Submit

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm
Sebastian moved inside of him, letting Grell feel all of him. He wouldnt listen to any objectioms..only doing what he liked and what Grell liked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian moved inside of him, letting Grell feel all of him. He wouldnt listen to any objectioms..only doing what he liked and what Grell liked.

"A-Ahh" grell moaned , it hurt but felt good at the same time considering grell liked pain it didn't bother him .  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Sebastian smirked when he saw Grell under him. He only gave him more and more as the seconds passed..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian smirked when he saw Grell under him. He only gave him more and more as the seconds passed..

Grell closed his eyes "Sebastian..." he moaned .  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm
"You moan a lot for a Shinigami..Grell-san" Sebastian said with a smirk before he finished.
(SOrry, went on a hiatus from site)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm
VirtualooSnape
"You moan a lot for a Shinigami..Grell-san" Sebastian said with a smirk before he finished.
(SOrry, went on a hiatus from site)

Grell pouted when Sebastian said this.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 pm
Sebastian smirked at the pouted lip, poking at it playfully. He heard the bell ring for himn but he ignored it and it only just kept ringing. He sighed and pat his head..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian smirked at the pouted lip, poking at it playfully. He heard the bell ring for himn but he ignored it and it only just kept ringing. He sighed and pat his head..

Grell frowned a bit when he heard the bell ring knowing Sebastian might have to leave.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
"I'll have to leave right now..Until we see each other again..Grell-chan" Sebastian said with a bow. He fixed himself up and looked in the mirror, satisfied enough and left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:44 pm
VirtualooSnape
"I'll have to leave right now..Until we see each other again..Grell-chan" Sebastian said with a bow. He fixed himself up and looked in the mirror, satisfied enough and left the room.

Grell felt sad that sebastian had to go but grell did also have a job to do now that he thought about it. Grell stood up and got dressed then he left the mansion. When he got back , will got mad at him for being gone so long and not doing his work "i'm sorry will!, I was with bassy" he said with a blush, will rolled his eyes not believing grell "do your missions grell" he said then left.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Ciel wanted a scone and frappe so early in the morning and could not refuse his master. He took his time in making it and gave it to Ciel, bowing with a normal "Yes, My lord" when he was excused. He figured Grell had left by now and had to start preperations for the days dinner and lunch. He still couldnt believe he did what he did..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm
VirtualooSnape
Ciel wanted a scone and frappe so early in the morning and could not refuse his master. He took his time in making it and gave it to Ciel, bowing with a normal "Yes, My lord" when he was excused. He figured Grell had left by now and had to start preperations for the days dinner and lunch. He still couldnt believe he did what he did..

Grell sighed unhappy that he had to leave Sebastian as he did his missons. Later that day grell went back to the mansion and slipped in when Sebastian is usually mostly done with his work. Grell ran up to Sebastian and kissed him when he saw him and knew that no one else would probably see even though he didn't care who saw but he was sure Sebastian cared.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 pm
Sebastian was just finishing the preperations for dinner when he felt a familiar set of lips on his. "How did you even get in here.." He asked, remembering he had locked all the doors after serving Master breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian was just finishing the preperations for dinner when he felt a familiar set of lips on his. "How did you even get in here.." He asked, remembering he had locked all the doors after serving Master breakfast.

Grell moved away with a frown "you left one of the windows open" he crossed his arms "are you trying to get away from me?" he asked pushing his hair from his face before crossing his arms again.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape

Grell moved away with a frown "you left one of the windows open" he crossed his arms "are you trying to get away from me?" he asked pushing his hair from his face before crossing his arms again.

"Master ordered all the doors locked..and I cant believe I missed a window open" Sebastian said to himself. "But if Ciel sees you in here, he will order me to do who knows what to you and I prefer to avoid a fight" Sebastian said as he looked inside the oven.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff