Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad One : Tango Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Akui cracked his neck at the mentioning of 'learning'. "Thought you'd never ask. Still trying to master the drunken fists." He mention, stretching his legs and arms now. "Someone as accomplished as you should be able to teach us in no time."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm
"Well, taijutsu is not my forte, however I will see what I can do to help you. To what stage have you mastered the style to?" Kabuto asked the young boy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 pm
"So far," Akui started fighting a yawn "I've done the stumbling and all that/ Now I'm working on the playing dead and falling asleep thing. Don't know how to do that one, to be honest." He didn't like admitting it, but he was rather tuck as to how he was going to accomplish it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:22 pm
"oh cool" Kat said smiling "and i am i am" Kat said excitely jumping up and down with her hand in the air. "I just finished learning the pulse fist and now i was learning....well about to learn more fire jutsu..i think...darn my memory is fuzzy" Kat said frowning "i dont remember if i was currently learning anything or if i was waiting to learn something" Kat said thinking  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 pm
Carla Sennin

User Image

Carla took the longest to respond. She didn't know if he actually knew anything about her or not, other than she was sealed in a chamber and went to sleep for a while. She just crossed her arms and looked at Kabuto and waited for him to get to her as she needed time to figure out how to explain her background to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 pm
(So sorry about the two day wait guy and gals. You shoulda PMed me, I mighta got on sooner.)

"Hmmm, alright, look through these scrolls and tell me if there is anything you want to learn." Kabuto said as he handed Kat a scroll contained with multiple jutsu of different origins. "Now, Akui." Kabuto began as he turned to look at the boy. "The whole playing dead aspect of this style is remaining perfectly still, slowing your breathing, lowering your heart rate, and multiple other aspects come into play. I'll give you a demonstration, then you try and copy, alright?" Kabuto said as he formed several handseals, which allowed his hands to begin emanating a low green aura of chakra. He ran forward at Akui as there was several feet between them, his hands looked ready to strike. When he was two feet from Akui, his body collapsed unceremoniously to the ground, as the aura faded from his hands. It looked like he had had sudden heart failure. After several moments of laying on the ground, he quickly rose to his feet, showing that the demonstration was over. "Alright, now you try." He said. His attention now turning to Carla, he attempted recalling all known information about her. "Alright Carla, you know the drill. Tell me about you, and what you want to learn."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:50 pm
"ok " Kat said taking the scroll and looking it over . "Hmm i'll think i'll finsh learning all the fire jutsu that i passed over" Kat said as she took out her own jutus scroll that had all the jutsu that she already learned and compared it to the scroll kabuto gave her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 am
Akui watched as Kabuto demonstrated the playing dead skill he needed to learn. It was almost hilarious to watch, though it needed to be taken seriously. "Ok, let me try..." Akui mimicked the handseals, focusing his chakra as he did. He could feel his heart rate slow down. He was stone solid. It felt like everything was underwater. At first we went at Kabuto the same way he went at him, but he didn't even get halfway before he collapsed onto the ground, not moving. After about a minute of this, Akuis' heart rate picked up enough that he slowly picked himself off the ground.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm
"Well from the academy fire jutsu list i only skipped over the cinder Technique, So i want to go back and learn that one and i learned all of my Genin fire jutsu except for Boiling point because the jutsu's rank is Chunin and...im not a chunin yet so i dont know if i can learn it yet" Kat said

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 am
Carla Sennin

User Image

She took a moment to think. "Well im Carla...and i guess i have received some special eyes if you want to call it like that." She said. "I have been asleep for a while in a chamber and i can't really remember much." She said. "But im quickly moving through fire jutsu, thats what i want to learn right now." She said.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm
(I hate when Gaia screws with me -_- Sorry about the delay on posting guys and gals)

"Alright." Kabuto said to Carla. "Here is a scroll with all Katon techniques from Academy to Chuunin, pick which ones you would like yo learn." He said with a smile, handing her the scroll. "Very good Akui, nicely done, now do it again until it is perfect." Kabuto said with a sly grin. "Hmmmmm, you are a genin, so you would have enough chakra to preform that technique a couple of times in battle, so it would be beneficial to begin learning it now." He said to Kat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm
"yes sir " Kat said exciting then read over the description of the Cinder Techinque . Kat then looked around for something to ignite and found a log on the ground. Then kat started to build up her charkra as she concentrated on setting a small spark on the log . Then with a small quick snap of her fingers Kat made a small spark on the wood. "yayyy i did it " Kat said jumping up and down. 1/1  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:27 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
"yes sir " Kat said exciting then read over the description of the Cinder Techinque . Kat then looked around for something to ignite and found a log on the ground. Then kat started to build up her charkra as she concentrated on setting a small spark on the log . Then with a small quick snap of her fingers Kat made a small spark on the wood. "yayyy i did it " Kat said jumping up and down. 1/1

(If that move is chuunin rank, it will take you more than one post to learn.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Firu Shinra
FireCat of Hell2000

(( no i did the cinder techinque first , next i'll do the Chunnin rank one))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Firu Shinra
FireCat of Hell2000

(( no i did the cinder techinque first , next i'll do the Chunnin rank one))

(Oh, whoops, sorry, kay.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces