Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

It's not that simple. You see, I was sent onto that covenant flagship to retrieve melissa and kalmiya. I was supposed to put Melissa into my helmet and return kalmiya to a UNSC patrol outpost
Buuut, seeing the circumstances , I had no choice but to give Melissa to shadow....

AH! oh yeah! That's right!
I almost forgot about the EVA booster frame that I used to get in the flagship!!
Oh, wait... It's probably destroyed right now... -_-
Well, we could still try and salvage some gauss rockets from the destroyed booster frame tomorrow . We can make some makeshift grenades out of them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Shadow chuckled and gave her a cute smile, "You know I still have love for ya, Alison." Melissa giggled, "Alison, it's ok, I'm just here to help Shadow, he's really cute." Shadow smiled and rolled his eyes, "Oh, thanks... I'm gonna take off my helm, see ya later, Melissa."

He chuckled and took his helm off, giving Alison a smile, "She's just a hologram, a very sexy hologram, but that's not the point, you're sexy too, Alison." He said with a smile, wrapping his arm around her back and murring at her, smiling.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

She looked at him. "Why thank you. "She smiled. She then gave him a flirty little grin. "I guarantee you'd be impressed if you saw what was under the armor." With that she began walking.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Shadow chuckled and got up, walking next to her and smiling, "Was that an offer? Cause if it was, I'd love to take you up on it." He said with a flirty smirk, giving her a wink and murring a bit.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 pm

She gave him a little smirk and looked at him. "Mabey. I guess that more depends on you." She then continued walking.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 pm

"Sir, I suggest you move. I'm picking up Covanent chatter and they are sending Zealot class elites your way." He said, as he patched the Covanent network into the others helmets. "The single is weak, but you can pick small bits. If you can find more piece of their comlinks I can get a better connection."

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Alison heard Kiba over the com and nodded. "Let's get a move on."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Carmycle heard Kiba warn the others about Zealot classes, and checked the camps perimiter, it was clear, he also heard that AI's were in the mix now. "Kiba, i need your guys' coordinates, me and Jax may be able to flank the elites and take them down." Carmycle said as he popped in a fresh clip for his Battle Rifle.

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kid knight12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 am

Walking around checking the dead covenant for any grenades or plasma weapons. After taking inventory he had a plasma pistol, assualt rifle, magnum pistol, his grenades and two shiny plasma grenades. Nodding into the direction where everyone else is.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 am

Did he say zealots?!
....... Hey, you.....
Whoever patched use through to the covenant comms network,
If you can get a visual on those zealots, and inform me if one of them has a burn scar on it's right eye , please do so.

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am

"Coordinates. 111345...clearest location...112345. Rendezvous there." He said, looking at an empty valley near a mountain's side. "This is not the place for a vendetta."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

according to records, an elite zealot with a burn scar on his right eye, Is the one who killed my mother.....

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Shadow nodded, "Yes, let's take out these bastards, and Dante, if I see one with that description, I'll make sure he suffered as much as you did." He said with a nod, giving him a warm smile and murred. He ran over to the elites and picked up a couple of plasma grenades, and a bubble shield.

Melissa smiled, popping into his visor, "What you're doing for Dante is wonderful, just be careful, I don't want you to die on the first day." She said with a giggle, blowing him a kiss and popping away. He chuckled and nodded, blushing a bit, walking back over to the group.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Wait, wait...
Use these. * I hand you afew clips that have bullets with a single red strip on them*
they're velocity rounds.
Can take out an elite zealot at 3000 yards.
Take this too * I take out a strange looking grenade*
it's experimental. It's a modified gauss round.
Some guy in research an development made it. Gave it to me for testing.

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Shadow nodded and took them, smiling and nodding at him, "Thanks, Dante." He said with a murr, patting him on the back.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff