Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm
(yes for idk what sound a guy would make for i am not hehe i squeal so ^w^) lack blinked "eh ah sorry y-yeah just startled me is all" he said rubbing the sleepyness out of his eyes with a small yawn  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am
Light smiled happy jack was okay. he stood up, picking up jack in a cradle(credle? idk. bridal sytle) and walked down the hall into Light bedroom. He set Jack down on the bed.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 pm
jack yawned "hmmm what time is it?" he said still half asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 pm
"I don't know." Light shrugged, flopping down on the bed next to him. he looked at the clock," 6:00 a.m." Light streched and yawned," It's too damn early to be up!"  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm
jack yawned again his eyes drifting back shut "hmm early...sleepy.." he mumbled snuggling close to light going back to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:57 pm
Light sighed in agreement, putting his arm around Jack.
***((TIME SKIP LOL! whee ))
Light re-awoke at 12ish. jack was still sleeping. Light turnned his head but didn't move from his position, looking around, not remembering how he ended up in his bed with his 16 year old boyfriend. I hope nothing happened... Light sat up, letting the 6 a.m. shinanigans flow into his memory bank.((big words are fun to use))
he looked over his shoulder to make sure jack was still asleep and comfortable.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm
jack rolled over on his back putting his hand under his shirt lifting it a little cooling off his stomach "mmm c-cake" he mumbled  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm
Light couldn't help but laugh to himself. But his mood didn't stay that way for long. His eyes narrowed as he walked down the hall towards the livingroom. His expression was emotionless, other than the hate that showed in his eyes. He checked everywhere and looked through the peep hole in the door, to make sure no body had come in or out scince he and jack had been asleep, fearing the worst...  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm
jack rolled over stretching out his arm searching for light not feeling him he slowly opened his eyes blinking away the sleepyness sitting up stretching his arms over his head sliding off the bed and shuffling out the door with his hair still messy yawning himself away he walked into the living room to look for light to see him looking around "ohayo~!" he said cheerfully  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 pm
"O--...Ohiyo. Sleep well?" Light let the hatered melt away as soon as he saw jack with a calming smile.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm
"yup! i dreamt about cake!" he said smiling ploping on the couch pulling up his legshugging them cloe "you?.....what are you looking for?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 pm
"Nothing." Light sighed with a smile, forgetting his habit and sitting next to Jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 pm
jack rufflined his hair more than it was when he woke up standing up patting light on the head "ne lets go take a shower! i havent showered with someone in so long my dads no fun!" he said skipping off  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 pm
Light laughed to himself and followed the almost too innocent, Jack, into the bathroom. Light pushed jack up against the wall," You should know, there's a big difference between your father and I." He said with a playful grin.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 pm
jack looked up at light with a innocent look and a small blush "really how?" he said playfully twirling a piece of his hair in his finger  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff