Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 pm

TG didn't like the library. He didn't like picked groups. He didn't like this class.

He didn't know anyone really, and he could be literally overlooked among the tall shelves and many chairs and tables.

Frowning, he crawled up into a chair and sat there, arms crossed. This class blew.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Rep's attention unfortunately for Jericho was absolutely focused on him, all but levitating out of the chair to sidle over to him, head tilted in as endearing a fashion as he could manage, wheedling. "Oh man that's so amazing~ Can I touch your wings?"

He blinked.

"Bigger like, whooosh?" He made a sweeping hand gesture. "Not like...grey fog right?" He didn't think anyone would know about the dragon rampaging around the hunter island, it was a safe question to ask.

He glanced over as some floozy in a kilt joined them and couldn't suppress his look of disdain as he flat out gave him the most bitchy once over he'd ever managed, they weren't at a wedding or a formal function so his first reaction to the kilt was entirely out of place. ******** tourists. "Awright?" he grunted in greeting before turning straight back to Jericho, reaching out if he wasn't stopped to pet the wing nearest him.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Kira kira went Solia. Kira kira books. kira kira- wait woah. Okay back up the kira kira, there were attractive halloweeners? Looking at Avery Solia sighed when she noticed the tail.

Furries were a no. At least reapers could look pretty.
Solia, they are all-
Pisssssssssshhhhhhhhhh you think fish are beautiful

It was true, Israfel did.

The zombie golem wandered around the room, looking for anyone of interest.
Aside from books.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 pm

They passed through the door and found themselves in the exotic world of the school library, Thackery still dragging Zev by the hand all the while. It did make finding a group a little less complicated - just needed three more, and they would be set!

"Do you have anyone you wanna group up with? No?" he answered for him, already looking around for his brother. "I think we can get one together pretty easily, and I have someone you should meet!"

He cheerfully approached Erebus, completely oblivious to the fact that he was trying to blend into the books.

"Erebus!" he called, a bit loud for a library. "Wanna group up? I think we'll be really good at this! I can't wait to do book stuff." Especially if he could remember where to find the romance section...

AstaraeI

Melodine Cantus

demon_pacabel
someone is loudly blowing someone else's cover

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Though it hadn't crossed her mind before, when Frost reappeared near the two of them Olivia found herself wondering where he had ended up. But now he was here and he had found them and the ghoul gave him a big smile and a nod, "yes, of course," she echoed Efflo's words but not as loudly.

And this was where she got herself stuck as well. The Professor had mentioned the size and here was a nice collective of students. It just wasn't really like her to go out on a whim to ask - honestly, she had surprised herself in being the first one to bring it up - and usually found herself in the position of being assigned a group when the group didn't have enough. But, she did know Efflo, so it had made it a little easier to ask. The others, well. Not as much. She was looking around though, maybe... someone would come find them. OuO

moonspots

IiStoleYurVamps

Quote:
We have 2-3 spots still, if anyone is looking ~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"Did you SEE that? I shoulda' SEEN that wooden nickle, man!" Enzo could only shake his head, jamming his hands in his pockets as the classmate came to herd him in. "Whatever you say, boss." He grumbled. Fun was apparently illegal at this school.

phantompanther13
AND ASSOCIATED PEOPLE QUOTEWALLS SUCK TO TYPE AAH

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 am

Well, Erebus had been looking for his brother.

But to be called out for loudly in the middle of a library? Oh no. Oh no no no no no no.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hopefully she hadn't heard oh Jack no what why

"Sure!" He said, trying to keep his voice as low as possible. It was then when he noticed the other boil (he needed some time to get over his initial shock, okay) and Erebus offered a smile in greeting. "Hey. I'm uh, Erebus."

...........Yeah, that was a pretty obvious thing to state, what with Thackery calling his name and all.

AstaraeI

Nothing Yet

demon_pachabel
look at this ridiculous boil tomo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 am

"I only caught the slip portion of that." he had caught the sound of coins. Was it bribery? "Anyway go grab a table, ok? I'll go get some brains and then we can let them do the work... I mean do a group project." he had his eye on someone maybe. And was that a fire imp pouting over there? Oh good! Someone from firelands! They wouldn't be afraid of fire.

Andrew wandered over to TG next. "You fire imp, you are in our group now. Go sit by the reaper."

Theidren

Meegane

Bilious

MoonKitsune
claiming you

Nyxtsuki Moon
will get you next sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

"Great!" Thackery beamed at Erebus, still missing any signs of his anxiety. "Maybe we'll learn something really neat about our own natural forms. I mean, probably not, because we're super good at them, but...maybe!"

He turned his observational skills on just long enough to notice that his guest needed an introduction. "Oh yeah! This is...um..." Oops. He was walking hand-in-hand with a stranger, which didn't seem odd until...okay, it should have always seemed odd.

He wiggled the hand that held the other boil's, hoping that would get the hint across.

Melodine Cantus

AstaraeI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

"Of course we would!" Siddie answered, smiling brightly and keeping hold of Sammy's arm. She wasn't giving the zombie ghoul a chance to dispute it; it was very kind of Gabriel and Sibyl to invite them along, and anyway, this meant that they had a group already and they didn't need to go looking. "What are we reading?"

Totally ignoring the rolling and picking up and general horsing around. Yep.

Eight
Nio Love
Melodine Cantus
Prolixity
Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 am

Gabriel and Sibyl wasted no time in catching the two ghouls. Sammy hadn't even taken one step to the side to escape the library before Siddie had her arm locked around her own. Trapped. She was trapped now. All around other students where causing trouble and Sammy was more then keen to join that, or simply sneak away.

Alas, she was stuck now.

"Yeah, sure I guess we can be partners... I just.... Siddie you said we might get to see natural forms why are we just reading books? This is boring." She pouted, "Why couldn't you have made me go to a Minipet class? We could have brought Ixxy and Clove and it would have been way more fun then books."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 am

Lumikki looked around she frowned when the professor said groups. She didn't really know anyone, and it didn't help that she was standing near the bookshelves like a statue. Her tails twitching every once in a while.

She had planned on finding the imp but he seemed to already find a group scanning the room she looked to see if anyone was still missing people.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 am

....groups....

....Jason had to find a group....

.....A group of monsters to work with.

He wanted to go back to the lecture room and look at slides. Because at least he wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Just....why. All his nopes were in order and everything just sucked big time.

With a reluctant sigh, he looked around the room for a group to join. One that he could blend in with and pretend he didn't exist. There was a large group over near some chairs, though there was also another one by themselves. He was about to walk over, when he noticed that said student was the zombie form before.

..He decided to go over to the group, managing to stumble awkwardly and grabbed onto a book ledge to stop him from falling. Stupid mermaid golem and the ridiculous clothing.

"Umm." He said, but then coughed to hide his deeper voice and quickly made it...'higher'. "Umm, do you have room for one more?"

Bilious

MoonKitsune

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am

Oh, hey, they needed to find others to work with. Poke wasn't sure how interesting a study session involving books would be, but regardless of how bored this could get, she needed to find a group of her own.

A quick glance around the room told her there were plenty of others she was not familiar with, so it would be best to find someone with not many members. Like that zombie boil.

"Hey, you got a group?" She walked over to boil, not having a clue as to their real identity.

iStoleYurVamps
SUP

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 am

She totally did hear though and whirled around to look for the source of the familiar voice.

Melodine Cantus
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces