Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Streets of Knockturn Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop barista.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow. "I thought you already had a place in mind." After all, Shawn was headed somewhere before the two had bumped into each other... literally. However, she did not wait for him to respond. "Well, I'm starving. Wanna go to the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley?" she asked, looking up at the man. She caught him looking at her, but she only caught him once. Maybe it was only because she spoke to him.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn raised a brow at her ans smiled slightly impishly. "I was just leading the way out of the Ally. I assumed that it would not be here. Its rather unsafe". he said. He then got bumped into. His form was strong however and this time he did not fall. "Ok Then" he said, fine with that place. He knew she had caught him and knew he had to be more subtle.
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop barista.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

((Next post at the Leaky Cauldron))

Kaitlyn nodded at Shawn's explanation of what he was doing. He was right. This place wasn't safe at all. Why had she gone shopping here? It was like taking a walk through the ghetto. You had to make sure no one stole anything from you. Just then, another curious thought hit her. What was Shawn doing here? she wondered, looking forward to keep from hitting into anyone. She would save this thought for later and ask once they got to the Leaky Cauldron. The girl squeezed through the crowd of people. She avoided bumping into anyone while her companion walked into a tall, yet skinny man. He was too scrawny to pick a fight, but if it was a muscly figure, Shawn could have taken quite the punch.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria stepped into the alley, her eyes immediately going from left to right as she walked. This was definitely a portion of the shopping area her father had never allowed her to, if for no other reason than dark wizards were reputed to come here. She snorted, though, confident in her ability to defend herself. She had her wand up her sleeve just in case things got nasty. Glancing around again, she strode confidently down the alley, projecting an aura of belonging and superiority.

----------------------------------
State: Confident
OOC: ...

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni hurried into the alley. He'd sworn he'd seen something highly unusual. He narrowed his eyes, trying to spy what he was looking for. "Jævla, hvor ble hun gå?." It was at that moment he spied a head of blonde hair moving through the crowd. She was moving away from him. Just what the heck was that girl thinking? Without pausing, he strode after her, dodging through the crowd to catch the girl he'd seen.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Worried
OOC: Translation: Damn, where'd she go?

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 am
User Image

User Image

Eretria walked a ways down, and then stopped. She didn't turn around, but from her posture, she was annoyed. Someone was following her, and being rather obvious about it. She stood for a moment, allowing whoever it was close the distance before she turned abruptly around, her wand drawn and a disquieting expression on her face. "Should I hex you now, or are you going to tell me precisely why you're following me? I don't care, either way, I get what I want.

And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

Hey you, look around!

User Image

Magni stopped as soon as the girl pulled a wand. Bloody hell, was this girl serious? Then his mind suddenly went to the fact that she was in Knockturn Alley for a reason, which alluded to the fact that she herself was a dark witch. Oh, this whole event keeps getting better and better. Standing firm, he crossed his arms, determined to defend himself if she made a wrong move. "You'll have to forgive me, but I was under the impression you didn't know what went on here. It doesnt seem like the type of place a girl your age would go." Girl your age. Technically, he was her age as well. Bollocks, he was going to get hexed for this one.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
OOC: Translation: Damn, where'd she go?

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

Eretria glared at the teen following her. Bloody hell, the man was huge. Probably had some sort of need to save the poor girl that had wandered onto the wrong side of the road. Well, too bad for him that she had every intention to be here, and her business was her own. Her eyes narrowed. "So I take it you took it upon yourself to inform me about all the evils of Knockturn Alley. So sorry, I know all about them. So please, take your concern somewhere else, I don't need it."

And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:32 am
User Image

Hey you, look around!

User Image

Magni huffed and stood firm, his blue eyes studying her. Did she honestly understand what kinds of people came here? He studied at Durmstrang, for bleeding sakes! How much of the curriculum was designed to teach the Dark Arts? He probably understood it better than she did, and knew more at how to deal with it than she did. "Look, I don't care if you know the dangers of Knockturn Alley or not, you have to be pretty dense to come here by yourself. You're a teenager, for bleeding sake! That means that people here will take advantage of that fact. So either put up with me accompanying you, or put up with the fact that I'm going to follow you." Hopefully that got through to the girl. Otherwise, he didn't want to know how much Hogwarts taught about magic.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

Eretria was going to reply, her temper flaring, when she caught sight of her destination. Her eyes immediately flicked back to the blond fool, fire burning in her eyes. She sneered, her expression disdainful. "Fine, you wish to follow? Then you stay outside. I catch sight of even one of your mangy hairs where I'm going, then I shall make sure that you'll be balder than a cue ball."

State: Annoyed

And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am
User Image

Hey you, look around!

User Image

Magni blinked as her attention suddenly shifted, and the sneer on her face was reminiscent of some of the kids back at school. Oh great. He'd heard about Slytherins, and here he probably met one of the most stubborn of the lot. When she spoke next, he nearly sighed. At least she wasn't going to hex him, unless her threat stood. "That's good enough, but I hear anything I don't like wherever you're going, I'm not going to care what you say, sta slange." He followed her to one of the shops that appeared newer and frowned. Why the heck was she going to a detective agency in Knockturn Alley? He hadn't heard of one here before. "What are we doing here?"

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
OOC: Translation: Stubborn snake.

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 am
User Image

User Image

Eretria snorted as he asked about why they were here, even as she pondered what he just said. What bloody language was that? She shook her head regardless as she looked at him. "You don't need to know. This is my business, not yours. Now, if you'd be so kind, stay out here, and wait. I wouldn't want something bad to happen to you."

State: Annoyed
OOC: Exit to Sly Fox Detective Agency

And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Outside Sly Fox Detective Agency

Ronyo held the door open for Eretria and then exited his shop and used an actual key lock and a magical locking spell on the door. With not a lot of stuff having been moved into the building there wasn’t anything to steal except the furniture as it was, but if someone wanted to robe a detective agency then they would just be the top priority to be found by all three members. Plus it was likely Jane and Jessi would show up and take care of things.

Once outside Ronyo looked around and found an odd muscular guy standing close by the building. His appearance looked like some local ruffian that did the tavern runs every night and made the noise complaints go up every night. His gloves had Ronyo twitching his fingers reading a wandless magic spell and then draw one of his wands; the people who wore gloves such as that usually were brawlers. Looking to Eretria he got the odd feeling that the girl knew this man which only slightly put the white haired detective at ease. He still had a spell in mind to keep the man at bay while he figured more out should he prove to be aggressive.

“I’m following you then as I have no idea where you live, unless of course you wished to stop for something to drink or snack on while we travel,” Ronyo knew the case was important but it was one that had the time factor removed in the present until a more pressing clue came out, and it might help calm the young girls emotions, “Did you come by broom or floo network by the way?”

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Eretria swept out of the shop, then stopped to look at the white-haired teen, She noted the blond standing there, and promptly ignored him. She was perfectly fine, thank you very much. She didn't need people following her around. Besides, Slytherin's own oddly-placed paladin was helping her home as well. "Floo. My father owns the publishing house in Diagon Alley, and he lets us use it from time to time to get here. It's easier than taking the Knight Bus, anyway." She made a face at that mode of travel, especially since she had to take it once when her brother got sick and needed to be taken to St. Mungo's. That was the worst bus ride she had ever taken.

State: Calm

And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

As Amanda walked down the street, she spotted two familiar faces with the corner of her eye. Ronyo's vibrant, white hair was the first thing the fifteen year old noticed. "Look who we've got here," she said nonchalantly as she approached the boy and his companion. "Eretria, Ronyo," she greeted with a nod of her head towards the two. The last day of school was the last time Amanda saw either one of these wizards, and to be honest, she didn't think she would see Ronyo for a while considering he graduated. However, it was nice to run into them. What has he been up to? she wondered, looking from Ronyo to Eretria.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas