Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Bear nodded enthusiastically(big word) and took her hand in his.Unlike others of his species, he didn't mind having his name known."Ohmigoodness! You're supernatural like us?" he asked, jumping up and down."Oh, it's best that I not know your name," He glanced apolgetically at Erik and smiled sheepishly,"Forgot to warn you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:14 pm
Erik observed the boundless energy Bear was exerting when he noticed him looking at him. "Oh? Why?" he asked and put a finger to his chin, letting his gaze drift.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:57 pm
Bear let the girl's hand go and placed his on his hips."It's a faery thing," he said to be secetive, but quickly told anyway,"I could cause you a mental or physical injury! Isn't that great? It's why..when I'm in combat..I ask for my opponents name or title." he explained.As long as Erik did not try to harm him in any way, he wouldn't have a curse.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 pm
"What an interesting power." Erik said with a dark grin creeping onto his face. "I bet it could be very helpful at times." he mused, a small red light glowing from behind his thick wall of black then faded away again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:24 pm
Bear giggled and made a semi-circle around the girl to hide behind her."Faeries are awsome, and pretty, and-!" he said rambling on about traits."It has worked in the past...I think on this guy named Apoca something."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:30 pm
He just raised an eyebrow at him, wondering who he could be talking about. Apoca? That didn't sound close to any name he's heard of.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 pm

"Or did it start with Armmagedon?It had something to do with the end of the world, but I havent's seen that mean man around lately." he said.Bear hated being confused and boy was name matching difficult to do.He started humming and dancing the Caramelldansen."I could be Glam-Ah Boy and you could be The Dark Knight.Screw Batman."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm
He froze when he mentioned Armageddon's name. Just the name sent chills down his spine, and for a second he could've sworn he heard the demon's dark laughter. "Don't say his name around me." he said through grit teeth. He didn't have proof, but he knew for sure that Armageddon was the reason why his family was gone. He had to be...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm
Bear winced at the thought of someone being angry at him and held his hand over his heart."I'm sorry akri.I will not speak of it again." he swore and the sudden wash of surprise made his glamour wear off.He shrieked and hid between the universes,invisble to the group around him."Awe man!".It was against faery code to let his/her form be seen in the presence of humans and the librarian and the few readers in there were normal humans to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm
Erik blinked slowly when Bear seemed to vanish, but he kept his gaze where he was. "What are you doing?" he asked in monotone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm
Bear shook his head even though Erik could not see him and started to play with his folded wings."I'm hiding in Betwix and Between.You scared me and threw off my glamour." he said and poked out his lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm
miya watched as they chated she was amazed "so you a feary wow my father talks about you guys all the time" she was with bright eye's she walked up to bear and touched his forhead and said somthing in demon tounge fixing the glamour "better?" she asked  

Hell Flame Neko

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:52 pm
Bear admired his own fair flesh and fixated his hair to the wanted style."Perfect! Now about your father.What does he say about us?!" he asked.Did he speak bad or good? There were a mixture of both when his kind of around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 pm
The black haired young man chuckled as the two began to exchange words. A fairy and a demon. How interesting. He looked over at the table that used to hold books. The time the two spent talking he would've used to read his book, but with that option up in flames, literally, he would just listen in on their conversation.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm
"oh um ... " she said and looked away "you won't want to know" she said with a sigh "my father is not a kind man" she mummbled  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff