Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD
I...I don't even know what to rp in this situation XD ))

((Pick up the Kunai and lick it! If only I was here I'd make my character just burst out laughing))

(( lol I just went with Conratz! You win! =D ))

((If I had my old character I would have licked that Kunai like a popsicle... Or a d**k...))

((lol you would of licked the dead genin's d**k?))

((EW WTF? I said I'd lick the bloody kunai... That was just a joke, along with the popsicle part...))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD
I...I don't even know what to rp in this situation XD ))

((Pick up the Kunai and lick it! If only I was here I'd make my character just burst out laughing))

((If I had my old character I would have licked that Kunai like a popsicle... Or a d**k...))

((EW WTF? I said I'd lick the bloody kunai... That was just a joke, along with the popsicle part...))

((lol you said that you would lick the kunai like a Popsicle, and then you said "Or a d**k" ))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask

((lol you said that you would lick the kunai like a Popsicle, and then you said "Or a d**k" ))

((Like a popsicle... Or like a d**k... The like is implied...))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm
((It's a joke about Homosexuality. Laugh. Now.))

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm
((Trying not to make more OOC in here xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm
User ImageAfter he began to fell better Yosei stood up. He walked over and grabbed the Great Pulse Fist taijutsu scroll that Katsu had been learning out of. "I guess I should learn a taijutsu style now that I'm the toughest member of the group."  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm
bandcampboy
User ImageAfter he began to fell better Yosei stood up. He walked over and grabbed the Great Pulse Fist taijutsu scroll that Katsu had been learning out of. "I guess I should learn a taijutsu style now that I'm the toughest member of the group."

(NO.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
bandcampboy

(NO.)

I mean physically. And as of right now my character is more powerful than you.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

"Alright then. Go ahead and start learning the great pulse fist and I'll look over your training."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 pm
Yosei nodded and sat down as he rolled the scroll open and began to read. The sound genin read through the description of the style and what was needed to master it. After getting the general idea of the Great Pulse Fist, he moved to the section about the first stage of the fighting style. Yosei read through the training descriptions until he had them memorized.

1/4

Yosei stood up from the scroll and walked over to the nearest wooden post. Once there he assumed an awkward fighting stance. He was not quite used to the concept of taijutsu in general yet and it was rather obvious. The sound genin began hitting the post with his palms rather slowly. He focused on the technique and form of the palm strikes.

2/4

Once he was sure the technique was solid, Yosei began speeding up his palm strikes. As he continued to work on them he could feel the vibration in the target that the scroll talked about. It wasn't enough yet to cause any serious damage, but it was a start. By the time the sound genin was done beating against a post, his hands were red and in an immense amount of pain.

3/4

Now that Yosei was done with the palm stikes, he decided it was time to move on to kicks. He remembered word for word what the scroll had instructed and reviewed it in his head. The sound genin began making the motions to kick the post but they were incredibly awkward looking and off balance. He continued to try and before long he was managing to perform kicks against the post, but they were still slow and messy.

4/4
Daidoumyaku (Great Pulse Fist) Stage 1 complete  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Looking good. Now keep on going."

((You only needed to do 3 posts for the first stage =/ ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 am
User ImageYosei stopped kicking the wooden post he was on when he felt that he had the basics of it down. Now that he had a slight grasp of all the motions that went into the Great Pulse Fist taijutsu style, the sound genin decided that it was time to work on the technique in more detail. He shook his hands out a little and jumped in place to loosen his muscles up a little bit.

1/6

Yosei decided to start working on his palm strikes again since they were the basis of the hand strikes for this taijutsu style. Now that he had the basic form of the strike down he could really start to focus on power. So the young Raiken began repeatedly striking at the post in front of him, lightly at first but slowly increasing in power. Before long he found himself striking the post with the force that could actually hurt someone.

2/6

With the raw power of the palm strike taken care of, Yosei began to add the needed element of chakra to make the attacks truly deadly. As he began to add chakra into the strikes Yosei could feel and even see the poll vibrating. The sound genin smiled and stopped the strikes as he felt he had made a good amount of improvement on his strikes,

3/6

To give his muscles a rest, Yosei decided to work on the form of his stances next. The young Raiken payed particular attention to the position of his feet at first and worked his way up. Eventually checking the position of his arms and the direction of his torso. When his form was more refined than before and his muscles had rested for a while, Yosei decided to move on.

4/6

Yosei refocused his attention back to his kicks since they were now the most lacking part of his taijutsu. He began hitting the wooden post repeatedly to get the technique down again. Once he was feeling comfortable again, the young Raiken began experiment with different height levels. Before long his muscles became accustomed to the motions and the kicks began to grow in power.

5/6

Within a couple minutes Yosei was causing the clearing to fill with a loud crack sound every time he hit the post. He was confident that his kicks could now actually hurt somebody and that he was comfortable enough to use it in a fight. But eventually both of the sound genin's shins were rather sore and he halted his assault on his wooden enemy before he hurt himself.

6/6

((I'm a ninjutsu class so I need 1 extra post to learn taijutsu and genjutsu sad ))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 am
((Umm *reads through the starter forum*
The only thing it says is that you can learn ninjutsu in one less post.
Doesn't really say anything about it taking more for tai and genjutsu =/

Btw, is there anything in particular that you want to do?
You're probably bored trying to learn that style xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 pm
User ImageYosei looked at the wooden post in front of him that he had been training on. He knew he had made a fair amount of progress in the Great Pulse Fist style, but it wasn't enough yet. He could see that he still had not done any actual damage to his wooden opponent. The sound genin was not sure what else he need to be doing to create stronger attacks.

1/8

Yosei turned around and crouched down to continue reading the scroll he had about the great Pulse Fist. According to the instructions it looked like he was at stage three of his training. So he began to read what he should do next in order to train and what he should be able to accomplish by the end of this stage. The description of this taijutsu sounded like exactly what Yosei wanted to be able to do.

2/8

After thoroughly reading through the theory of his training, it was time for Yosei to get back to practicing. He stood from his crouch by the scroll and returned to facing the wooden post behind him. He moved around a bit to loosen up again and realized his muscles had been given a good amount of time to rest. The sound genin focused his mind and prepared to push himself to a new level of taijutsu.

3/8

Yosei wanted to start with his palm strikes as usual. He decided that he did not need to start easy for this round. The young Raiken took his stance and quickly began pounding away against his target with his sound enhanced palm strikes. After several hits he could feel more power in his body just waiting to be untapped and threw his mind into high gear. The strikes that Yosei threw against the post before him were slowly increasing in power as he went.

4/8

Before long Yosei’s palm strikes were begin to create a cracking sound from the wood. He realized that splinters were actually beginning to chip out of the wood as his attacks pounded against it. The sound genin imagined he was hitting an enemy shinobi with these attacks and wondered what kind of pain they would be in. He could feel himself beginning to slow down and decided stop the palm strikes.

5/8

Yosei was sure he had just made a huge improvement to his hand based attacks and decided to move on. Next were the kicks of the style. The sound genin took his fighting stance again and started to deliver kicks against the wooden post. At last he felt like the motion was natural and he could do it moderately well without thinking too much.

6/8

But to Yosei there still was not enough power in the kicks and he could not always keep his balance afterwards. So first the sound genin focused on moving his other appendages around while kicking and shifting his weight so that he could attempt to keep his balance. After a few minutes that issue was out of the way and Yosei began going full throttle to test the power of his kicks.

7/8

Soon enough Yosei had impressed himself again. With each kick he could feel a small burst of air move away rapidly. The young Raiken realized that the air was actually snapping against the wood as his kicks connected and would definitely contribute to the pain his opponents would experience. Yosei finished tiring himself out and stopped his assault on the post to catch his breath. He looked over at his sensei to see what he thought about all this training.

8/8

((http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17009639#204686637

Second to last line of the ninjutsu class limitations.
I’d really like to learn the ninjutsu from my clan and bloodline, but that’s not really an option. But it’s cool cuz now I’ve mastered this taijutsu as far as I can this rank so I’m pretty well rounded I’d say.))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((lol must of not been paying attention when I was reading xD ))

Hachi nodded once Yosei had completed his training. "Very good. Now is there anything else you want to learn?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces