Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm
She stared at him wide eyed,"Uh.. Um... What the heck. I would love to Montana. But still one problem.. No dress...." She smiled nervously and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 pm
He grins really wide and says "That's no problem then, I can buy you one if you would like?"  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm
She shook her head,"No no no no no. No!" she said laughing nervously. "I can get one.. Um.. Is it tonight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 pm
"Are you sure? I think it is tonight but I can't remember... Stupid memory!" he says sarcastically  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 pm
She laughed lightly touching his arm softly and smiling."Well then.. I better find myself a dress!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm
He chuckles to himself and stands up and walks to the end of the shade line and stops ".... Uhhh.... I almost forgot..."  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm
She looked at him and stood behind him."What is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm
He turns around and faces her "There's still daylight... He-he-he"  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 pm
She laughed a little and took an umbrella out of one of her bags handing it to him."Here you go vampy. Te- he- he."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 pm
He grabs the umbrella accidentally holding her hand when he reaches for it and instantly lets go and blushes a deep red "I'm sorry..."  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm
She smiled a little blushing," Its fine. Don't worry." She whispered grabbing her bags. And looking at her other ones."Can you help me take these to my dorm?" she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm
"Uhh, sure, I can do that..." He grabs her other bags and pops the umbrella and casually holds out his elbow "Shall we go?"  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm
She smiled taking his elbow happily,"Let's go then." She said walking backnto the dorms.(meet in dorms I guess.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm
Fenix returned Sky's nod, as well as her smile.
"Not bad," He said, smiling a little more. "Yourself?" He asked. But before they could get into any real conversation, Sky was knocked over by another guy. Fenix stepped forward some, but realized that it was an accident.
Then again, Fenix wondered, looking over at Sol with a curious expression on his face. What kind of person runs with their eyes closed..?

After Sky went to talk to the guy, Fenix looked over at Sol, laughing some.
"That's certainly an interesting way to get a date..." Fenix wondered aloud to Sol, seeing Sky and the guy walk off , linked arm to arm. He guessed that either this man was simply being a gentleman, or he just made possibly the most amazing play in the playbook.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 am
She was happy that her sister had found a date for the dance. Then she looked up at Fenix and leaned against him. She laughed at how her sister met that guy it was like how she and Fenix met. She blushed and smiled at him saying softly " I love you..."
She wondered if he would say it back, or if it was too early to say that yet. She has wanted to say that to someone and actually mean it. It's not like the love she has for her sister it's something more than that... A lot more...  
Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff