Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 am
Cruor stared at Ranch and Ranch did the same. The fact that they both had silver hair and red-hair seemed like more than a coincidence. The fact that they also had the same height and still brought up more questions.

Ranch scoffed. "Don't compare me to this trash..." Ranch started walking away.

Cruor sighed. He preferred to be quiet in comparison to the loud-mouth animal they were currently in company with. "So... What you expect us to just undress in your house and wear your clothes?"

"Better than toy dying from hypothermia b***h!" Ranch growled still walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 am
Jarid's eye twitched again.
"...If I look at his wrists and see scars, I'm killing BOTH of you." he growled...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am
Trish watched the men talk amongst themselves quietly. She didn't have anything to say to them as her mind was started to become scrambled. There was too much information coming in and no damn explanations with it.

"Ranch." A female voice called out from another room to the side. "Ranch, where are you?" A short woman with neon purple hair stepped out from a side door and looked surprised at the soaking trio.

Trish immediately looked at her with a glare and snarled, the blue blades coming back around her hands.

"Oh s**t. No." The woman backed up immediately, watching Trish. She gave a whimper as Trish approached.
"Ranch, what the Hell is going on?!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 am
Jarid looked from the new woman to Trish and gave a groan, walking over and standing next to Trish, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"...I think we can both assume she's harmless.." he told her as a man walked in behind the purple-haired woman, his hands already on her shoulders.

"You know...I could say something about how easily you get put in danger....But I won't....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 am
"I don't know. My daughter brought some stray's home!" Ranch yelled through the house. "I'm not doing anymore ******** explanation's. Ask Violet!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 am
"You don't know that." Trish growled in reply, though she stopped moving to the other woman when Jarid grabbed her.

"Sometimes the things you don't expect are what get you."

The woman then looked up at the other man with a glare.
"And I could say something to your mother about how you took Deschain out for his first shooting." She growled in reply. "But I won't."

She gave a sigh to Ranch's reply.
"Violet..? Can you explain or just going to be annoying like your father?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:27 am
"...I think the only way she'd hurt us is if we stare into her hair for too long...."

"Okay, now that's just not even funny, Gabriel..." The man sighed, shaking his head.
"She'd either skin me, or make me do it more often."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm
"Umm... Well these three are like me; more recent experiments of Omega. Except when Omega whipped everyone's memory they were affected." Violet answered. "I figured safe to bring them here."

Ranch returned carrying a bundle of clothes. Each outfit strangely resembling the outfits worn by the purple haired female; the man standing next to the purple hair female; and Ranch. "Wait," Ranch growled as he walked towards the purple haired girl. "What the hell brought you to my house? Seriously this isn't a hostel! Get the ******** out!"

Cruor was annoyed at the group and began to walk away. He hated being around a lot of people. The house was so large, but it was dank, and dark, and disturbing. There was barely any life in it at all. I guess that's why its called and empty house... Cruor deduced. Though it was dark Cruor could faintly make out a picture, very well kept on a table unlike everything else in the house. He picked it up. On it was a large number of people. Each one a smiling face.

"Cruor you might want to put that away; that's my father's prized possession..." Violet spoke. It was obvious she had followed him.

"So... How come your mind wasn't erased?" Cruor replied. Ignoring her statement but following her instructions. "And what is your relation to me?"

"Well... My cells can freely move through the three states of matter; so they could never detain me long enough to wipe my memories. And you remind me so much of my dad... Its hard to forget you."

"How many of us are there? Matter fact; what do we call ourselves?" Cruor took this moment to have his questions answered instead of asking the rude, roaring man she called dad.

"Well... I think over 50. And Omega called us homunculi. A term from mid-evil times used to categorize human's with Philosopher's Stones placed in their bodies."

"What is a Philosopher's Stone? I keep hearing about it... But."

"Even I don't know that one..."

((Any other loose ends need to be tied up in the background? And why wasn't Ranch invited to the wedding?! Lol))  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 pm
((Well, either A, Ranch croaked in the story, or B, Would the Emo-Ranger REALLY want to be in a 'happy' place..?
But sure, we can put you in that if you want.))

Jarid stared at the clothing, raising an eyebrow.
"....The hell is with the suit??" he said aloud, the man behind Gabriel looking over at him.

"Hey, they have their uses."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
((I didn't think you'd/he'd want to be there. xd I'll put your names in the list.))

"Oh so it's not just my eyes that hurt to?" Trish perked up, her blades finally going away as she looked back at Jarid.

"Hence why I'm threatening you." Gabriel smirked before she heard Trish's remark, frowning at it.
Slowly, she pulled up a large hood over her head, hiding her hair and most of her face.

She looked up at Ranch as he started barking at her, and frowned more.
"You were the one complaining we don't visit you often enough... And now you're yelling at us..?"

Trish stared down at the strange uniform, looking at like it was a strange object to her.
"It's... So... Big..." She mused, holding it help to herself and it covered most of her skin.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 pm
((Ranch may be a d**k; but he is a understanding of the meaning of the word love... >>))

Ranch growled and dropped the clothes on the floor. "I hate the smell that is wafting from your skin. Its really annoying me. Change your clothes." He turned to Gabriel. "Okay I'm sorry. Come more often. But don't come when my I have like 19 bratty kids running around my house. See the key of the house being empty; is its suppose to seem empty."

Cruror and Violet slipped back into the crowd to see the yelling that Ranch was doing. "You're a d**k..." Cruor blurted out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm
Jarid continued looking at the clothing, his eye ********' hate suits..." he grunted before looking at Trish.
"Well, you don't HAVE to wear it...."

The man gave a sigh as he looked down at Gabriel before wrapping his hands around her above her shoulders.
"Now, now..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm
"Cruor Senior though says we do." Trish argued, pointing at Ranch.
"And he sounds more bitchy than Cruor and I don't want to deal with a bitchier Cruor."

"But we just got here." Gabriel argued. "How were we suppose to know you'd have kids running around here? Besides, you only have four other people in here." She grunted, looking back and up at the man hugging her.

"I know, Zahzi, I know... But they made fun of my hair..." She sighed, slumping over. "It still bothers me." She added, pulling on her hood more."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm
"Then just wear the coat of the clothing that was picked out for me until he stops bitching.." Jarid grunted.

"Cheer up. I'll let you drive when we leave. How about that..?" Zahzi asked, looking down at her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am
Ranch sighed. He moved towards Gabriel for a moment then pulled down her hood; following up by using his hand to mess up her hair. "Don't be so sensitive. You know how I am."

"A d**k?" Cruor added.

"Keep talking and you will be food to those wolves outside... Speaking of which..." Ranch moved away from Gabriel and then moved in front of the group. "Since you are all here; I might as well cook for all of you; I have like six months supply of food." Ranch stopped to look back at everyone. Then specifically smiled at Gabriel and Zahzi. "Like old times?" He then looked at everyone else. "Any complaints?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff