Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wren152

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm
scrambers

Welcome! And haha, don't feel bad. *coughyouaren'ttheonlyonetohaveeatenelk.....cough....*
I can't help it, it was before I knew Carl! And it was very delicious. wink
And I'd eat it again, too. And think of Carl and his awesomeness in letting us survive on his elk brethren. Is so yumme. Actually I have a doodle of nom-worthy-elk somewhere. I'll go post it in the art section. blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 pm
wren152
scrambers

Welcome! And haha, don't feel bad. *coughyouaren'ttheonlyonetohaveeatenelk.....cough....*
I can't help it, it was before I knew Carl! And it was very delicious. wink
And I'd eat it again, too. And think of Carl and his awesomeness in letting us survive on his elk brethren. Is so yumme. Actually I have a doodle of nom-worthy-elk somewhere. I'll go post it in the art section. blaugh

hahaha yay im not alone! SAME HERE! it was before i knew him. But honestly, ive never shot one myself and i never could. annndddd i cant tell my daddy that, he shoot me, since the tags are like $70 eek *goes looks at the art section*

scrambers

Gracious Giver

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100

wren152

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:16 pm
scrambers
*goes looks at the art section*

Haha, finally found it! It's now posted. My very first Carl Art ever, woohoo! Though...technically I drew that when I first *whispers* ate elk, not after I met Carl. xd Heheheee.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm
nobounce the 2nd

YAY i am not alone, i wonder how many more of us in this crew their are?

I don't know your the first one besides me that has said anything. xd  

burnt skittles!
Crew

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 pm
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd

YAY i am not alone, i wonder how many more of us in this crew their are?

I don't know your the first one besides me that has said anything. xd

hmmm maybe we are the only two gingers on this island of Carl lovers  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm
any of you have any 4th amigo pants or ocean summer shirts?? heart  

Bunni_Brutality

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100

TabbyMina
Crew

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:15 pm
YESH!!!! A GUILD JUST FOR CARL....that should make him happy sweatdrop ...probably not lol.
Anyways I'm Kim, Carl supporter from the beginning, sunk a lot of pies into that crazy elk..... i love gaia, live in Canada, and I like to donate every so often when I find a good person wink I also really like to babble and tend to talk waaay too much!
Now lets make this guild awesome!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 pm
Hi hi~
I'm Boo, and I-uhhh don't want to be killed by elk. >________> He treated my crew well, by only killing one or two members. So I'm joining him, cause he is carl. heart  

Booieann

Dapper Cleric

wren152

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm
Welcome, you guys!
Mina: Your post sounds so spunky. I like it! *waves from California* And don't worry..I often think I talk too much too! Muahahahahah!

Boo: I don't want to be killed by elk either. I actually went with my sister once to see an elk herd though, up north where she lives! SO COOL! They were really pretty!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm
Sup. I'm RJ or just Faith for short.
I just love Carl cause he has the old items~ The items you couldn't find that easily.
also, Carl is just so new to the Gaiaonline concept. I am a fan for that reason and much more.  

Rejected Faith

Feral Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Pie For All! 300

capnsieggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 pm
I'm Cap'n Sieggy. There are many white-tailed deer on the running trail I use 3 times a week (or just one fast one) but no Carl. That's how come I'm alive to add this post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm
wren152
Alarias
Sounds great ^_^

Yay! Thanks! *clicks a photo of Carl for color references* Heee! I've always had trouble drawing elk in the past–especially the antlers. I'm not sure they're totally right this time, but I really like how they turned out, compared to my past flubbed attempts! Wheee! Carl guild=inspiration=success!

Animals are a real pain to draw (for me) but, maybe some time I'll get around to attempting some Carl art as well. It's a very noble goal, after all. 3nodding
Also, yay inspiration! ^_^ Can't wait to see how your drawing turned out. *heads to the art section*

Welcome everyone! ^_^ Glad to see you all and hope to see more soon!  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 pm
capnsieggy
I'm Cap'n Sieggy. There are many white-tailed deer on the running trail I use 3 times a week (or just one fast one) but no Carl. That's how come I'm alive to add this post.

xD I see a bunch of white tailed deer all the time where I live too. No Carls though. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 pm
hi all, looks like a lot of friendly people here. 4laugh
i'm kuramacat, and even though my avi is a dude i'm a chick in real life. i'm in college right now going for a bachelors in botany eventually.
I love Carl and sewing. my next project will be a Carl plushie! whee
nice to meet everyone 3nodding  

KuramaCat

Devoted Pumpkin

15,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

KuramaCat

Devoted Pumpkin

15,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm
capnsieggy

there are deer in my neighbor hood (they eat my neighbors tomatoes, they haven't noticed ours yet). The babies are cute! whee
also you're glowing  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games