Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 am
Hiro grinned at Nikolai. "Until she is the one to tell me to leave her alone, to stay out of her life, or any of the $hit your saying, im here to stay." Time to man up, stop hiding in the shadows Hiro. He thought as life was brought to his eyes. "Because I love her more than you ever will, and until she shoots me down, nothings going to change, got it?" He asked with a smile. "I left...But now im back, and im not gonna sit here while some dirtbag walks away with MY Lena, you got that Nikolai, or must I repeat myself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:06 am
Lena stopped crying and just wiped away a few tears, trying to drown out all the fighting. She stopped when she heard Hiro and looked up at him, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "Hiro..." she whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 am
"you can go ahead and repeat yourself, because your dreaming!" Nikolai raged. "she does NOT belong to you, she doesn't belong to anybody! she's not some possossion to show off! And you love her more? please. Who was the one who healed her when she was hurt? Me! who was the one who stood by her side when she was alone. Me! who was the one, who promised to be her friend no matter what!? well it couldnt have been you because you left! so It's pretty obvious that I love her more. any person with a brain can see that!" he chuckled. "Me and her have a family. what do you have with her? a pile of broken promises and confusion." he said and stepped up. "No matter what, I love her more, and she loves me more than you. because if you love two people, chose the second, because if you really loved the first one you wouldnt love the second!" he raved. "your nothing Hiro but a distraction and a barrier to Mine and Lena's lives together." he said and looked at Lena. "nobody can deny what im saying is false. it is written in the annals of time, in your memeories. oh thats right, you dont have much memories with Lena do you?" he raged on and on. "so yeah, go ahead and repeat yourself. because all you sound like is a broken record, to a forgotton song" Nikolai finished
((like a boss XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 am
Hiro walked to Nikolai and Lena, took Lena's hand and pulled her from Nikolai and into his arms. "Now, who do you love more, who do you want to be with, you can slip away from me and go to Nikolai, or you can stay in my arms and let me have you, Lena-chan..." He spoke..  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am
"Lena....think of our love. think of our family. think of our friendship." Nikolai said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 am
Lena blinked and looked back and forth between the two, her heart starting to speed up to racecar speed. "Don't make me choose..." she whispered to both of them, more tears flying.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 am
User Image

Takeshi looked at Lena. "Let me tell you one more thing Lena,Nik mighthave done all those things but here is a few more,Who was it that stood there doing nothing when You were being attack by his brother to steal your memories of you loving Hiro,While Hiro fought for you? HIM!" He pointed toward Nik. "Who was the one who teamed up with his brother to have you shot? HIM." He said in a bored tone. "You would have no brain to not pick Hiro." He said mimicking what Nik said before. "I'm off to go be with Dia." He left and walked back into his room he shared with Dia.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am
Nikolai looked at Lena. "she has chosen so many times before....its obviously hurting her." he said to Hiro. "Why make her pick? why not a fight to a death or a test of wit?" he explained. and looked at Takeshi before he left. "yes, but who healed Lena of her wounds after that? me" he sighed and looked back at Lena. "Lena, you don't have to pick. remember that test that jacob gave you, the day you started dating me? answer those questions again"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 am
He shook his head. "No more fights, she's not just some prize, it hurts, but it's time for a choice." He spoke, looking at Lena. "Stop making me hurt and just tell me already..." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am
"Questions that obviously had you as the answer?" Damian raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the wall, pointing up to show that he saw it all from Heaven.

Lena closed her eyes and thought hard about it. In a way... both of Nikolai and Hiro's mistakes balanced each other out, but... "I-I choose...." she whispered then glanced at Hiro. "... .....Hiro."

"Quite the show you put on." Dia mused, watching the girl make her decision. "Smart, too." she said since her orders were nullified seeing as though there would be no wedding tomorrow.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 am
"H...Hiro?" Nikolai stuttered. "but....but why?" he asked. "nevermind....i guess i should, just be going." he said with a smiling face, but obviously pained voice. "Lena, if your happier with Hiro, then....then im happy for you" he said and started walking off. "I hope you two are happy together....my best wishes to both of you" he sighed heavily, admitting defeat. "i won't be a bother to you guys any more."
((you guys planned this didnt you stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 am
User Image

Takeshi walked up behind Dia and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That is why I did that..So you don't have to go through with tomorrow,My beautiful Rose..." He said softly,A soft look on his face as he spoke  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:40 am
Hiro braced himself but widened his eyes when he heard his name, he blushed softly, glad now that he was back with Lena, but sad as he thought about Nikolai. He held Lena closer but didn't say anything, for Nik's sake, and when Nikolai left, all he muttered out was. "Lena.." He then kissed her lips softly, enjoying her taste and not even worrying about the fact that Damian was nearby, all he wanted now was Lena, his first, and only love.

((We didn't plan it, I wanted something completely different till you mentioned him wanting to take Nikolai out the picture, then we freestyled it))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 am
((could have fooled me stare but i do feel bad for nikolai. must be embarrassing for him to have said all that and for lena to not pick him))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 am
(( gonk ))

Lena watched Nikolai leave, wanting to run after him, but she'd only cause more pain. The part of her that loved him was starting to shatter, and it hurt a lot. She felt Hiro kiss her, but pulled away from his grip and sat back down, holding her head in her hands. "I'm a terrible person..." she cried silently.

Damian blinked, a little surprised at her pick, too. His expression didn't turn protective or angry, just... concerned and pitiful. He watched Nikolai leave then looked at Lena. Who knows if she picked right, he didn't even think she knew if she did.

"Would have warmed my heart if I had one." Dia smirked softly and stroked Takeshi's cheek before glancing back at the mirror.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff