Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Hana thought about this a moment but was still unsure. "Would I still be able to stay here with my friends? Can I still keep the powers I have? I don't have to change my hair do I?! Maybe I should talk to Hades about this.. I-I dont know Anne its such a drastic change!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 pm
"You could stay here, although you would have to check up with Hades every once and awhile to make sure your not doing to much bad. But you could just talk to Lili about that. Your looks can stay the same, you powers....well i would talk to Hades about that. Maybe if you made him happy he might let you keep them. You can think this all over. I still have about 25 points till I'm at 2500 points. So there isnt a big rush ok." Anne skated past hana the turned around to look at her, skating backwards now. "Just think it over alright."  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm
Hana smiled and nodded, it has been her dream to be an angel. And her was the offer sitting at her feet she could finally be her own inspiration. "Hey Anne do you know how to figure skate? I think it's like pro rollerskating, I bet I could do it." she began to pick up speed skating past the angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 pm
"Well no, this is the first time ive skated on ice on earth. although i have cloud skated. It is the same as this, but on a cloud." she laughed and did a small twirl. "It is quite fun. Maybe one day i will take you up to where the angel's are and show you what its like. Then maybe you can draw a large picture of me and my angel friends."  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm
"That'd be so amazing both cloud skating and doing a large drawing of the angels." Hana did the same twirl but didn't land so gracefully.. Actually she ended up falling over the wall and hitting her head on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm
"oh my gods" Anne said quickly. Her wings grew bigger and she flew over the wall and knelt down next to Hana. "A-Are you alright" she said worriedly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 pm
Hana shot up to her feet laughing triumphantly, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!" she didn't notice the large amount of blood running down her face within a matter of seconds she crumpled to the ground unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!" she said quickly and freaked out a bit. a few tears welling up in her eyes. "Lili will know what to do!" she said quickly and took the skates off of herself and hana. She quickly took them back then grabbed Hana's artbook and ran back towards her. Anne gently picked Hana up and with a flash they were gone, heading towards Lili's dorm.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Bittersweet Sundown
Anika chuckled, and stood up, skating to a bench and sat down.

After a while, Erik felt himself return to his emotionless state and skated back up to Anika. "I apologize for my.... 'episode'." he said softly and sat besides her. "It's why I don't let people look at my right eye." he muttered while unlacing his skates. "I absorb their emotions."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm
Anika chuckled. "Yes, but your episode was funny. So, if I looked right into your right eye while I was in a laughing mood, you would be laughing that whole time?" She asked with a slight half smile and small shake of head. She unlaced her own skates, actually glad to be leaving the ice rink. She got up and walked to the counter to where you pay and also turn in the skates. She put them on the counter, grabbed her own rollerblades and began rollerblading in small circles waiting for Erik.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm
"Yes, but you wouldn't." Erik muttered and handed over his skates. "My eye would literally steal that emotion from you, so if you were laughing while looking at my eye, I'd be the one laughing next and you would never laugh again." he said and looked over his shoulder at the little boy who was scared a while ago. He was busy showing off to his friends and acting brave. His eye could sometimes help others, he forgot that. "So is there anywhere else you'd like to go?" he asked softly while putting his roller blades on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 pm
((Ah! Sorry for posting so late, was in other rps...))
Anika nodded, and followed his gaze. She looked back at him and stopped in her tracks, the sudden stop of going in circles making her a bit dizzy. She wobbled a bit, but held herself up by wall. "No, actually I don't know where to go at the moment. You have any ideas, Erik?" She mumered, thinking.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm
"Not really." Erik said and put his hand on her arm to keep her steady. "Don't fall." he chuckled.

((haha, take your time. i'm in the same situation))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Anika stuck her tongue out at him playful. "S-Shut up, Erik. At least I wasn't the one having an episode like a pregnant lady.." She teased lightly, laughing slightly and poking his arm, wanting to begin a poke war.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm
"Pregnant lady?" Erik muttered and looked down at the spot she was poking. He blinked slowly then looked back at her and poked her arm.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff