Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm
"No i heard something" he said gringing as he looked at her "I don't care if you made a sound"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:43 pm
Jane was too embarrassed to come up with a witty comeback, so she simply shifted into a bird and flew around his head.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:10 pm
John watched her fly then looked up to the sky "Jane thats nothing to feel bad about hell i can't swim"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:18 pm
She landed on his head and chirped what could've been a laugh.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

He raised an eyebrow, taking out a lollipop. "I was saving this for a rainy day, but I guess it would be put to more use if you have it." He held out the lollipop for Decius. "My name is Kyotetsu. Pleasure to meet you...I think..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm
"What there was little water that was safe to swim in"He said as he put an hand on his head  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm
Decius' already wide eyes widened at the candy. He swiped it and popped it in his mouth, savoring the flavor. "Many thanks is what I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he thanked his new friend. He laughed insanely and ate his wonderful new piece of candy.

Jane chirped again and shifted into a furry little kitten. She mewed and stumbled onto his hand, nearly tripping a few times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm
John put the hand she was in near his face "Jane i don't speak cat" he said as he rubbed her head  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:48 pm
Jane mewed then purred when he scratched a spot behind her ear. Just then she got the perfect idea and hopped off his hand, when she landed she took... Damian's form. "How 'bout this?" she/he asked and looked down at her/himself in amusement. "I've always wanted to do this." Jane laughed in Damian's voice, making him look a little girly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu smiled a bit. Wow, I made a psychotic friend... He sighed nonchalantly, looking up at the sky. "You sound like a sugar-rushing brother I wish I had..." His voice was sincere and honest. "Little sisters aren't my thing..."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 pm
"Brother????????????????" Decius tilted his head at Kyotetsu with his wide grin stretching from ear to ear, though through his smile he seemed to have a little bit of confusion in his albino red eyes. "Family is something that has left the mind I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he spouted, saying that he just didn't care about families anymore. "But experimenting on a group of people that happens to be in the connection that is a family brings me much of the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

"I see. So what kind of family did you have that made you not want to think of it anymore?" Kyotetsu looked at him, frowning. "I'd rather live somewhere else than with my own family."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm
The mad scientist's shoulders began to tremble with contained laughter. "No, no, no, no, and another no I give you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The people that I am to call a family grew to the age of high numbers, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he explained, saying that he outlived his family, and his smile showed no remorse or grief.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

"They died of old age? Seems like a common way to die." He kept a calm composer near the insane boy next to him, landing a hand on his head. "You're gonna need someone looking out for you, you know that right?"  

Quelynn Erindyl

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Decius just giggled and shook his head. "Looking after myself is an action that can be performed by me, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled and tossed the lollipop stick over his shoulder, his smile widening when it made it in the trash can. "Insanity might be invading in the area that is my mind, but that mind I am owning still is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff