Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Upon the Eyes of Elemis (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 pm
Nodding her head in acknowledgement, Bathsheba looked down the city once more, watching the forces carefully.
"Keep watch one the eastern camp. Let me know if they move or react to anything - anything at all."

Tret chuckled, already off to find what they would need...

A few minutes later, he walked up to Vos, tapped on his shoulder and held out his palm. Holding a collection of dead spiders, he grinned. "Give these guys a good charge, and I'll make 'em dance in to the camp."

---

"Even before this war things still weren't well." She answered. "It just wasn't as wide spread as it is now." She frowned, both at the young memories and Astaroth's questions. Pushing the posters out of side she grasped his hand, squeezing it lightly.
"They just don't understand, and they're trying to make sense of everything. If they knew..." She let the sentence drop, resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't let them win. Not like this."

"Easy now," Leorine coaxed softly. "Just breathe, Barix. Stay calm." She glanced up to check their progress. The shadows of the ships were near, but not close enough.

"I'll have you bring us to surface soon. But once we're under one of these ships, I need you to send a spike. Straight through the hull and out of the top. Do you think you can manage that?"

No excuses would be heard if they had been voiced. Damon was determined, and dragged Fidel back to his tent.

"Alright!" Letting go of his arm, he threw back the flaps of the tent and peered inside, smiling hopefully around. "So! Tell me - what's the latest bad explosion project? Something less blue I hope."

"One can only hope it will be normal." She hummed lightly, looking out doubtfully towards the ships. His concern wiped off the frown on her face and brought a small giggle.

"No, I suppose it isn't very safe for me to be out alone. But then again," she glanced at Boris, smiling, "who is safe now days?"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:10 am
"I won't take my eyes off them," Flint said as he waited for Vos and Tret to begin. "The sooner the better gentlemen. We don't have all night..." He said to himself.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:51 am
"Ah, perfect." Vos said, already placing his hands on the spiders. Upon their bodies, small symbols were placed. Normally, an object a Crimson touches doesn't leave a sign. But when you want the explosion to be PARTICULARLY large.....

"Your turn~" he said, before surveying the area, keeping note of the other areas he had rigged while Tret was collecting spiders.

--

"Perhaps it would end better if they won. Either way, the cycle either continues or ends." Astaroth said, doing the same with her hand in turn.

"In any case, I'm not about to let that upstart take a victory from me."

"Ohhh, it's not going to be just a SPIKE." Barix growled, glaring up at the ships.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:02 am
When he noticed just where they were going Fidel was confused. Why were they heading to his tent for training? He continued to be confused until Damon finally released him to enter his tent.

"Actually I haven't started on anything new since the smoke bomb incident." He sighed as he entered the tent behind him. "I have been thinking about making a new flash bomb or something with a bit more of a bang."

"That doesn't really answer my question you know, but you are right." Boris glanced at her again with a small frown, trying to figure out why she was here.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers