Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SPICE SOUP ONLY FOR ZEDD!!!, but i shall try and share lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your Favorite Character in Sword of Truth?
Richard
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Zedd
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Kahlan
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Or Jagang BOOOO!!!!!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:50 pm
Or when they say, "Just relax." Like you can relax when there's a big sharp thing going into your body that doesn't belong there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:22 pm
Oh Sweet Zombie Jesus on a Pogo Stick! not needles! Have you ever spent over an hour with this tiny needle in a very small vein on the BACK OF YOUR HAND!?!? I was going insane! I'm so scared of needles. >.< *huddles under his desk rocking back and forth in the fetal position going 'Fweee!'*  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:48 am
I dont see the big deal with needles or any sharp objects what so ever...
if they take too long i tell them to jst do it, i dont care.
i mean hell i can do the damn thing myself.
like one thing, everyone knows about ingrown toenails.
if you havent had one, you have known someone that has.
well my friend got one...he went to the doctor to have surgery to get it cut out....SURGERY! FOR AN INGROWN TOENAIL!!!
if i get one...i get a lighter, rubbing alcohol, tweezers, nail clippers and my combat knife. i sterilize everything, cut off the extra skin, peel what i can back from the b***h use the nail clippers to start a hold on it from the top of the nail, cut, then tear the b***h out, then after that i have to cut a few more things away and spend a good 10 minutes making shure i got all parts of it disconnected and taken out. leaving a clean nail cut that will grow back normally.
i mean whats the big deal?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
well my friend got one...he went to the doctor to have surgery to get it cut out....SURGERY! FOR AN INGROWN TOENAIL!!!
if i get one...i get a lighter, rubbing alcohol, tweezers, nail clippers and my combat knife. i sterilize everything, cut off the extra skin, peel what i can back from the b***h use the nail clippers to start a hold on it from the top of the nail, cut, then tear the b***h out, then after that i have to cut a few more things away and spend a good 10 minutes making shure i got all parts of it disconnected and taken out. leaving a clean nail cut that will grow back normally.
^^;

I just waited a few months, and the toenail came out by itself, since mine kinda broke off the nail itself and stayed inthe flesh, so it bled everyday... but then I just got tired and after taking a shower I saw that it had an end sticking out, and plucked it out.

It would be the same thing if you were afraid of something and I thought; what's the big deal? It might not be a big deal to you, but to others is it. It's all about perception.  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:02 am
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

I just waited a few months, and the toenail came out by itself, since mine kinda broke off the nail itself and stayed inthe flesh, so it bled everyday... but then I just got tired and after taking a shower I saw that it had an end sticking out, and plucked it out.

It would be the same thing if you were afraid of something and I thought; what's the big deal? It might not be a big deal to you, but to others is it. It's all about perception.

yea i get it, but there is always something about your fear that makes it one of your fears. even ppl who are afraid of yellow tape have some kind of explination as to why. i will understand why they are afraid of the tape even from almost incoherrent babble. By posting "Whats the big deal" i knew that someone would make a reference as to why. Pain seems to be the main reason of caution there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:51 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

yea i get it, but there is always something about your fear that makes it one of your fears. even ppl who are afraid of yellow tape have some kind of explination as to why. i will understand why they are afraid of the tape even from almost incoherrent babble. By posting "Whats the big deal" i knew that someone would make a reference as to why. Pain seems to be the main reason of caution there.
Exactly. ^^  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

Exactly. ^^

if you havent noticed...but im shure you have.
I analyze and debate ALOT! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:37 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

Exactly. ^^

if you havent noticed...but im shure you have.
I analyze and debate ALOT! XD
Kinda like me, except I over-analyze every damn thing that I do or see someone do... >.< It drives me crazy but I can't help it.

*patpats* We need help, WoW style help! n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Meithanos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:42 pm
huh?

I'm utterly confuseded...

anywho... as far as the poll is concerned... unfortunately only my third favorite character is on that list... Zedd. My first two are Cara and Nathan. In that order.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:09 am
It's ok Elantis, you'll be confused until you actually get into one of the conversations.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Meithanos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:10 pm
Miroku2235
It's ok Elantis, you'll be confused until you actually get into one of the conversations.

Yeah... I'm quite familiar with that process.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:58 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

Pain lets you know you're alive.  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:06 pm
mistress_liv
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

Then it let me know two weeks i na row a while back. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:29 pm
mistress_liv
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

oh ya? what happened? (ps thats a quote from Van Helsing the movie with smexysonofabiatch hugh jackman)  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:48 am
mistress_liv
mistress_liv
Platinum_Behemoth252
Platinum_Behemoth252
^^;

oh ya? what happened? (ps thats a quote from Van Helsing the movie with smexysonofabiatch hugh jackman)
I had a major migraine.... that lasted two weeks! I couldn't sleep lying down, I had to sleep sitting down with my back straight, and pretty much nothing worked, Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen... and we didn't even think of going to the hospital. >< Worst two weeks I ever weathered. I went to Moncton to relax and escpae the pain... and it worked for a while, but then one night I got this bad migraine that so painful I hadto get an IV, which lasted almost an hour and a half. First they filled me with a small pouch of pain killers, then they put one three times its size! o.o

My brothers bought me these special pills for my migraines, siz pills for almost 70 bucks. ><

Turns out my family has worse headaches than other people, it's in our genepool. o.o  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff