Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

xxxxxxѴancexxϚolisxxxxxx
'The tongue is like a sharp knife...'

Once they were out of the city gates, Vance looked over at the girl. Throughout their whole escape, she had been pretty quiet.
'Scared? Hopefully not...' he thought, as he he followed Hitomi and the others. They were getting close to the camp now, which was hidden in a forest near the city. When they got there, the first thing that he would want would be something to eat, and maybe to take a nap. Although, the members of the Liberation Army would be surprised to find out that Hitomi had found the heir to the throne, and they might celebrate, making it hard to sleep. But that didn't matter, finding the prince was one more step towards overthrowing Annexus.

'But it kills without drawing blood.'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{[Ordering Orange Chicken: ]}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 am
User Image Penelope
A steady arm held the bow and arrow fixed on its target, as Penelope watched the two men. Her eyes widened when the Eternal Eyes winked out of site. This didn't surprise her too much, as she had seen him do it earlier. However, hearing his voice behind her less than a moment later startled her so badly, she nearly released her arrow.

"My brother? What do you know ab-"

Before she could finish her sentence, he had wrapped his arm around her and the two had disappeared from the rooftop. In the next instant, Penelope found herself standing next to her brother in the marketplace. After she recovered from the shock and had oriented herself, she noticed his arm around her waist. Her face turned red and she was about the yell and/or strike him, when he hastily removed it.

"What do you know about my brother?" she demanded, ignoring his question as to why she was on the roof.

User Image
Aedan•

The activity on the rooftop had more or less stopped, it seemed. In order to allow for her better concentration, Aedan had severed his psychic link with Penelope and was quietly waiting for news. When she turned her thoughts towards him, he would feel it. He was sitting with his head turned upward, gazing at the rooftops through a slit in his blindfold, when he felt the rush of displaced air from Zeek's teleportation. He jerked his head towards them, and raised on corner of his blindfold to stare at them in surprise.

"Hullo," he said, blinking his eyes in surprise. "Wasn't expectin' ya back that soon."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 am
Zeek looked at Penelope "not much just if your trying to hide the eyes of an Eternal Eyes then you might want something else to do so" he stated calmly. He then looked at Aedan his own eyes open once again. "Now may I see your eyes if I'm correct about that blindfold" he asked him. He then knelt down "I think its obvious that I'm not one of them he said pointing a thumb behind him at the guard that had started to look for him. He didn't know if he would allow him to see but he knew it wouldn't be long before the two on the roof started looking for him. He knew that they would have to be out of the city by that time or else they would shut the gates to make sure he didn't escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image
Aedan•

Aedan stared (or seemed to stare, it was hard to tell with the blindfold) contemplatively at Zeek a moment. He looked at his sister for guidance, but she still seemed a bit too flustered to be any help. He shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

"Meh, I kinda figured that out a while ago," said Aedan and before his sister could stop him, lifted one corner of his blindfold revealing a smiling scarlet eye. "This what ya wanted to see?"

User Image Penelope

"The blindfold works just fine,"Penelope responded indignantly. "So long as we aren't too conspicuous an-"

Penelope stopped her words short when she saw Aedan lifting his blindfold. She nearly pounced on him to make him stop. There were too many people around for her comfort.

"Relax, Pen," said Aedan when he saw the worry on her face. "Its already too late for sneakin' around doncha think? I mean, you just poofed out of thin air with this guy. That's a lot more noticeable than my eyes."

Her brother was right. Even if no one saw Aedan's red eyes, probably a good dozen people or so saw Zeek's trick. If nothing else, they could be arrested just for being around him. Being inconspicuous was no longer an option.

"You're right," Penelope sighed. "We need to leave....NOW."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 pm
Zeek looked at Penelope "I agree" he said to her as the guards spotted them. "Please forgive me for this" he said to her wrapping one arm around her and placing his hand onto Aedan's shoulder and the three of them vanished. Since Penelope and Aedan he was a little slower then normal having to take shorter strides. They reached a wide street with a bunch of guards in it and Zeek appeared on the closest roof top with Penelope and Aedan. The first thing he noticed was that the gates to the city were close. "This isn't good" he stated and looked at the other two. "Any ideas" he asked them calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm
((Woot! I took my SAT a few weeks ago, and I just got my scores back! I got 1730!))

Hitomi led the others silently, her mind preoccupied. With the heir found, they could find a nice old castle to use as a base(and Hitomi knew of one that would be perfect for their situation) and then rally the rest of the country to fight. Then they could become a true army and fight against tyranny.

The camp soon came into view, as did the crowd of concerned revolutionists. Apparently, they had heard that something was happening in the city. Most rushed over to greet them as they saw the group, but a few stayed back, wary of the newcomers. Hitomi couldn't blame them. The Army has had to be cautious. A new person would make anyone uneasy, much less two!

Quite a number of the ones who came to greet them immediately started asking her questions. Hitomi smiled at them and raised her hand. The crowd silenced at this. "The questions will have to wait. We have important news. I want everyone gathered at the center of camp." Everyone rushed off to do her bidding, including Scott.

Sothe was silent a moment. He knew that Hitomi was going to tell the others who he was, and, to be honest, it was a little unnerving. He had the past six years by keeping his heritage a secret, and the thought that soon the entire country would know made him uneasy. And the fact that he knew what Hitomi intended to do only added to the fact. "You intend to...swear your loyalty to me in front of everyone...don't you? And to...put me in command," he said.

"You are correct. You sensed by intentions, did you? Yet more proof of your claim," Hitomi said simply.

"But I can't lead an army! I don't know the first thing about leading anything! I grew up as a thief, remember?"

"You don't need to know how to lead. Good leadership is in your blood. Leadership is something that just happens. You can't 'learn' to lead. You just do. I grew up in a small house on the border, but look at me. I've been able to lead this group successfully. You have the potential to be a great leader."

((...That...probably could have been worded better.))

~~~~~~~~~~

Nagi made a face at her. "Yeah, well...You could have done it in a better way," he said. Then he pointed to the door. "Out. I need to change." He was still in pajamas, after all.

((Grrr!!! It's too short!!!))

~~~~~~~~~~

((I'm...not sure what to do with Arisu...))  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm
((Congratulations, Stefi. ^^ ))

User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

"Better? Really now,"Elisabeth said with a sniff. "I can't think of any way that you could have been got up faster and more efficiently. Save maybe attacking you. That might've been better. I'll try that next time."

Elisabeth was joking, of course. Probably. Hopefully.

With his last statement, she giggled and turned on her heel. She pranced back out towards the door, swinging her arms carelessly.

"Very well, sire," she said as she stepped into the hall. "I'll leave you then."

With that, she gave a clumsy bow and rose back up giggling. Then, she grabbed the doors firmly by the handles and slammed them shut. Only, the doors did not quite close properly, as she had nearly destroyed the hinges when she kicked them in earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm
((@ Zeek: I assume you mean *closed not close in reference to the gates?))

User Image Penelope

"Forgive you for wha- HEY!"

Penelope yelled aloud as he once again wrapped his arm around her. In the next instant, they had landed on the roof within clear view of the solidly closed gate. It took a moment for her to get her bearings, and she just blinked, dazed by the sudden change again.

"Woah. That was fun!" She heard Aedan declare excitedly, obviously not finding the teleportation process as dizzying as she did.

After she recovered, Penelope crept to the edge of the building. Looking over the side, she saw a rather large cluster of guards and not far beyond them, a tightly sealed city gate.

"Why did I have to pick this city to come trade?" she muttered under her breath.

Then, standing slowly, she looked back over at Zeek.

"I've got a couple ideas," she said. "But I don't see why you can't just... ya know... 'poof' us over to the other side."

User Image
Aedan•

"I think he has to be able to see where he's going," Aedan said, as soon as he too began to understand the situation. "Just a guess, though."

He too, peeked over the edge of the building, being careful not to be seen. The idea to drop a large rock on one of the guard's heads popped into his mind, but he quickly decided now was not the time for mischief.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 pm
Zeek looked at the two of them "do you think I'm teleporting" he asked them both of them. "He is actually closer then you are" he said realizing he didn't know their names. He brushed the thought off since now wasn't a good time to think about that. "I have to see where I'm going because I'm running and using the wind to keep my speed in air" he said to them. "I could always try to run up the wall but I don't know about doing it with you two" he stated then realized what he said sounded like he was planing on leaving them behind. "So we'll need to find a different way" he said looking around for something. The only thing nearby was a very long rope for some reason. His guess was it helped lift the heavy bricks to the higher levels of the buildings and that's when he got his idea. He pulled out his bow and laid it on the roof. Then he looked at Penelope "may I borrow an arrow" he asked her calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 pm
((Ffuuuu! :U I don't know where/how I got it in my head that your character uses teleportation. It was the author who was confused, not the characters! *headdeskheadeskheadesk* Well, I'll try to work around my grievous error tomorrow morning when I can post properly. I'm too sleepy right now to think straight. Sorry! crying ))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 pm
((It is alright. smile I thought that it was an understandable conclusion since he can move fast enough to look as though he teleported.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am
(( So whens stefigaurdian gonna post))  

hayato kurisaki

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 am
hayato kurisaki
(( So whens stefigaurdian gonna post))

((She did. She didn't know what to post for Arisu.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 am
((Well should i post again hoping itl get her to be able to post for Arisu))  

hayato kurisaki

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 am
((You could always start towards the gates and that most likely let her post something easier.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff