Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm
X- TMT -X
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Rokubi is the fastest of all the Bijuu, supposedly being ALMOST as fast as the Flying Thunder God technique, which is a teleportation technique. Just saying.

Again it's a toss up, because the 9 Tail in the series just keeps getting faster and faster because are original knowledge of it was it was a giant chakra beast. Now we see is a super strong super fast chakra beast. So by the logic of the 6 tail is the fastest, the faster the 9 tail gets, the faster and faster the 6 tail gets. It a climbing rule because the faster and faster anything gets, by the rule "the 6 tail is the fastest" without trying the 6 tail gets faster...and faster  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm
Muffin, your argument would make sense, if i DIDN'T have control over that nine-tails.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm
Masumi H Dekata
X- TMT -X
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Rokubi is the fastest of all the Bijuu, supposedly being ALMOST as fast as the Flying Thunder God technique, which is a teleportation technique. Just saying.

Again it's a toss up, because the 9 Tail in the series just keeps getting faster and faster because are original knowledge of it was it was a giant chakra beast. Now we see is a super strong super fast chakra beast. So by the logic of the 6 tail is the fastest, the faster the 9 tail gets, the faster and faster the 6 tail gets. It a climbing rule because the faster and faster anything gets, by the rule "the 6 tail is the fastest" without trying the 6 tail gets faster...and faster
Ah, so you're saying the 9 Tails raises the cap, thus raising the speed of the Rokubi. Hahaha. Damn, Alex. Kamina is ******** set.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Rah you also can't ignore your own rules

• Unlimited Chakra. ((Ahh sorry this was pretty much scrap with the chakra system though you do get a giant boost if that makes up for it hahaha sweatdrop ))

• Hokage Shiki Jijun Jutsu • Kakuan Nitten Suishu & Kyuubi Chakra Seal, can stop the host dead in there track and stop the transformation completely if it is to touch the host.

• Element is Chakra.

• Hard to Control.

• Cannot Control Fire.

• Can Auto heal Wounds in demon stage 1 or higher.

• During Demon stages you cannot tell friend from enemy.

• Host can still use hand seals and jutsu in stage 1 only. So I don't think you can use rasegan, tail beast bomb yes rasegan I doubt it

• Whilst in stage two your effectively healing so fast your dieing.

• Increased Strength.

You forget that in Naruto it has been shown he hasn't been able to control himself in demon tail stage mode.
Only in that new form is he able to control all that power yet we haven't put that in the guild as of far, well actually it usually the owner who suggest and puts in if not we usually forget about it.

Idk about the seal thing it might be true might no be, I pick to believe it since he use to hang around with a lot of sealing masters.

Now about Shane's rpc now the thing is I only butted in when i started reading his comments of his angel. His blood can no way in shape in form could be as strong as Kusanagi and I don't really care about the speed. But it being as strong as that weapon and having an unlimited supply of said blood how can you not call bs for it? The animal thing was just confusing since it just animals as well they would have to still be connected to his hand to be controlled and not only that I don't see how they are anyway in form like Shadow clones, without them being a jutsu or take up chakra, I don't think it took chakra since I haven't seen his chakra post as well he hasn't mention any of that. As well ignoring his own angels rules of being a sickly being which would technically make him physically weak while he was on the stages. Is there anything else let me know since I forget.

So that's all I want to say for now mmmm  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX
Question: How is the same summon in the same fight..at the same time?
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?

idk I guess whoever summoned it first keeps it while the other one is s**t out off luck

But at the exact time I guess the summon would flick both of them off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm
Naito, a Rasengan doesn't require handseals to make. lol.

Now if it's the jutsu part then yes.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Naito, a Rasengan doesn't require handseals to make. lol.

Now if it's the jutsu part then yes.

I meant the jutsu part never said anything about hand seals though I also bolded it to make a point you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm
My argument does make sense. First of all, you went unconscious and allowed the Kyuubi to take control, then seemingly regained control somehow. You CAN'T do that with the Kyuubi. It's said in the manga--from the fox itself--that it's a living mass of malice/hatred. It would NEVER allow you to regain control given the opportunity to seize it. What's more is that the Kyuubi was around the eighth or ninth tail when it did take over for that span of time. You were using so much of its power, and then you allowed it to take control. With a demon like the Kyuubi, you shouldn't even be allowed to resume controlling it after you've delved so far into its power.

And then there's the problem of Rah's post. I'd like to know how he's using the Kyuubi Chakra form when it hasn't been added into the guild yet. The final stage to the Kyuubi--as it stands now--is using it in the form of its actual body. From what we've seen in the series, using it's full-body state would allow the Kyuubi to take control within minutes, no matter the host's chakra supply. So...Rah's using a state of the Kyuubi control that hasn't yet been approved, and was somehow able to take control back from the Kyuubi after giving the most powerful demon in existence control of his body.

Unrealistic, methinks.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?

idk I guess whoever summoned it first keeps it while the other one is s**t out off luck

XD
Well that depends on my next post. Got halfway through the post, the defensive part. And then didn't want to right up two paragraphs attacking a guy in the air when he should've been on the ground.

Thing is Jedi rode into the battle on a dragon which he never stated what it was until after Dark summoned Tenka, or whatever. Then in Jedi's next post the dragon turned out to be Tenka...so that's got me confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX

XD
Well that depends on my next post. Got halfway through the post, the defensive part. And then didn't want to right up two paragraphs attacking a guy in the air when he should've been on the ground.

Thing is Jedi rode into the battle on a dragon which he never stated what it was until after Dark summoned Tenka, or whatever. Then in Jedi's next post the dragon turned out to be Tenka...so that's got me confused.

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX

XD

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that

If that's the case then would Jedi's previous attack/post/whatever with Tenka be void. I mean the Amaterasu he used is valid no matter what but the lightning he used would be no more, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX

XD

If that's the case then would Jedi's previous attack/post/whatever with Tenka be void. I mean the Amaterasu he used is valid no matter what but the lightning he used would be no more, right?

Pretty much
Idk I wanna say everything that Dark posted his voided mostly cause his color font is so close to white it's not even funny

But yeah I don't think neither of them should be able to use dragons in that fight at all
That just me though I don't really have a say  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7

• Unlimited Chakra. ((Ahh sorry this was pretty much scrap with the chakra system though you do get a giant boost if that makes up for it hahaha sweatdrop ))

• Hokage Shiki Jijun Jutsu • Kakuan Nitten Suishu & Kyuubi Chakra Seal, can stop the host dead in there track and stop the transformation completely if it is to touch the host.

• Element is Chakra.

• Hard to Control.

• Cannot Control Fire.

• Host can still use hand seals and jutsu in stage 1 only. So I don't think you can use rasegan, tail beast bomb yes rasegan I doubt it

• Increased Strength.

You forget that in Naruto it has been shown he hasn't been able to control himself in demon tail stage mode.
Only in that new form is he able to control all that power yet we haven't put that in the guild as of far, well actually it usually the owner who suggest and puts in if not we usually forget about it.

Idk about the seal thing it might be true might no be, I pick to believe it since he use to hang around with a lot of sealing masters.

Now about Shane's rpc now the thing is I only butted in when i started reading his comments of his angel. His blood can no way in shape in form could be as strong as Kusanagi and I don't really care about the speed. But it being as strong as that weapon and having an unlimited supply of said blood how can you not call bs for it? The animal thing was just confusing since it just animals as well they would have to still be connected to his hand to be controlled and not only that I don't see how they are anyway in form like Shadow clones, without them being a jutsu or take up chakra, I don't think it took chakra since I haven't seen his chakra post as well he hasn't mention any of that. As well ignoring his own angels rules of being a sickly being which would technically make him physically weak while he was on the stages. Is there anything else let me know since I forget.

Hard to control. I have full mastery of it.
In the the time I was in 4,6 I was in control when I lost control I went 9 tails, no one was around to distinguish from friend or foe, it was just me and Shane
And in full chakra mode I thought id be able to use jutsu because in the manga Naruto was seen using rasengan and shadow clones. And if it was up to the user to put in for the new ranks and such that hasn't hasn't been brought to my attention
But seeing how it wasn't I just been using known forms from the series  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm
I typed up a super balls-to-the-wall length post, but my phone is stupid so it closed.

Uuuuugh. I don't wanna have to rewrite it all over again on this dumb phone, so I'll just post it when I get home.

Btw.

ILY MUFFIN.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Rahenno
Naito_Arekkusu7

• Element is Chakra.

• Hard to Control.

• Cannot Control Fire.

• Increased Strength.

Hard to control. I have full mastery of it.
In the the time I was in 4,6 I was in control when I lost control I went 9 tails, no one was around to distinguish from friend or foe, it was just me and Shane
And in full chakra mode I thought id be able to use jutsu because in the manga Naruto was seen using rasengan and shadow clones. And if it was up to the user to put in for the new ranks and such that hasn't hasn't been brought to my attention
But seeing how it wasn't I just been using known forms from the series

If anything people can admit to your mastery of it since well Muffins said shanes rpc had it since birth
well rp wise shane had it less than a year while Rah has had it for almost four years rp wise or maybe more I forget, so technically rah rpc wise has had it for years and years, even though rah won't age his rpc which he should xp jk jk

Ahh I seen him only using jutsu at two or three stage mode afterwards he seems pretty feral only
Though it is said that canon jutsu's are allowed
But yeah you have to make your own modes at times depending on how powerful it is
Like samehada, scrapps had to make a guild version of the mode  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces