Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

Kamina felt disgusted in his stepbrother's words but it was true. The shinobi world was full of violence, death, and war. There was nothing more to it than that. Kamina, still in his demon form turned to his two opponents. "Great match you two. It was really fun," he spoke childishly as he began to revert to his normal self. The boy was exhausted from the techniques he had used to increase his speed so much. Pain raged through his body atop drowsiness from not going to bed for several days. His eyes rolled to the back of his head before he passed out and he the ash covered branch he was standing on.

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 am
"I couldn't agree more, you're quite the escape artist, I hadn't expected each of my plans to be foiled by only the slightest flaws. It was a pleasure to brawl with you." Korumo offered his hand to the shinobi. A good match indeed. "I apologize for my words Yasha, I've officially been our team's downfall, though I stand by my decision." He announced for his most recent companion to hear.

The assassin was not so disappointed with his match, for he had grown through realizing the weaknesses he still bared, such as close combat and speedy opponents. He also realized that although the request that their proctor had given them was preposterous, it still carried some truth to it. Even though is was pointless to drive a blade into a comrade, he would still need to refrain from hesitation should a true enemy rise before him. He had no doubt that such a task would be simple, for his blood would turn cold for those who deserved death.

It was a great battle that he had enjoyed, and perhaps some day he would once again become allies in arms with one of the two who stood before him.

User Image  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 am
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''Then so be it''
, Yasha said, as she let her guard down. She found what Kleine had suggested too disgusting to even think about. Yes, the shinobi world was full of war, but if you could not rely on anyone anymore, if there was no trust anymore, there was no world. She had learned that the hard way, she had almost died in the learning progress. She was not going to give up just because some twisted proctor thought he could kill as many people as possible.

''Great match indeed, I have learned a lot. Never thought I would actually be fighting a demon host so early on. Have you always been like that? I mean, some demons are locked in later in life. I hope to ever observe a demon host better, and maybe even learn the sealing myself. But I guess I am far from that. Let's see what I can still do for you now'', Yasha said, as she placed her hands on Kamina's shoulder and healed what she had previously injured. To tell the truth, she didn't feel like she had failed herself at all, she had done her best, and appearantly, her best wasn't good enough yet. I have to get back to my village, and go back to Sand to learn more from Katsuro.

'' I felt the same way, Korumo, don't feel sorry for what you said. If anyone is as twisted to do that, they can't be called shinobi. To turn on the ones that you trust and trust you is the most unforgivable crime in my eyes. I hope, as young a shinobi you are, that you never forget that. Both of you that is'', she smiled to both boys.

(( OoC:Well, at least something good about it, I don't have to worry about going on a hyatus anymore. One week untill France ^^))

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 27+24=41
33 Academy Jutsu
26 Gennin Jutsu
17 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 pm
(( Congrats on the trip, I wish I could travel again, its always so fun crying ))  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Ҟɑmɩɳɑ Ҟɑɠε
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sσn σf tɦe Blɑҫҝ Flɑsɦ_________________________

The only thing dear to me, xxxxxxxxxx
Are those which I love; xxxxxxxxxx
When it comes to them I can be,xxxxxxxxxx
As vicious as a bloodthirsty tiger, xxxxxxxxxx
Or I can be a peaceful dove. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamina H.K. Sosei xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher xx Clan: Aburame

User Image

"I am the last thing you'll see...I am the Golden Flash!"

User ImageUser Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

The unconscious shinobi lifted himself up and off the ground right after Yasha healed his arm. He rotated it a bit to make sure it worked as well as before. Fortunately the male had heard what she had said. "No, I haven't. It seemed to have just 'appeared' after the recent disaster in Kumogakure," he said as he stopped moving his arm and sheathed his blade. "I will never forget that, Yasha. I do hope one day we can meet later on down the road. I'd love to stick around and chat with you, plus I have some questions about how you know my uncle, but I can't. I've got things to do, starting with finding my mother, so I shall see you later on in life. It was a pleasure meeting both you and Korumo." With that he leaped from the current spot on the tree and landed just outside the perimeter of the glass spikes before running back off to the Nascafe. {exit}

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''It would be nice to do so, I would love to hear more about Velox and about you'', Yasha smiled. '' So this is goodbye for now, I am going home. It was nice meeting you and fighting alongside you. I have no doubt you will be a great shinobi someday. See you later!'', she said, as she hugged Korumo before she left.

-exit-

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 27+24=41
33 Academy Jutsu
26 Gennin Jutsu
17 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm
Yasha's warm embrace as well as her words came as a surprise to the shinobi, but in truth it was good to know that a ninja could still show emotion even to those of opposing villages. Korumo hugged Yasha back before she departed, glad to have met with such promising shinobi within his life time.

The assassin removed himself from the area of the branch that he stood upon, leaping down to the place where he had dropped his gauntlet during the battle. As he dawned the deadly armor once more, he began to wonder. How long was I in that suspension? It seemed that it was only a few days before that the first chunnin exams I had heard of had closed, yet here I am, a participant. Taking note of the length of time that must have passed from the day he faced the dragon's aliment to the day he was now within he realized something unsettling. "I'm fifteen now...I missed my birthday." His eyes drooped down to the branch that held him in the air....then he felt a searing pain upon his arm.

The shinobi dropped to the tree branch, holstering his burning limb, as it spread agony across his body. It felt to him like a barrage of flaming ballista striking upon his form. His arm extended violently, beyond his control, as the pain intensified. A crack burst through the thick branch, severing it from the main mass of wood, allowing the paralyzed shinobi to tumble to the woodlands below.

When Korumo awoke, the pain had gone away, and the intense burning had past. He was baffled, for he had never experienced such a torture. Was it an enemy jutsu?....no... if it had been then I would certainly be dead by now, after passing out like that. The white haired ninja then checked the area of the pain's origin, his left shoulder. It had once felt as if it had been cleaved from his body, yet somehow still attached and set aflame. As he lifted the cloth of his sleeve from his arm, he realized what had just taken place.

"I...have a curse mark." The assassin mumbled, as he examined the black marking that had been branded into him. He couldn't possibly begin to understand how it had come to be placed upon him. Perhaps it had appeared due to the long amounts of time he had spent surrounded by chakra, as he was guarded within a scroll by Axel. Perhaps he had received it because of the recent brawl, since he'd spent so much energy, and faced off against a biju. Perhaps during Yasha's hug lingering chakra from her family line mixed with his own, in it's weakened state, forming a new type of chakra that had manifested into a curse mark. "I know not of it's origin, but it may come in handy if I can manage to train it correctly." He thought, optimistic for the events that had just occurred. "For now, I should be more concerned about returning to my fellows, they may even be waiting." With that, the shinobi left the forest, a battle ground that he would recall for the remainder of his life.

(exit)

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas