Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Taijutsu
User Image

Ryo took the translation the man had written for him. He looked at it, and then back at the man. "Thanks."

He then took a few steps away and started practicing. The first translation seemed pretty easy. First he applied a minimal amount of chakra to the end of his finger, and then it grew hot. With this, he could cut through objects like rope and glass quite easily.

The next form was more advanced. This time Ryo needed to cover two fingers. He started concentrating on his index finger and first grew it hot again. Then he tried to apply the same amount of pressure to his middle finger as well.

Unfortunately just this simple transition took up a lot of chakra. Ryo pumped more to it, but his control was shaky. It was easier when he was focusing on just a single point, but spreading the area that was effected took much more focus. Ryo shook his hand out a bit and then tried again.

This second time failed as well, but some progress was made. Ryo could transfer heat through two fingers but not completely. The second was off and on, and unreliable.

Finally Ryo had his big breakthrough. "C'mon fire, work for me." Ryo gripped his wrist and funneled his chakra through his two fingers when suddenly they burned with a dim fire. "Heh, alright!" Ryo flexed his hand and the flames went out. "Just one more to go."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Now to finish up the academy jutsus." Rey whispered as he looked at the Katon:Shuriken no jutsu. It didn't seem hard. The use of his chakra was becoming quite normal for him plus he wasn't finding controlling his chakra that hard. He then took out a shuriken and then reviewed the flare technique. After reveiwing the flare technique, Rey then threw the shuriken at the wall and quickly harnest his chakra. He opened his mouth and a flame flew from his mouth and coated the shuriken with fire . It was successful thankfully though he was alittle scared that he was going to set the place on fire but he knew it'll be safe. "It's done, now fofr the next technique." Rey whispered.
(1/1)

The Fukemon no jutsu or veil technique was the next technique. With this, he put the chakra to his hands and started to focus. He didn't really know what the technique did but he was sure it'll be okay. He then waited for a reaction but nothing happen. Without questioning, Rey looked back over the scroll and then did the necessary hand signs again and clapped his hands causing a spark to erose. The spark blinded Rey and caused him to only see spots at the moment since it was his first time doing it. "Ahhh damn that hurt" Rey yelled as he held his hands over his eyes and rubbed them until he could see again. "CHeck." Rey would say as he went ot the next technique.
(1/1)

Tanebi no jutsu was the next technique but he dind't have cider for the promblem. He was in a rut now until he saw the closet and walked over to it. He looked inside and bravo there was a bottle of cider in there ready to use. The technique wasn't hard. It basically was just lighting cider on fire with a spark. Rey didn't wanna cause trouble so he put cide in a cup and made a spark with his hands and it instantly caught on fire. A boom didn't happen like he thought it would so he just shook it off and went to finish the list.
He then looked back at the list and noticed the technique said cinder so no need for cider. He was being dumb.
(1/1)

The last technique was a breeze especially since it was only like an expansion of the Tanibe technique. The Houka Hira no jutsu was the last thing on his list for the basics. He started off just like the Tanebi technique except the spark was made in his hand. He quickly kept the chakra going into his hands and the spark evolved into a flame. The flame just flowed in his handsand he laughed alittle at how he finished this so easily. Maybe the teacher was correct about Uchihas. Just maybe.
(1/1)

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

The next form of the technique looked much more formidable. Learning Fire Release 3 was sure to be a very daunting challenge. Ryo started by forming Fire Release 2.

He had hoped that by pushing his fire release to its maximum current stage, that it would help him onto the next. However, this particular stage was not so simple. It now required him to create four points of concentration, split completely to his opposite side. That was what was so hard.

The technique was basically just making him form a Fire Release 2 but on both hands. It would surely come in handy with his byakugan skills though, Ryo imagined. The finger strikes now laced with searing hot heat and flames was sure to be great addition.

Ryo took the skill to heart and increased his training concentration. He tried desperately to feel his own flow of ki, and then separate it into two powerful forces that he could use to channel his chakra. However, this was still a long ways off before it could take hold.

Practice was the key, and so Ryo tried again. He was just a genin, and a new one at that so it was easy to see why he would have such trouble learning this technique. Most genin couldn't even learn one chuunin level technique. He just counted himself lucky that this teacher was nice enough to help him.

(5/12 posts done)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm
XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

╔════════════════════════╗

''Hm... so this is the place, huh?" The little boy asked, looking around at the teacher and the people within. He had always had a great interest in coming along to the Sound village. . . but never once did he think it would be so. . . bland. Perhaps it needed some spice. Perhaps it needed a helping hand? No, it wasn't like they were short on manpower. Just short on. . . eloquence. From the teachers to the students. . . everyone here seemed to be so. . . so. . . weird. ''Can anyone here train me and my daddy? We are farmers and have finally decided to take up arms. Hanzo over here may be a bit wizened... but hey, daddy's one of those sharingan fellows. The people that everyone tends to admire. Me, on the other-hand... I'm nothing special. I just want to be something useful for this village. Something great." He was lying, but it was not within any of these people's grasps to read. Although both he and Hanzo were Ex-Kage's, Kleine was different from before, and Hanzo was quiet... masked... impossible to read. That was good. Maybe it was unwise, in its own right, to lie to the superiors of a foreign land, but caution granted what caution required: wisdom. ''Do you want to train with us, too, mister?" He said, referring to Ryo. ''I know we may be simple farmers, but we'd love for you to have us."

╚════════════════════════╝

XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:28 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo strained to funnel enough concentration to heat the fingers on both of his hands. It was just such a troubling feat. He couldn't imagine how all of the more experienced ninja could do it. Maybe it was just talent?

The image of Fenrir flashed in Ryo's mind and his shocked eyes filled with determination. If brother could do it, so could he! Steam rolled off of Ryo's tongue as he took another deep breath and tried again.

Ryo funneled his chakra to both of his hands and then narrowed it down further to just his finger tips. Sweat started to roll down the side of his face as he clenched his teeth in concentration. It paid off though, for just a moment the fingers on both of his hands burned with a heated chakra. However, it quickly faded out.

The blonde ninja sighed and relaxed a bit, feeling a slight sense of achievement at his progress. He readied himself to try again when a newcomer and his young son caught his attention. Weirdly enough, they wanted him to come train with them. Ryo was up to it, but held his suspicions. "Uhh...sure." he muttered. "So, where do you guys farm? Where are you from?"

(8/12)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

''Who knows? I probably lied. I'm probably actually some SS-ranked Ex-Kage with too much time on his hands. But then, what's the probability of that story? I am nine years old, after all." There was a light smile on his face, and his tone of voice was only to hide the fact that it wasn't a "lie" at all. Sure, the teacher could teach Kleine what he wanted to. But, odds were, that Kleine already knew. Odds were, Kleine was better at it. Faster at it. And more potent. Unbeknownst to the teacher, he was being observed. And Ryo was, as well. He was a potential student... if the academy trainer was not enough. ''What's your name, by the way? My name is Kleine. Kleine Heiland."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Now to finish up" Rey stated before he heard more people come. They said they were farmers which would be suspicious to anyone with a brain but poor Rey was alittle slow. "Cool!! Hanzo is it? Sharingan? I HAVE IT TOO!!!! THAT MEANS YOUR AN UCHIHA A UCHIHA!! FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME APPEARS!!" Rey yelled with excitement and was alittle childish. Though he didn't stop to think. First off they didn't have any ninja experience. Second, if he had the sharingan he wouldn't have known about it cause he wouldn't have accessed a stage or a tamao. Or would he? Those were the things he didn't stop to think about while he was there getting excited. This was side tracking his training and then it could've been a test too but who knew. Nobody really knew. "Yeah, where are you guys from? and what state of sharingan do you have?" Rey asked as he looked at the two men and walked next to the blonde ninja. While Rey lstened, his suspicion grew but he kept quiet and watched the two as they talked. He was only trying to listen in is all. He was alittle too excited.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

''Hm. . . I wonder what stage my daddy has, too. Oh, no, I lied. I know very well the stage that he possesses. Let me show you!" Since Hanzo was under his complete control -- as his Edo Tensei summon -- there was no wait and no hesitation. The man took off his mask, and under that mask, he revealed his sharingan. It was eternal. His other eye remained closed, however, since it was a Ranmaru implant. ''. . . What do they call that eye, again? Oh, right! It's called "the eternal mangekyou sharingan". The strongest of all. I guess it's obvious that we're not farmers. Instead, we are guests. I am the former Mizukage. That much I have been guided to understand. And father, here, is the former Hokage. But he lost his life in battle. . . and I brought him back. His knowledge is my knowledge. I can train you if you so desire, but I'm unsure if that's possible or necessary. The world is simply not big enough for all of these shinobi. Maybe it's time I stopped guiding people to power. To their deaths." He was a bit irritated by how loud Rey was, but he was used to it. He just hoped that they didn't end up following him around or anything... he didn't need a posse. ''Realize, though, that as this man is my father*, I am an Uchiha as well. But I do not possess the sharingan. Instead... my dojutsu is the Yuki. A boring, cold, senseless element. Maybe that's one thing. . . I wish I inherited. . . from old-papa."
[*NOTE: This is a lie, Hanzo is not really his biological father, more-so his legal one. However, his biological father was ALSO an Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou, so that still makes him half-Uchiha, and thus makes the rest true.
Also, sorry for skipping you Fenrir XD, I don't really like replying to two posts at once, it usually makes my post clustered.]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo grinned and gave a light laugh. "Haha, you're funny kid. I am the one and only Ryo Loki. Technically I'm of the Hyuuga clan but I gave that up years ago." He briefly answered. "Now, I'd be glad to show you a few of my moves while we wait on the teacher, but I don't think I should." Ryo raised his brow a bit and walked around Kleine. "Aren't you a little young to be taking up arms? You should be busy coloring, running away from kooties, and finding out where your d**k is shouldn't you?" Ryo laughed again, obviously poking fun at the boy in his own way. After all, the thought of ninja children was just too funny for him to ignore.

(8/12)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

A sadistic smile riddening the innocence from his expression, he disappeared in what was not even a blink. In this time, he managed to pin Ryo against a wall, with blood, Kleine's own, stringing outwards, guided, restraining both his arms and legs. The blood was his own, yes, but it was infinite. It was not a risk to let out such a small and meager amount. ''Too young? I wonder. Perhaps, in a world where we can create explosions from a simple flick of the hand, age is not a factor. I try to color books, sometimes, but for some reason, too often do I instead prefer to color arrogant young men with my blood. . . and their own. But hey. You have spirit. And it'd be very inappropriate for a guest such as I to slaughter a man of the land. As for whatever "moves" you wish to teach me, I'm uninterested. I don't think I could see you using the techniques past my d**k, anyway. It was hard to even move fast enough to get here. I think someone should put it down, or something." Obviously, Kleine was different than anyone else his age. Too different. It was almost odd. But the fact of the matter was that he had been nine... for a very, very long time. And his body was a facade. When his persona was removed... when the angel freed itself from the covers of a "nine year old boy", that was when the real man could be seen. But the fact was that Kleine was not a host. He was the angel. Pretending to be a host... was to garner both sympathy, and restraint.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Yet your not blind or he's not blind? That's what I hope to achieve . The eternal Mangekyou without blindness. Though that is impossible I am sure, it's worth a try now isn't it?" Rey stated as he then looked at Ryo alittle confused. Was he sitll confused about them two cause he sure the hell was. Though it was becoming clear to him alittle what was happening. He heard the words training and his childness quickly went away. "I would like to be trained. It's true people are led to death but that's the life of a shinobi. We die for what we believe in. Please sir train us. No I'm not asking just for you to train me though I like it. But for you to train this shinobi also. He is more disciplined. I don't know if this rings a bell, the name of my father is Itachi Uchiha. I don't know who he really was, I 've heard many stories, but he had the mangekyou and was skilled in it. I'm hoping to follow and surpass my father in his footsteps as strength. I already know I'm no way I can't be like my father. It's just a fact. Nobody is a direct reiancarnation of their parents. Though I wish for you to please train me. With training, I wish to bring peace, but I shall do it with honor and without being blind. I know the risks of having such power is great. Let me show you I can handle such power." Rey stated. He was making big talk even though he had no training in his sharingan. He didn't even know how to activate his sharingan. Though there is a start for everything. Where was the start of this at? Why did he even come here? Those were questions that weren't improtant at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:30 pm
((All the s**t going down in this thread /grumbles))  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm
(Fenrir, you can post. O_O don't gotta wait on me
Multi-tasking)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo gritted his teeth as he was suddenly tied up, by blood no less. However, rather than wasting energy on panic Ryo decided to use this as a great opportunity for his training. Again he funneled chakra to his finger tips. It wasn't really necessary for him to use this level of Fire Release to break through the bonds of blood, but it was a matter of time. Ryo had both his hands and feet tied up, yet only one hand with which to free them if he used a lower level Fire Release. He wasn't sure whether or not he could cut through them all in time, and that was why this third fire release was necessary. With both hands cutting himself free, the work would be no problem. But to do that, Ryo first had to learn it. Every second that passes is another second where he could injured or otherwise put into a bad situation. Ryo tried the technique once more. There had to be more he could do, he knew it. It was then that his technique started to show profit. The rush of danger seemed to heighten Ryo's abilities as he quickly funneled the chakra to his fingers at a quickening rate. "Hey now," Ryo growled through his gritted teeth at the man. The katon chakra leading around his fingers grew hot and burned a bright red. "Don't you...underestimate me!" Ryo shouted and his fingers suddenly attempted to slice through his bonds, from where Ryo quickly tried to free his feet and flip back to the ground in the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist stance. In reality though, it was a bluff. Ryo didn't know any Hyuuga clan jutsus. His family left before he ever had a chance to learn. But still, looking weak in front of a kid was... "Not cool!" he thought.

(12/12)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXXXlxX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

''Shut up," He said, glancing at Rey with an expression lined only with irritation. Only with annoyance. ''No means no. Have fun in the sound village. Perhaps you'll see that the world isn't so ideal after all. And by ideal, I don't mean happy. No one believes the world is happy. I mean by ideal... having dead parents won't make you turn out to be some master-ninja. Having dead friends won't make you stronger. Curdle down, kneel, and accept your despair. Perhaps death was the only thing in your future. Perhaps it was illustrated... shown... by the death of whatever sad sob you admired." He was almost tempted... almost tempted to... kill Rey, but that would be going far past his line. ''Don't want to be my student? Okay. Then I'll just leave you to mire in this putrid, rotting s**t-hole. Sound fun? Sound admirable?" Irritation. That was what he felt. Perhaps... he shouldn't have come here. It only surfaced, more and more, higher levels of his utter disappointment. For everything. For the world, and for the people within.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff