Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 am
He walks out the restroom tried of cleaning and cleaning that the mess left before he goes behind the counter and fix himself a jack on rocks and took the shoot straight down and smiled."Wow, Aye really need une."he said and looks that the violin on the counter and mutters to himself,"Black Star?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 am
A black shaggy fur with gray under belly and yellow eyes with Tribal markings along both sides walks in wearing his normal clothes which consists of Long black jeans with white tank top and unbutton black long sleeve shirt and black converse sneakers. he sits at the bar and looks around. " um bartender, can i get a jack and coke." he asked, pulling out his Iphone and tapped away on it.  

Lunnas The Wolf

3,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 am
Kay eyed the rabbit again and smiled slightly as she deftly mixed the drink. Vodka, tomato juice, celery salt, and a stalk of the crunchy vegetable all went into the glass and Kay slid it across the counter to the bunny, then quickly mixed up a jack and coke and slid it to the newcomer with the strange markings near his eyes. "Enjoy," she said to both of them, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 am
"Thanks." he said picking up the drink and taking a sip from it. he looked to his Iphone again and shook his head. he tapped away will looking agated. " i told her no but does she listen to me." he said quietly under his breath.  

Lunnas The Wolf

3,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm
(( Buuump? D: Where'd everyone go?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 am
( i'm still here.)  

Lunnas The Wolf

3,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 am
((Well, the girl I was talking to isn't anymore x.x ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 am
((I's not a girl..... crying ))  

gamerguy121

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 am
Leo looks out over the crowd of people that have gathered now then focuses back on his game of pool. "Place is becoming busy." He took another sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 am
The small figure leaned against the doorway, a hiccup jostling him a little bit. He sniffled and scratched his nose on his sleeve, blinking a couple of times before sauntering, well really staggering, towards the bar. Heavily, the blue creature fell upon a stool and he smiled widely. His clothes were ruffled and he even had a light red tint to his cheeks beneath the fur. It was clear that this little guy had already had quite enough to drink at several of the other bars around town.

"Barshender! Can I..Can I...Lemme tell you a shtory buddy...Barshender! I needsh...uhm...uh...I needsh a drink!"  

Sat-AM_Reject

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 am
gamerguy121
((I's not a girl..... crying ))

((Nono, the violin girl, mate. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:03 pm
Kay eyed the newcomer warily. "You look like you've had enough for the night." She leaned forward slightly to sniff is breath and reeled back. "Have you already been cut off somewhere else?"  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Sat-AM_Reject

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Rinz leaned back and laughed loudly; much more loudly than one would assume a small fur such as himself could muster. Placing his elbows on the bar in front of him, he stifled the next couple of giggles and swayed his ringed tail slowly. At close enough proximity, it appeared that he was using alcohol for cologne.

"Certa...Circl...Certif...Certainly! Certainly not! I've not been cut off!" he replied, unable to quite remember his native language and hiccuping through some of the parts he did remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 pm
"Dear god.." Cagney uttered under his breath, standing for a brief moment so as to scoot his barstool a little farther from the racket the newcomer was causing. He took a short drag of his cigarette and sat back down, turning his attention to the bartender. "S'cuse me, but could I grab some nuts?" He went to reach for his drink, then paused with an outstretched paw, realizing what he'd just said. "I don't think I really phrased that correctly.."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Kay gave the nicest smile she could to the older gentleman and handed him a bowl. "Don't worry about it honey," she drawled. "Now 'scuse me a minute, I gotta take care of him." Kay dug around under the bar and came up with a bag of tortilla chips that she shoved at the wavering drunk. "Eat those, it'll do ya good," she ordered as she poured a glass of juice and handed it to him as well. She folded her arms and stared at him, making it clear she wouldn't leave him alone until he started eating the chips and sobering up.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff