Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Zarex starred at the face of the beast that had temporarily bested him. The one thing Zarex hated more than Omega, besides Zahzi always saying he was overly angsty, was when things did not go according to plan. "********. This. s**t."

Zarex knew that wasting more time was imminent if he called for help so he bit the arm of the beast. Seconds were conserved as he moved from biting his arm to the ground and then darting to the hole that Zahzi created

Unfortunately, the hole that Zahzi created lead back into the clutches of another creature that stood menacingly over the trio. "********..." Zarex growled. "We're surrounded."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 am
Although Crash had tried to make a run for it, he was stopped almost immediately by something big and hard which threw him backwards a few feet. "Owww... and people wonder why I wear pillows..." he said rubbing his chest before looking up at what he hit. "YAAAAH!!" Instinctively, he kicked up, making a lucky strike at the beast's knee cap. The kick also pushed him back a few more feet, allowing him room to jump up and regroup with Zahzi and Gabriel. "I think I just made a big monster mad," Crash said, trying to get his heart rate under control.  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am
Large footsteps could be heard behind the hole Zahzi had made, to the side of the new giant.
A familiar roar was heard as whomever it was slammed into the giant, sending them out of the way of the group.

"Hell is taking you so long??" Brad barked, looking at the four.
"I know they look tough, but they ain't indestructible. Besides, our other friends are getting impatient."

"Perhaps you haven't noticed we're not the ones with godlike strength..?"

"......So?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 am
"Oh come on!" Gabriel barked frustratedly at the new giant that blocked their path. "Is Omega just handing steroids like candy!? Zahzi," she started to fidget under the man's arm again, "put me down already. We got too many problems for this--"

"Brad!" A male voice snapped moments before the shark-man shoved aside the problem from the small group. Shortly after, a much smaller man ran up behind Brad. "What the Hell happened to us working together?" He snapped, his voice sounding echoed as he grew closer. The echoes were caused by a mask attached on his face. Plexiglass formed to copy the shape of a gas mask's filter cartridge covered his face, from the top of his nose, going down and covering half of his cheeks, and going around his entire chin, filled entirely with water. The mask was held onto his face with rubber edging to stick to his face, and crisscrossing straps along the back of his head.
"What, you suddenly decided you can just handle things on your own? Don't need your little brother anymore?" Jack growled, glaring at Brad.

"Oh joy..." Gabriel grunted, ending her attempt for freedom again. "Sharks..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm
"Oh. I'm sorry. Did you want to try and ram a giant my size aside?" Brad asked, looking down at Jack.
"Besides. It's not like I locked you in a closet and ran off to run off into the sunset and do badass things. Again."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 am
"You still haven't explained why you did that, you p***k!" Jack snarled, his inhuman and now shark teeth flashing. "And give me that for my own safety bullshit! I can handle myself just fine!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm
There was clapping. Across the room. In the basement of whatever building the group of teenagers had been moving through, there was clapping. The noise brought a silence into the room and then monsters that were attacking the teens moved towards where the noise came to. The man.

He was tall, wearing a white lab coat and red bangs that covered his green eyes. His evil eyes that glared at the team. "Well, well... I found you..."

Zarex began to tactically approach the situation. He grabbed a piece of gravel and tossed it at the doctor looking male.

The doctor caught it with his bare hands and then crushed it into dust. "Now number one... We know better than that..."

"I have a name you baby slaughtering b*****d!"

"Zarex is it then?" The man smiled as he motioned for his henchmen to retreat.

"To give you a gift..." The doctor tossed something at Zarex. Zarez's reflex's gave him enough time to catch it, but he didn't look at it.

The man turned to leave. "You know where to find me. Bring your whole team, and maybe you can kill me for once..." The doctor began to cackle as he jumped backward and disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Before Brad could answer, the clapping could be heard.

Zahzi and Brad watched in silence.

"Okay, seriously. What the ******** just happened!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm
Crash stayed quiet when the other two arrived, preferring to fluff up his pillows instead of listening to their banter. The clapping, however, grabbed his attention. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end when he saw where the clapping was coming from. Instinctively, he hid behind some rubble, hugging his pillow tightly. "Is-is he gone?" he whispered when he couldn't hear anymore footsteps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm
"Oh God what now..?" Jack growled under his watery breath as someone began to clap below them. As the doctor approached, his liped curled further back as a growl rumbled in his throat.

"Oh how I wish we were near some water..." He grumbled after the doctor had left."The arrogance of that p***k is more annoying than the scent of blood!"

As the doctor started to approach, Gabriel shifted uncomfortably in Zahzi's hold, maneuvering herself so she would be less noticable, and more importantly could block the man out of her own vision, cover her ears to dull out his voice, and relieve some pressure on her torso so she could hold breath for longer spans so she wouldn't be forced to smell the doctor's scent the entire time he mocked them. The man was terrible, just like Omega itself. Reminders like him stirred up too much in her head, things she didn't need to be thinking about while they were getting attacked after every move they made.

Once she thought she heard the doctor's voice end and end for a while, Gabriel let down her hands and took in a deep breath. Just old scent, but she could still make him out through everything else.
"Gone is a strong word..." She replied weakly. "I doubt he's really left us alone. No doubt he's watching, or has someone else acting as his eyes."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm
Zarex un-curled his fist. Inside was a plastic laminated card that had a barcode on its left side and the in-complete "o" that was the Greek symbol for Omega.

"Beeping..." The card is beeping. "They are probably tracking us..." Zarex sighed as he began to close his fist again, his veins popping out of his arm now as he prepared to crush the key-card, but slowly he brought himself back from destroying the double-edged sword that the doctor had given to him. <********!!" Zarex howled suddenly. He turned his free hand into a fist and blew a hole in the wall. He hopped through it instantly and began to walk somewhat hastily down the moonlight sidewalk.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am
Zahzi rolled his eyes, following after Zarex.
"When you're done having one of your trademark moods, let me see the card." he grunted.
"If it IS a bug, I have some metaphorical RAID for it."
"And if it isn't, it won't destroy it."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 pm
Flint let out a long tired yawn as walked down the sidewalk, carrying Amaya in a piggy back ride. "We close?" he asked looking over his shoulder at her.

Her face was buried into his neck and her arms dangled lazily over his shoulders. All of these were very good signs that she was asleep.

Since his question went unanswered that's exactly what Flint assumed. He sighed. "At least one of us is getting some sleep..."

"I don't know how she does that. It looks terribly uncomfortable," Dania said as she practically had to jog to keep up with Flint's longer stride. "Why are you walking so fast?"

He opened his mouth to answer but was cut off as the wall of one the buildings a few yards ahead of him exploded open and someone jumped through it, followed by another. Both of them looked very familiar. "Hu... well I guess that answers my question," Flint said as he continued towards them.

"Looks like Zarex and Zahzi," Dania said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm
Zarex paused. His rage still consumed his emotions and he did not want to stop. Adrenaline pushed through his core and dictated to him what to do. "Yeah I guess you can examine it Zahzi... If..." Zarex paused when scents approached his nose. He listened for a moment to find exactly where they were and found the trio moving towards the rest of them. Zarex took a few seconds to recognize the scents and then decided that even if they weren't who he thought they were, they were no threat. "Crash... You are the fastest... Would you mind checking the surroundings for any of the Omega goons? My information broker probably headed home by now so we have to spend the rest of today upon the streets and try again tonight..."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 am
Even with the halfway confirmation that the man was not in their presence anymore, Crash stayed in his halfway hiding place, hugging his pillow. He heard Zarex ask him to do something and immediately he popped out of his hiding place. "A mission! Yay!" he exclaimed, "You got it, Zarex! I'll be back in 10!" With that, he ran off, leaving only feathers and fluff from his pillows behind.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff