Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:13 pm
"True coffee is a miracle worker" he said as his eyes turned black and he looked around "Hey john you there" he then said as he felt the power of another cutter in the area

Dante was a shadow when Jack called for John and he was looking for a person to kill so he could give his message  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:57 pm
Vatanee looked at Jack with a confused look then looked around the coffee shop and back at Jack with her blue eyes slightly narrowed with confusionWho are you talking to? She asked.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm
Dante fazed into a human form again with his sword cutting through the man behide the counter killing him he then turned to Jack "Jack cutter i am back to kill you and everyone you know just take this as a warning and don't try to fight me remeber Holly" he then said as a portal open up and he jumped into it

Jack had let his white claws out and jumped infrount of Vatanee just incase he attacked but soon lowerd his claws when Dante said hollys name and after Dante left he looked at her "Thats who i was talking to well thats not John at least" he said to her as the smell of blood started to rise  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Vatanee opened her mouth and closed it several times trying to look for a response to what she had just witnessed. She was unable to find one for a little while then decided to just go with a question instead Wh-who was that? She asked fumbling with her words as they came tumbling out of her mouth.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm
"That is Dante ever heard of the four horsemen well he is the rider of death and he knows what he wants now" he said as he walked over to the counter looking at the body then the wound "dam it's to big for me to fix"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm
Vatanee quickly got up and followed Jack to the counter forcing herself not to look at the body behind it Wait so you're saying that Death was just here. Like the actually Death that everyone fears meeting? She asked as she held onto the counter to keep herself from falling over.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 pm
"no and yes he is a horse men you know the four that can end the world and his dad is death"He said as he put hand on her back to keep her up  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm
She gave him a dull smile Oh yeah 'cause that's soo much better She said rolling her eyes. Looking back at the guy behind the counter she walked over him and began making herself another coffee I need more caffine She said with her back to Jack.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:33 pm
"It is alot better all his brothers are dead due to John so he is out to kill everyone that we both know and love....oh wait that is a bad thing" he said as he walked over to the coffee maker he was behind Vatanee "I'm sorry but i think he is after you as well now" he said to her as he looked to the blood pool that was on the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm
Vatanee stopped making her coffee for a moment then shook her head and continued on Why would he possible be after me now? I didn't do anything. She topped her coffee of with some whipped cream and then turned to face him.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm
"Once again every one that me and John know and love" he said to her as he turned around a looked to the window  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Vatanee placed her drink on the counter and put her hands on her hips But you technically don't know me. Well, you know who I am but you don't know me. So there for he can't hurt or kill me. She said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm
"I know a little more then you think i never told you all the powers i have and try telling that to Dante he hates all life" he said to her as he walked back pver the counter  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Vatanee looked at him with confusion What do you mean you know more then I think? And why would someone hate all life? It just doesn't seem right you know. She placed her attention back to her coffee and waited for him to answer.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm
"I have powers that let me know stuff and he just hates all life i don't know why and i am not going to ask him" he said to her as he sat back down in his seat  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff