Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Upgcoming games we're excited for! (Share and Network!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 pm
The Eleventh AK

How the hell does this game look better than Uncharted 2? Naughty Dog are wizards. Waaaaant. Want so very bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:55 pm
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

How the hell does this game look better than Uncharted 2? Naughty Dog are wizards. Waaaaant. Want so very bad.

Did that reviewer seriously just say he was disappointed by Uncharted 2? I know the final boss was kind of lame, but what else did he ******** want?  

Waynebrizzle

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 pm
Ugh. I cannot wait for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem for 3DS. Also Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword. *Foams at mouth* Erm. Pardon.

Super Mario 3D Land looks good too.

I'm curious about Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. Anyone happen to play the DS version?

Anyone getting Pokemon Rumble Blast?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

Did that reviewer seriously just say he was disappointed by Uncharted 2? I know the final boss was kind of lame, but what else did he ******** want?

Some things just have no answers. I understand that people have all sorts of varying opinions, but damn... Among Thieves was great.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

He probably tried to take on the Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

Some things just have no answers. I understand that people have all sorts of varying opinions, but damn... Among Thieves was great.

"It was okay I guess. I mean, I didn't literally come inside of my pants while playing it, but it's still okay."  

Waynebrizzle

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 pm
Skyward Sword and TES V: Skyrim are the two games I am most excited for.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 pm
I put money down on Skyward Sword's limited Edition today.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

"It was okay I guess. I mean, I didn't literally come inside of my pants while playing it, but it's still okay."

He said
"I was one of the people who was a bit disappointed with Uncharted 2, i saw the twist coming because it was so much like the first game."
The one where Flynn ******** you over in the museum?
The one where the camera man gets shot anyway?
The one where Flynn is how you got shot?
The one where there are yetis?
The one where Schaffer was a Nazi?
The one where the yetis turn out to be blue people?
The one where the chintamani stone isn't a sapphire, but tree sap?
The one where the tree sap turns those people into the blue people?
The one where Flynn blows himself up with a grenade?

all those
yea
saw 'em comin'
jus lyke da 1st gaym  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm
SPOILERSSSSSSS

but i lol'd  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:04 pm
Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

He said
"I was one of the people who was a bit disappointed with Uncharted 2, i saw the twist coming because it was so much like the first game."
The one where Flynn ******** you over in the museum?
The one where the camera man gets shot anyway?
The one where Flynn is how you got shot?
The one where there are yetis?
The one where Schaffer was a Nazi?
The one where the yetis turn out to be blue people?
The one where the chintamani stone isn't a sapphire, but tree sap?
The one where the tree sap turns those people into the blue people?
The one where Flynn blows himself up with a grenade?

all those
yea
saw 'em comin'
jus lyke da 1st gaym

I think we can all agree that that was a pretty dumb comment on his part.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm
Xeeeeenonauts  

Allegro

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm
I don't really keep up with what games are coming out, etc...but if I can ever get a 3DS I definitely want Mario Kart 7 and the Mario 3DS game. Otherwise I'm looking forward to Mario Party 9..I've had 8 for so long and it kind of gets boring to play after a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm
Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, Sly 4....

...Fortune Street sweatdrop  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items