Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Did..... did he just see what he thought he saw?

There was no way she was.... yeah, she sat. ON WEST.
Damien just started to howl in laughter at West and his new title of chair. "ha, don't worry about it, West is very good as a footstool!" he barked out before falling into another fit of chuckles.

He already liked this ghoul.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm

"A-Ahhh!" was all the poor ghoul could get out at his exclamation and question as to whether or not she was blind. Right now she was too horrified to talk and to move so when he pushed her off of him she fell to the floor. She heard laughed and her insides felt weird and a bit of anger rose within her angry. They...They were laughing at her.

She'd made a fool out of herself in her first class. It was .... It was...

Turning her mask covered face toward the one she sad on she uttered a soft, "I see that now," in a small tone of hurt eking into her voice. She couldn't help it; she hadn't much experience in dealing with others outside of her sister and clan. It wasn't like she was meaning to make enemies or the like but...

Slowly she tried to pick herself back up.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

West's head whipped around and he glared at Damien and the boil's stupid laughing. "Y'won't be laughin' when I yank yer tail through yer a** an' out yer mouth!" He turned back toward the ghoul, wincing slightly as she looked up at him. So she could see?

He reached out toward her, offering her a hand up. Truthfully, at this point he just wanted this ghoul as far away from him as possible. And for Demi to stop laughing.

"Sorry," he muttered. Two apologies in one week. It was a Halloween record!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

She winced at the Wrath Demon's outburst toward the laughing one. Was he always this loud and violent? She had to suppose that yes. Yes he was. The ghoul noted the hand being offered toward her and she took it, she wasn't too proud to accept help from someone else even if they had shoved her. Lattice stood up and she looked toward where she heard Hel's voice and nodded her head slowly toward the Demon.

"I..It is alright. I apologize for sitting on you...My vision is...limited," she said to him as she quickly released his hand once she was up and then quickly padded toward where she heard Hel's voice feeling mortified.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Peeking her head into the classroom Elsa frowned and inched forward until she had her whole body inside doorway. This was going to be her fist class at her new school... she was, to say the least... very overwhelmed. She glanced at all the new faces and gulped. “Oh.... umm...”

Before she could finish she spotted Charlie (Her only friend here so far), and with a jump-skip-leap she hurled herself over to him, smiling brightly as she swung her arms around her shoulders.

“Charlie!”

Oh boy, now she was excited. She waved to the girl beside Charlie and giggled.

“Looks like we're going to have a class together!”

((Elsa is huuur))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Aurian was just happy that Riley already knew about Mandy's 'bad' (as Mandy put it), but still existing, eyesight. If the organiser of dates for the blind was fine with it, that was all Aurian needed to know. She sent a quick mental thanks to Jack that she hadn't gotten Mandy in trouble.

"It was very nice of you to organise the dates. Does that mean you're an older student?" Riley seemed more mature than the others around her - especially moreso than Aurian, the Reaper thought. It was like Riley was almost an adult already. Except for the incident with the wings, she was as poised as any of the teachers Aurian had seen (possibly more poised, when compared to some professors, currently sitting up the front of a leaking classroom, who liked to throw people overboard in the middle of the sea).

She laughed at Riley's quiet aside regarding the patched boil. She knew Riley wasn't being mean because, apart from being so nice, Riley called Christof special and touched him like they were close. But boils were still a mystery to even to a ghoul with Riley's talents.

"You seem like good friends, though," she said with a smile.

The wolf-boil was getting into a fight, and why wasn't Aurian surprised. They'd almost fought on the island, when the weird voices were telling her that he wasn't real. But he clearly was, so she was glad she hadn't attacked him with the rusty pipe after all. (That would make things awkward now.)

Trying to distract him, she held out a hand. "I'm Aurian. Though it seems a bit strange to have a proper introduction this late."

kalindara

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

When slender fingers intertwined with his own he gave the much warmer ones a soft little squeeze, smiling. It was weird to say so, but he'd missed school. The last two weeks of summer break had been amazing, but he was glad they were here again and back to the normal routine of things. His outlook on classes had even seemed to improve, but that could be partially blamed on his new determination to join his friends in the ranks of knobdom. Even Jove had moved up in year, and they hadn't started very far apart.

Leaning forward, he'd rest his elbow on the deck and drop his chin down in his upturned claw, watching the two ghouls as they spoke. "Be careful, sometimes her hair bites," he offered after the glitch ghost had started braiding, chuckling softly to himself. The Mistress not only bit, but also throttled, strangled, slammed, pulled, and generally made herself a nuisance whenever possible. Junko had begun to get a decent handle on Her, but every once in a while..

"Mmhmm, Aislin and cat, and I think one other ghost was there." An ink splotched fellow. Seiji couldn't quite recall his name. Jove had also been there.

---------------------------------------

Bright eyes had dropped to watch his fist pounding against his own thigh and in that moment she decided she wasn't going to pry. She knew nothing of West's parents or his relationship with them, but based on that.. Well she had to guess it wasn't the best. "Ah," was all the response she gave gave his single word answer before following his gesture upward towards the ceiling and grinning proudly. "Mmhmm, I've got much better control now, and I can call water to my hand from nowhere now." The smile faltered, and for just a second she looked a bit sheepish. "There's a learning curve, but I think I've got it down now."

She gave a curious blink as Damien came to sit near them along with Levi, and offered a wave and a smile to both of them. "Nice poncho," she directed at Demi with a suppressed giggle. Glancing up in time to see a rather fat drop of water fall from the ceiling to land on the hound's head.

Holly's appearance drew her attention and her smile may have been just a touch more meaningful then it should have. "Nice to see you, Holly." Had she wanted to say more she wouldn't have gotten the chance as a new ghoul ambled over and plopped down directly onto West. "Oh wow." The avarice demon's reaction to this was predictable, and Yaya had already gotten to her feet to help the Ghost ghoul out of West's lap even as he pushed at her. Two seconds too lap, as the poor thing spilled to the floor. "West!" Ugh, boils..

"She can't see your hand.." She scolded, even as she reached out to take it so he could help her up. "He's sort of a bully, but he's not all bad." Glowing eyes narrowed at him before turning back to Lattice. "Are you alright?"

Pales
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

As she was in the dark about the part Mot had played in the conflict with Mitsu being upset, Xiu had simply watched quietly as Mitsu went to talk to him. When she came back and informed Shun what she had been up too, the Baku tilted her head with a frown. "Apologizing?" She echoed, looking puzzled, "What were you--ah."

She had been suitable distracted when a student she hadn't seen before--a ghost ghoul--suddenly sat down on a boil's lap.

...Oh my.

She wasn't sure if she was disappointed when she found out that it had simply been an accident, but she smiled nonetheless. "Don't be embarrassed--mistakes happen!" The Baku called rather brightly, trying to direct a reassuring smile towards Lattice. Then she noticed the needles in the ghoul's arms, and her friendly expression immediately became a vaguely terrified one. Why were there...?

Kaiyumi

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Damien merely continued to snicker at the even more grumpy boil. "Promises promises" he said with a dismissing wave of his hand before losing the happy edge of his voice. "You didn't have to shove the ghoul thought dude, manners." he managed to reply in a serious tone.

He always did have a soft spot when it came to seeing a ghoul almost in tears, and the voice was heard easy enough by the large eared hound. he quickly put his standard routine of teasing West aside just to see if the ghoul was ok as she passed by. "Seriously though, I hope your not injured."

He didn't expect the reaper to hold out her hand to him, considering the did already meet, but went along with it for the sake of formalities. "Damien, its nice to meet you, again." he said behind a light hearted chuckle.

If Yaya wasn't a sight for sore eyes, he was glad to see her up and about as he tried his very best not to tackle her in glee. "Thanks, I had to be prepared this time!." he said with all the excitement of a five year old scareling. He didn't even think twice of the sudden pelt of a drop on the hood of the poncho, it was doing a splendid job.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Charlie lifted his head and smiled at his detective friend. It was good to see Elsa out and about for sure.

"ELSAAAAA~ I still havent found that crooked icecream bandit," Charlie frowned at her and gestured for her to sit down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next post will be npc so I m going to ask no more rp posts til after I post with savage <3 Which won't take me to long. Then you guys can rp again <3 I just need to organize my thoughts / see whats going on you crazy awesome people <3

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm

THE NEWS PAPER WENT DOWN ON THE DESK…

And the professor was up from her seat with her arms folded behind her back like she usually had them when something important was about to go down. The professor paced over to the door and very unkindly slammed it shut with full force. This of course caused the ceiling to let lose an almost mini tidal wave of water from the ceiling on to the heads of all the students and even herself. The water didn’t phase Savage at all though. The professor took it like a bawss and just stood there til’ every last drop of water was magically drained as if it never was.
Water based students might not have minded as much but the fact of the matter was, not everyone in class was water based.

Lucky break for them though, this water was no normal water. It was laced with FEAR and not lethal to any students it might cause harm to. Only a mild dampness may have been felt after all that, and possible an annoyance. Savage gave Danny a smile. It was not a nice smile.

“Welcome all of you. I see some very new faces and some old faces and some faces from booths I’ve run. We’ve got round faces and FAT faces and THIN faces. SO MANY FACES,” Savage carried on as if none of the water business had just happened. She was being her usual eccentric self. But oh god there really were a lot of faces this time around which excited Savage a little. Savage noted Pepin, the interesting ghost that had been in her tent. Hel too had been in that surprise class. There were a few faces from the booths too like Willow. Astra and Aurian from her boat to. Oh dear, hopefully THOSE two didn’t hold a grudge. Of course there were beloved Merope and Israfel. Rileys wings caught Savages attention too. But there were more important things to do then scan faces.

NOW I’m assuming you guys prepared for boats but I regret to inform all of you this class will sadly not be focused on boats,” Savage frowned deeply and sighed. “No, were moving on to other things. Less interesting,” Savage sighed, “But important to note for your future careers. This weeks class were going to go with IT CAME FROM UNDER THE BED.” The professor flashed a wicked grin to everyone. She positively BEAMED at them. Oh dear jack. What was she up to.

Before any questions could be even asked, a trap door from the ceiling opened up and a bell found down.

User Image

YUP! IT CAME FROM UNDER THE BED!” Savage said again. She crotched down beside the bed and retrieved a pair of slippers.

User Image

WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THESE ARE?” It was obvious. Slippers. But Savage liked to patronize.

TLDR

*RP is safe again ~ GO AHEAD : D
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Older.. yes. I suppose you could say that. There were technicalities involved that made that question tricky to answer, but Riley did not look like she was about to go into details. After all, the class was about to start. She simply ended the conversation with regards to her comment on Christof, and Riley's eyes glanced at the igor affectionately.

Yes. She patted his hunch while sitting back up straight. We are very close.

But alas, the time for idle conversation was at an end. As was the time for being dry, apparently. Riley felt the soak of water against her skin before she had registered the wave above them, and merely shook her tentacles in response. It wasn't as though water hurt, after all. Savage was merely.. being Savage.

The subject of the class, however, enticed Riley to pay strict attention. It came from under the bed - how delightful! She hoped this meant they would learn the lovely skill of scaring children as they slept.. the slippers only furthered this theory.

The idea of snatching tiny toes in the middle of the night made Riley clap a tiny clap of delight.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Strangely enough it took Pepin hardly two seconds to depart from Junko and her marvelous hair when she noticed the professor on the move. "Heyitwasreallynicemeetingyou,andseeingyouJunkoI'mgoingbacktomyseatnowbye!" Her words spurt out like a tape on fast forwards as she lept from the desk and hobbled with her uneven lack of shoes to her desk, eagerly. Even when the water fell from the ceiling she was unbothered, pristine and ready to LEARN SO MUCH.

What were those? Pepin thought long and hard and was actually too stumped to answer. She didn't want to jump to reply and find herself silenced and wrong. Maybe it was a trick question. Leaning out of her seat she narrowed her eyes on the objects Savage had out and pouted a little.

I don't even really have a bed well kinda hmm. VIRUSES. VIRUSES COME FROM UNDER THE BED SOMETIMES. Oh that's a good one, better save it then. Those are obviously slippers though. They might be anti-virus software- THAT'S BAD HNNNGHHH

Now utterly frightened, Pepin froze perfectly still and stared them down without blinking.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Junko would admit if asked that she was nervous when Pepin did begin to braid her hair, but mostly because she was worried She would get angry. The braiding actually felt very nice! Junko's eyes slowly drifted closed as she began to slump and lean against Seiji, the gentle tugs and twists and pulls very nearly putting her to sleep. It wasn't very often she let anyone play with her hair..but she was going to try. Everyone loved her hair, Junko loved her hair, so it would be nice to actually let them touch it. She just hoped She behaved. So far She was. For now.

"Mmnn? You've met?" Junko smiled, giving a gentle nod to confirm Seiji was her boilfriend. Oh yes, he definitely was. A...banshee? One eye opened to peer up at him. Ah, yes. Aislin. It'd been awhile since she saw the banshee ghoul, she hoped she was alright. "And yes, She does bite on occasion. If She bites you let me know, alright?" She sounded slightly groggy but that was because she was very comfortable right now. So this was how everyone felt when she played with their hair! It was very, very nice.

Suddenly there was a slam followed by a splash, and before Junko knew it she was being drenched in water. Wait...she..wasn't very wet. Did she really just get splashed? Junko sat up sharply and stared wide-eyed at the professor. Whoa. Her head whipped around to watch Pepin leave as she spat out her goodbye and fled across the room again. She actually pouted and gave a soft whine of discontent. She was really liking that, too! Damn.

Gah! Flying beds?!

Junko's attention turned back to Savage in an instant, noticing the slippers in her hands.

...Really? "They're...unhappy bunny slippers."

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Hearing the slap of the paper hitting the desk, Jericho's attention shifted to the front of the class. The next thing he knew was that water had just been dumped onto him and everyone else.

He should have seen that coming given the last class and all, but the sudden drop of water made the dragon jump some. Though, at least he didn't end up soaking wet after that, thanks to the FEAR in the water. Sitting through class cold and drenched didn't sound too fun after all. Shaking his head to get rid of a little extra water, his attention soon snapped back up when Savage began to speak.

Sweet! No boats. No treasure either for that matter, but hey, this sounded like it was going to be a good one.

----

"Ah."

Well that explained it pretty well. Though, he didn't think that she had any reason to be apologizing to the other reaper. She hadn't done anything to him after all. It looked as if Shun was going to say something else, but the abrupt splash of water from above cut him off.

"........."

It may not have left him incredibly wet, but that was not something he particularly enjoyed to have dumped on him all of the sudden. This explained why the hellhound wore a poncho of all things as well...

Letting out a huff, he stared towards the front, crossing his arms over his desk and resting his head on top. Under the bed eh? Well... there was some potential in it he supposed. He wasn't sure how much information of this he'd receive that would be particularly helpful for Reaping, but he may be surprised.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff