Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Neko school (1x1 reserved for xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 pm
"okay" Misaki said with a smile. He walked along the wall until they got to his locker. When they got there he peered in a smile before giggling. "That's so cute~" he said smiling. His locker was totally different from his but that was fine with him .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Atsuko blushed a bit when he said it was cute , he smiled . Atsuko got a pencil that had a cute Teddie bear on top of it and some other things before closing his locker "we should probably get to class now." he said before kissing misaki , atsuko pulled away letting go of his hand "I will see you after school" he said smiling before walking off and going to his class.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Misaki smiled and blushed kissing him back before he left. "Yeah bye~" he said as he took off to his locker. He got what he needed and went off to class to be bored the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

School ended and he ran to his locker glad that he didn't have homework. He put his stuff away and ran to the front of the school to wait for Atsuko. He was glad cause now they could spend time together watching movies and eating sweets and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Atsuko soon came out of the school after going to his locker he smiled when he saw misaki he walked over to him "ok let's go" he said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am
Misaki finally saw him, once Atsuko came up to him. "Okay let's go~" he said grabbing his hand and walking down the street to the candy shop. "What are you going to get today?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 pm
"I don't know it depends on what they have" atsuko said smiling then said "why don't you like sweets?"  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:14 pm
Misaki smiled and laughed. "You really don't care what you eat as long as it's sweets?" he asked smiling. He listened and then thought about the quesiton. "I really don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I can eat a little bit, not as much as you though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am
Atsuko smiled "ok, I usually eat candy until I get sick that is basically what is stopping me from eating the entire store!" he said jokingly and giggled cheerfully.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm
harusaki-chan
Atsuko smiled "ok, I usually eat candy until I get sick that is basically what is stopping me from eating the entire store!" he said jokingly and giggled cheerfully.

Misaki laughed with Atsuko. "Wow that's a lot of candy~" he said after his laughing fit. They finally arrived at the store and he opened up the door for him. He could smell all the sweets and it was overwhelming. He would probably get some gummy-bears because he could bite their heads of in anger. It was actually a funny sight really.

((I'm soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about not replying!!!! I've been kinda mad and depressed and family came over and stuff like that I checked a bit but never posted anything because we were busy and stuff like that.... again sorrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Atsuko walked into the store smiling when he saw all the candy, his tail swishing back and forth . Atsuko bought a lot of different types of candies;hard candy,gummy candy,sour candy basically every different type. "is there anything you want to buy before we leave saki-kun" he asked cutely , he was calling him saki-kun on purpose just to see how misaki would react to it besides he wanted to give him a nickname.

(it's ok don't worry about it ^^)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm
Misaki smiled and followed him around looking at all the different types as well. He stopped particularly at the gummy-candies. He got a baggy and put some gummy bears before following him once more. He stopped when Atsuko asked him if he wanted anything. He held up the bag full of gummy bears. He blushed when he called him Saki and turned away so he didn't answer him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 pm
When they paid for the candy Atusko smiled and grabbed misaki's hand , walking out of the store . Atsuko walked with misaki to the moive theater , when he saw which one was playing Scott pilgrim vs the world when he found it he went in with misaki still holding his hand. Atsuko sat down next to misaki .  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Misaki paid for his candy and walked off with Atsuko. He blushed slightly when he had grabbed his hand and grabbed it back. They had gone to the theater and got tickets to see the movie he had thought about earlier that day. When they sat down he smiled and leaned over and kissed Atusko. "I love you" he said quietly so people didn't get pissed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am
Atsuko smiled "I love you too" he said a guy next to him shushed him "be quiet" atsuko looked at the guy his eyes narrowing "Shut the ******** up" he said his ears perking up which was usually for a cat meant he was going to attack , his voice very serious and angry. The guy shut up "thats what I thought" atsuko said then turned back to misaki and smiled , he kissed misaki before looking at the movie. When a idea came to his mind if misaki wasn't watching the movie they could always make out through the movie or at least half of it. Atsuko looked at misaki biting his lower lip a little.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am
Misaki listened to Atusko telling of the guy next to them. He smiled and held in a laugh after he won. He kissed back Atsuko before turning away to watch the movie. It started and he turned to look at Atsuko to see if he was watching it. It probably was a bad movie choice for a first date but they could always do something else.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff