Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Hello and Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 am
tashaand5
hey everyone my name is Tasha and i do a little of everything but i got lost of stuff going on right now but i will get on her more sunday and put pics up and show you all what i like to do and see if i can get any ideas

Welcome Tasha! I hope you enjoy the guild, and we can share lots of ideas!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:44 pm
Hi all!! I'm Flora
I've never been considered "artsy crafsy" before. I've tried just about every type of crafting- clay, drawing, sewing, knitting but everything I set my mind to just came out looking horrible. So for the most part I had stayed away from crafts.

Until recently.

A friend was showing off his crochet amigurumi and I got the itch. I gave up several times but he kept supporting me and eventually, I made my first amigurumi:
User Image

His name is Stanley and he's a squid

Aside from that, I've made a few other things but these I'm most proud of:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've got a few more but I don't want to spam up the intro thread sweatdrop
It's a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to see all your projects too!  

LeafyFlora

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:57 am
Welcome to all the newer members, and I really hope you enjoy our Guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 pm
Greetings everyone! My name is Candy and I am 20 years old. I do different types of crafts but I mostly sew. Right now I am trying to learn how to crochet and hopefully figure out how to knit as well. I am willing to share ideas and whenever I get better, share patterns as well.

Edit: here is my DA: link  

reyolistuhy

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kyokat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 am
Hi everyone!

I enjoy knitting and crochet. Possibly crochet more over knitting. I make lots of different thing, usually nothing I can use. I've made lots of toys but really enjoy knitting and crocheting dresses. Am currently crocheting a wedding dress. Have made 2 wedding dresses before. Not that I wear them XD! They just look good when finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:10 am
Guitarfroggie
Greetings everyone! My name is Candy and I am 20 years old. I do different types of crafts but I mostly sew. Right now I am trying to learn how to crochet and hopefully figure out how to knit as well. I am willing to share ideas and whenever I get better, share patterns as well.

Edit: here is my DA: link

Welcome, Candy! Hope you enjoy our guild.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am
kyokat
Hi everyone!

I enjoy knitting and crochet. Possibly crochet more over knitting. I make lots of different thing, usually nothing I can use. I've made lots of toys but really enjoy knitting and crocheting dresses. Am currently crocheting a wedding dress. Have made 2 wedding dresses before. Not that I wear them XD! They just look good when finished.

How fun! I'll bet they were gorgeous! Welcome, and I hope you have fun in our guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 am
I made a Kyokat's craft page in the craft phot section and am trying to get all the links up.  

kyokat

Weekend Cleo

Shoujo Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm
Hi I'm Susan I'm a Pisces and I like chihuahuas and Chinese noodles! Sorry I could resist the B-52's reference.

But really. Hey guys, I'm Jeevas and I'm really just starting out on crafts. I'm not spectacular at sewing but once I made myself a hat. I also decorate shoes and occasionally I take photos of stuff. Not that really counts as a craft. ^^"

Recently I've been really into beading, mostly on a loom. I'm in the process of learning how to keep things I weave looking nice and applying this to other things like belts, cuffs, etc. I also make linoleum stamps which are fun. ^^ Hopefully I'll soon get better at these things and broaden my activities to things like metal working and wood carving. We'll see how it goes. : )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 pm
This Devil Wears Converse
Hey guys, I'm Jeevas and I'm really just starting out on crafts.

Welcome!
Of course decorating [shoes] & photography count as crafting!
And, loom beading can be a lot of fun. Keep the tension as even as possible, and it helps a lot with keeping the end result smooth. Depends on if you sew or glue it (or both) into place how well it works making belts / bracelets, etc.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

X9Kittenz9X

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am
Hi hi guys! Kittenz here and I'm new to Gaia...(ok sounding like a total newb already...) Anyroad, I'm into crocheting (mostly Amigurumi) knitting, Sketching and painting (link to my deviant art http://sheydra.deviantart.com/gallery/ ) and I LOVE cooking yummy things razz (though not sure one would consider that a craft...) I have tried my hand out at a lot of others like Native American beadwork, hemp necklaces, ect. but since I have a 3yr old son it's hard to stay into all of it. And btw Hirochan, I bow down to the superior Amis. They really are awesome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 pm
X9Kittenz9X
Hi hi guys! Kittenz here and I'm new to Gaia...(ok sounding like a total newb already...) Anyroad, I'm into crocheting (mostly Amigurumi) knitting, Sketching and painting (link to my deviant art http://sheydra.deviantart.com/gallery/ ) and I LOVE cooking yummy things razz (though not sure one would consider that a craft...) I have tried my hand out at a lot of others like Native American beadwork, hemp necklaces, ect. but since I have a 3yr old son it's hard to stay into all of it. And btw Hirochan, I bow down to the superior Amis. They really are awesome!!

Welcome, Kittenz! I believe cooking is definitely a craft - I LOVE to bake, myself.
VERY nice artwork! I've always found watercolor to be a bit difficult to get to look sharp, but yours are amazing! (Love the roses, btw.)  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

NekrotikKannibal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 am
I'm Elizabeth and I'm primarily a knitter. I more or less taught myself with some help from my grandmother who has been doing it for years. I also occasionally make my own soap and candles. I also make ATCs (artist trading cards), and I also do a little scrapbooking. I do some origami as well and I'm learning how to sew. I actually just bought my very first sewing machine the other day. My mom taught me to crochet a little bit but I don't remember any of it. I really want to learn how to do it though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm
NecroticCreepShow
I'm Elizabeth and I'm primarily a knitter. I more or less taught myself with some help from my grandmother who has been doing it for years. I also occasionally make my own soap and candles. I also make ATCs (artist trading cards), and I also do a little scrapbooking. I do some origami as well and I'm learning how to sew. I actually just bought my very first sewing machine the other day. My mom taught me to crochet a little bit but I don't remember any of it. I really want to learn how to do it though.

Welcome, Elizabeth! I hope you enjoy our guild!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

X9Kittenz9X

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm
Emm-Kaye
X9Kittenz9X

Welcome, Kittenz! I believe cooking is definitely a craft - I LOVE to bake, myself.
VERY nice artwork! I've always found watercolor to be a bit difficult to get to look sharp, but yours are amazing! (Love the roses, btw.)

Thanks Emm!! I personally think cooking is an art form, but i know some people debate that at times. And actually my favorite is baking too! Cookies and I've been getting into trying my hand out at cakes lately. (Plus it's funny to see my son trying to sneek the batter when he thinks I'm not looking.) Thanks a WHOLE bunch for the compliments on my art.  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff