Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:02 am

Autumn looked behind them, seeing a small spec. She took out a pokeball.and released her Meowth. The cat pokemon looked at her, as if asking why she had bothered him. "Meowth, use thunder on the cloud." she said, pointing to a cloud behind them. The cat pokemon looked at the cloud, then back to her. She sighed "I'll give you extra berries in your food tonight." The cat pokemon smiled, pointing at the coud and letting loose a bolt of electricity. The cloud grew dark, beginning to spark. Autumn smiled. "That oughta slow it down."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 am

User Image

August turned to see the meowth and looked up to see autumn then back to meowth. "How? When i changed lucario disappeared inside me! How is your pokemon separate from you!?" He asked in surprise.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 am

She shrugged. "I dunno. I asked Bill the same thing. He said it was different for everyone..." she thought for a moment "Maybe it has something to do with the Aura thing you and Lucario have."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 am

User Image

"Our aura's are the same. If anything it should have kept us seperate. Now he is me and i'm him. This whole thing shouldn't have happened in the first place...ohh....on second thought i'll finish this conversation when we land...." He said holding his head as the air caught up to him.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 am

Autumn thoght "If your aura is the same maybe it fused you two. Could have been anything..." she saw him go pale and gave him a small smile, rubbing his back again, "Okay. Take it easy."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 am

User Image

As August sat there his mind wandered back to the time when he first met bill.

(flashback moment)

"You comming Lucario?"
"I still don't agree to this friend." He said with telepathy.
"Oh come on. If were ever gonna be stronger we need to be in sync with our abilities as a trainer and his pokemon. I think bill will help up." August said opening the door to bills house.
"Fine..." Lucario said going in after him.

(flashback end)

August looked up at the clouds and shook his head. He turned to Starfire then. "Where are we going?"

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:22 pm

User Image

Starfire looked back at him and smiled, "Well, wherever you guys are headed. I'm just going to come with you guys, I've been looking for Poke-People for a while. I'm one of Bill's 'escaped subjects'. I took off and was about to die when these two Pokemon helped me and raised me, as I had forgotten of the world before. I still don't remember my old life. These two raised me and taught me of the world again. They're my guardians." She said with a cute smile, her nine tails swaying quickly as she smiled widely at them both, looking very cute.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

User Image

"Land in pewter city. Its closest and team rocket has no jurisdiction there." He said. He believed they had no jurisdiction there.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:20 pm

User Image

Starfire frowned and nodded, "At least say please, jeez..." She mumbled with a frown, whispering to Yin as she quickly descended into Pewter City, Starfire getting off of her and smiling widely at the two, "Thanks, you two. I'll whistle if I need you two." She said with a smile. They both nodded and Yang took off, Yin smiling widely and letting out a cute, "Bye guys!" as she took off. Starfire giggled and turned to her two new friends, "So, what would you guys like to do in town while we're here?" She asked with a smile, her nine tails all swaying in different directions.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

User Image

August grabbed his knees and breathed. "God i hate flying....Sorry...Its hard for me. I don't know anymore. I'm sticking with yall now."

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 pm

(d@mn guys eh)
Delphi moved to the roof top of an abandoned building staring at her hands sure she static shocked Everett now and again but she never used her powers if she had any but that would be foolish a powerless poke person she sighed
though Del heard of others and she was shy she longed to meet others little that she knew her ninetales was more concerned in keeping her isolated and to himself
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Autumn slid off of the flying pokemon and landed beside August, her Meowth on her shoulder. "I say we find a place to stay for a while. We can leave in a few days when Team Rocket is thrown off our trail." she said. She looked over and grinned at August. "Staying with us won't be so bad. We're a team now."

Pidgeot was caught in the thunderstorm, totally thrown off the trail of the trio. She decided to fall back and return to Owen. He'd know what to do...

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 pm

User Image

"For now..." He said before walking ahead of them toward the pokemon center. He reminded himself of his moto. 'No ties....no bonds....it will only bring pain in the end.'
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 am

Autumn smiled, following him into the Pokemon center. She was glad they were safe. If she remembered correctly, Brock, the gym leader, made sure Team Rocket didn't stir anything up. They would be fools to come here. "I think when it's safe to leave we should go to Cerulean City to see bill." she said, "He may have new information or something. A way to reverse this and make things safe for everyone."

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 am

User Image

"He may be a genius but he's a lazy one. He won't have it up yet. I say we lay low for awhile." He walked up to the counter and almost scared nurse joy then. "God am i that rare."
"Not you...the lucario you bonded with. Its kinda rare to see one around...and better yet be bonded with a human like you....but other then that did you need assistance."
"Yeh 3 rooms please."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces