Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am
Michael heard someone singing.. It.. It sounded like a bird, almost. He wanted to see who it was. I have to get up... He sat up. The pain wasn't as bad now.. But it was still sore. He wouldn't make it far without eating, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am
Another girl comes into this lovely game hm?Hope she is lovely looking like her voice. Arron stopped and put his head down. "You can't hurt people.....it's not right!" he whispered with tears down his face. Arron walked into the woods and saw a girl sitting on a log singing.
"uhm, hi" he said sweetly.
"oh! I didn't see you there....hi"  

Isniffapples
Crew

HelicaI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am
Olive decided she didnt really like Anne ether. She also seemed mean to Micheal. She walked over to the kitchen. "Micheal?" She whispered, seeing an absence of him. She quickly swipped an apple and ran out the back, looking for Micheal.

Adam shook his head. "Uh, its...fine madam."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 am
Anne smiled at Adam. "You can call me Anne. This is my house. It's open for characters. So your welcome to stay here." she started up the stairs.

Jason flinched when he saw Anne. "Ms Anne! Jasper needs a hospital!"
Jasper pulled on Jason's shirt. "Shh, brother..." He was tired from everything that happened.

Michael jumped. "Olive?!" what happened inside? He noticed it was suddenly quiet inside. "What happened?" He was feeling dizzy again. The singing had stopped...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Arron leaned back against a tree that was really close to the stump Kotomi was on.
"You sing pretty good. What song was that?" Let me out! i'm the one good with words.
"Just like heaven. But, I guess it was my own version" she laughed.
"My name is Kotomi by the way."
Arron leaned in a little closer.
"My name is Arron." Kotomi leaned back with a disgusted expression on her face. Arron busted out laughing.
"Everyone just takes me too seriously." he smiled at her hoping she doesn't feel awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 pm
Olive handed him the apple. "Eat this now." She said sternly.

Adam nodded. "Uh, thank you." He walked upstais to the twins. "I was told to take one of you to the hospital."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm
((aww your avi is so cuute!!))

Michael looked at Olive questioningly. "You want me to eat that?" he stuck his tongue out. "Gross.." He laughed. "Some one was singing just now. Did you hear? It was beautiful." He smiled and leaned his back, laying against the house.

Jasper raised his good arm. "That would..." he held back another cry. "be me.."
Jason helped him up. "Can you walk?"
"Of course, brother. It's just my arm" he smiled, and kissed his brother's cheek. "But my chest it sore..."
Anne shrugged. "Maybe he broke a rib too. That should teach y'all to stop fighting. Josie, make sure Michael has food ready when we get back. And tell him to eat something." Let him starve. "Jason, you come with us."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm
"So why are you out here in the first place." Arron asked changing the mood.
"I can't tell you.....it's pathetic and like some made up cinderella story"
"Well then I promise you that I won't laugh. And, I love love stories."
"Okay, I liked this guy but his mother didn't like me so we would always sneak out at night to see each other. So one night I asked him if he wanted to run away with me..... he said no. But, I had already left home because he had sad yes to begin with. Now that is why I am here." she looked around nervously.
"How could that be funny? More like a tragic love story that could catch peoples attention. Do you have a place to stay though?"
"No, we were gonna figure that out together."
"I might have a place for you to stay for the night though. Come! Follow me"
Arron got up from leaning on the tree and started to head back to the house while Kotomi followed from a great distance.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm
Michael looked up at Arron. He was coming from the woods. "Hey, you." He called out. "Did you hear that singing?" He noticed a girl following him. "Who's that?" He took the apple from Olive. "Here." He threw it to Arron. "You can have it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm
Arron caught the apple with both hands, startled to see someone in the back.
He turned around and looked back at Kotomi and smiled widely .
"These are some of the people that stay in the house here." He pointed to
Micheal and Olive.
"That is Micheal and that is Olive."
Kotomi stepped forward. "Hey, my name is Kotomi."
Arron looked at Micheal. "she is looking for a place to stay."  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 pm
"Im Michael. You'll have to talk to Anne." My mom... He could never bring himself to say those words. "Most likely, she'll say its fine. We have alot of room here.." He studied Kotomi. Something about her was strange. She looked shy, but he didnt believe it. Maybe she's like me. He smiled, unaware that he was still staring at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Kotomi smiled back at him. "So is Anne here? Well, then again
I really don't want to bring trouble to your house hold" She looked down.
Arron bit the apple and looked at her playfully. "I don't think she would mind
there is a lot of us in that house."  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 pm
Michael held out his hand for the girl to shake. "Ignore him. He only recently came here. We do have a number of residents here, so its safe to assume something's always happening. Its fine. Anne enjoys it." So does Ryan. "Im sorry, I cant exactly stand right now." He laughed, scratching his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm
Kotomi shook his hand and giggled. She turned back and looked at Arron.
"Thanks."
He tensed up a little and tried to calm his mind down. "No problem"
"So how come you can't stand? Are you sick or something?" she looked at him in a sad way.
Arron looked down at the apple. "Where you suppose to eat this?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm
He shook his head. "I hate apples. And no, Im not sick. Im just... kind of dizzy. Thats all." He put his head back, laying against the back side of the house. Everything was starting to smudge together. He could see some black in the corners of his eyes.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff