Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class A) (Homework) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm
nekoluch

"Aye," Lark's green eyes twinkled, "jumblin' about's more like it." Lark chuckled and slapped her hat against her thigh while she peered around at the antics of the other students. "Got me feelin' a damn fool trippin' around -- glad t'see I ain't th'only one, hah! Look like a'buncha boofheads here, too right."

Lark's expression brightened when Levi offered a hand, and the reaper grasped Levi's hand in her own, giving the tatzel a hearty shake.

"Sucha pleasure, Levi! Aye, wasn't expectin' it to be such a good place. The oldies got a little worked up after readin' th'latest paper -- shonky business, right? -- but m'pops decided it would be best." Her thin shoulders lifted in a shrug. It hadn't been so bad, really, during her short stay here so far.

"Oh, m'dorm is ace! Ben's helped me tons," she paused, grinning at Levi, "Ben's m'familiar. He'sa boomer, I guess what ye'd call a kangaroo? I jus' call 'im Ben."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:41 pm
"Thanks, I guess. Felt sorta stupid." Shouting at a chair only to be lifted bodily by a student he barely knew immediately after was not a sequence of events he wanted to repeat any time soon.

He looked over at the tatzel when Holly silently invited her over, but there was little malice in his eyes for a change. West wouldn't have tried to start anything if Levi had joined them, but she seemed occupied by the ghoul with the hat and the weird slang. Weirdos attracted weirdos, he supposed.

elvyralani

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 pm
((Hi I am a proxy post for Huni Pi.))

Petro gave Willow an encouraging smile, "Y'll get better. 'S why most'v us'r here in school, yeah?" The horse boil wouldn't have any problem sharing his own less-than-stellar performance when he was a snot, but it wasn't something he was going to do unless prompted. But it didn't take much to focus his attention on Bul and the rest of his story.

"But y' still gave 'em hell 'spite'v that, didn't y'?" he grinned, giving the half-beast a light, playful punch to the shoulder. He had complete confidence that his teammate was a force to be reckoned with. The grin faltered slightly as his thoughts continued on the Field Trip. "Heard some'v the students got caged," he murmured, not bother to hide the undertone of black rage.

When the ghoul that had stumbled on Willow's tail introduced herself, her name piqued the tikbalang's interest. "'S Edel short for Edelweiss?"

LP

King Inversitle

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:07 pm
Uh-oh. The conversation had suddenly gone somewhere Taryn couldn't follow. Video games? She could honestly say that the closest to a video game she had come was Math Adventures as a child, and when did she ever listen to music? Sometimes it was nice to have background noise while working...

"Um. Classical?" the ghoul offered, face twisting a bit, "I... I don't... really get to play many games, and I don't listen to much music..." She didn't even have an eyepod. What a stick in the mud she must seem like! Mort was going to just turn and talk to someone more interesting. ...unless she got him stuck!

"How... how about you?"

bobaTJ

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm
"Oh absolutely. Beat the snot out of their puny little asses. It really came down to a couple incidents though where we were all kinda in need of some help. Nothing wrong with that either," Bul said though sighed heavily. "Nothing... nothing wrong with that," Looking away he sort of dismissed the subject of 'help' and nodded slowly when the monster horse mentioned cages.

He was lucky his sorry a** didn't get thrown in a cage for real but no doubt it was a fear of his. Rubbing his shoulder he glanced at Edelweiss seeing she too had suffered an embarrassing fall. "We're all sorts of clumsy up in here!"

Huni Pi

LP

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm
Willow had actually not noticed getting knocked into by the frost demon the first time. Perhaps because she was still in a small state of shock that she'd went and tripped herself. However, she did feel a tap at her shoulder and the tiger's ears twitched and she seemed to almost jump as she looked to see what had happened.

"Oh..." She paused wondering who this was, unfortunately she hadn't seen everyone she'd freed because after the intentional rush of adrenaline she was a bit too busy worrying about the crowd and getting attacked. She smiled though assuming the ghoul, Edel; had been one of those poor victims.

"You're welcome." She said finally with a smile, "Willow, it's a pleasure to meet you as well." She gave the other ghoul a friendly handshake.

Willow heard Bul mentioning living through it, there was a small sigh as she wished she could've done more than epic fail at the whole battle an ended up dying. She nodded when he said he was just a big pile of legs and tail, "Well it comes in handy sometimes. At least we're not stuck in spookie suits." She grinned hoping he'd still find that funny at least.

Petro's words did sort of help she nodded, "Yeah. Though I don't know if they help clumsiness." She admitted before looking back at Bul, "After all he's still clumsy too." She was teasing the boil now, though she stopped when Tro started murmuring to Bul.

The Tigress eventually leaned against the back of one of the theater chairs so maybe she was a little more out of the way. She nodded if she knew she could she would've tried phasing through the chair and falling just for dramatics of the whole thing. However, the ghost gave a small shrug still fiddling with her tail.

"A little help's not a bad thing, it just depends on the kind you need." Willow was trying not to think about the doodles she'd drawn in her rock garden because of those stupid nightmares....

Zyphiris

King Inversitle

Huni Pi

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 pm
That was a mighty fine shake Lark gave Levi, and the tatzel recognized a rough ghoul in her right then. It was always a pleasure to meet another ghoul who liked to get a little dirt on their sleeves.Or hat. She took her hand back after the shake and rested her hands on her waist in a relaxed stand, listening to the reaper. She listened... and listened... and replayed again to decipher ... before attempting to decipher again. Oh'yea. Same sort'a thang with'me. Folks dun never been sendin' tha youngin' tatzels out fer schoolin' so I'm tha ... test critter. kekeke.

Once the tatzel thought she caught on to the meaning of Lark's words again, she proceeded to think about this familiar thing. Was that a sort of mini? Huh. Can't say I'd met 'a boomer 'before but alright- good ta 'ear ya had some help from yer Ben. Didn't seem like all that long ago she'd gone through the move. Monster dorm had so quickly converted to her home away from home and she felt she could still relate to the motions Lark was going through. This yer first class, eh? They 'got 'whole lot'a things goin' in this place all tha' time. Clubs too. Got any 'a those?

Like an antenna or heat-seaking missile detecting a target, Levi's tail flickered up and her eyes darted a look at the wrath demon without leaving Lark. Her thick tail swayed briefly, a bit amused, before she looked back to the ghoul. Heh. For once he looked at her without it resulting in her wanting to produce some mocking taunt back. Holly was talking to him just fine. Oh- maybe it would be a good idea to fill Lark in.

Oh, aye. That thar boil ya stepped in'ta - that's West. He don't got much manners but won't bully ya none, I reckon. Just got one 'a them faces. She would've instructed the ghoul to simply punch the wrath demon next time there was a scuffle with him, but in class, that might be more of a hassle if the professor caught her doing it. Met many others so far 'ere? She smiled, wanting to learn more about the reapers trial so far, but also wanting to introduce her to Holly and the others; the more faces she new the better, right? Always good to meet more peers for better learning.

pinchmonster
Smerdle
elvyralani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:08 pm
Classical! Okay, that was . . . stringy-stuff, right? Did he have something like that? Hmm . . . he'd have to look again through his playlist. "Listen to lotsa stuff," Mort chirped, trying to seem worldly in his musical taste. "Like classicals. Also has -"

And then he was quite interrupted as a student he was not familiar with decided to snarl at the chair. The zombie jumped at the sound, nearly falling over in his chair as it balanced precariously on two legs. The saving grace? Yanking at poor Taryn's shirt and hair - it was closest to him, and he hadn't been thinking.

Slsdkfldskfj;dsfj;sadfjldka -

"Sorrysorrysorrysorry," Mortimer whimpered, immediately letting go once he was straightened again, watching the pink-wearing ghoul pad back to her chair. What sort of creature was she? ouo;;;

Rabid Ice Weasel

JetAlmeara

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm
Taryn screamed. What else was a ghoul meant to do when a strange boil grabbed at her? They'd been having such a nice conversation, too! Her already-mussed hair only got worse when Mort sat back up, and she nervously patted it down.

"What was that?!"

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 pm
Zurine might not have noticed the Zombie balancing precariously on his chair as she headed back towards her chair - if not for the scream form his companion a few moments later. Surely her little 'attack' hadn't caused that! And glancing over she saw her guess had been correct..it seemed like the Zombie was using the poor ghoul's hair to right himself. Zurine cringed slightly in sympathy and with hardly a thought - because she was eager to meet people she altered her course to head in their direction, sliding into a chair in the row behind them and leaning forward slightly.

"You know..that's not the correct way to get a ghouls attention right?" She teased the zombie with a wink and look of sympathy towards the ghoul who'd had her hair pulled.

Rabid Ice Weasel

Ol-j-man

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm
If he could blush, he might have. An odd twitch occurred in his face, though, as under his cranial top that ever sparking brain let out a quick jolt - supposedly embarrassed for its host. As the pink ghoul leaned forward and commented abut the situation, Mort's hands wrung each other in his lap as he watched. That wasn't - why - oh Jack - !

He was just going to sit there and watch his fumbling hands now kthnx.

Rabid Ice Weasel

JetAlmeara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm
This other ghoul was certainly right. Even though Mort had tipped, she'd almost rather he'd fallen in her lap than pulled her hair! Now she'd gone and embarrassed herself again. Jack damn it.

Of course, now there was someone else trying to talk to her, and this particular student was rather pink and why was she speaking to them, exactly? She didn't look like the type to bother with a couple of--

Oh, Jack, she was looking at her! Taryn looked away quickly and Zurine was stuck with two socially awkward peers to deal with.

JetAlmeara

Ol-j-man

bobaTJ

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:10 pm
Lark rested her hands on her hips, still clutching her hat in one hand. Much like Levi had done, Lark paused for a long moment as she figured out everything that Levi had said. A broad smile turned up the corners of her mouth once she had mentally straightened out the words. "Y'should come meet Ben someday soon, too right, he'd love to see a new face, yeah?" Lark beamed before continuing.

"Oh, aye, m'first class. Figured I'd come on in and act the goat, hah. S'not what the oldies would've wanted me t'do, actin' class, but I figured I might 's'well try n' make some new mates, right?" The reaper nodded brusquely, "S'fer clubs? Nah, ain't done much'a that yet -- you happen t'know of any clubs what be lookin' fer a fresh face, hmm?"

Lark nodded sagely. "I knew a bloke like 'im before. Always in a sticky wicket, that'un. Gettin' in trouble, not that issa bad thing, right? Heh heh! Sometimes y'just gotta punch 'im in they face and settem straight, yeah?"

When Levi asked if Lark had met anyone else, Lark chuckled.

"Ahh, yeah, met me a thing named Savior -- Ben ain't take to the ghoul too well but... I liked her well enough. Hard t'understand, that one." Call the kettle black much, pot?

nekoluch
Smerdle
elvyralani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm
Neither of them answered her - in fact both of them looked away in what she could only assume was embarrassment though the obvious fact that they didn't seem to know what to say didn't seem to faze Zurine in the slightest. If anything it just encouraged her to talk more in an effort to draw them out of their shells...though it dig beg the question why had two obviously shy people decided to join an acting class.where they would have to get up in front of people and she assumed eventually perform?

Well...maybe she'd just caught them in an off moment - what with the whole hair pulling incident. She beamed at both of them though the Zombie seemed to be staring at his hands and the other ghoul attempting to find something interesting in the opposite direction to stare at. "My names Zurine" She told them cheerfully "Isn't the class so exciting so far?" It wasn't really - at least not yet though she was sure it would be given a bit of time - but she was attempting to draw them into a converstion

Rabid Ice Weasel

Ol-j-man

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Sure, it was exciting. If excitement was making an idiot of yourself in front of a bunch of other people, mostly your senior, followed by further embarrassing actions just because you're so jittery. Why had he thought this was a good idea again? He whined quietly.

"Mortimer. Mort i-is short," the zombie mumbled, still watching his hands. Oh how he wished he had remembered to being his game system! At least he'd look busy. But was it rude to not look at someone when you talked?

Yes it is, the Mama voice in his head went. Inwardly Mort sighed.

Okay. Brush it off, champ.

He turned to Zurine to try and pick up what vague thread of conversation he had with Taryn when he was struck by how pink the monster was. The last time he had seen that color was when he had spoken with Belladonna, and even then it wasn't in nearly the amount on this ghoul! o3o He blinked just to make sure it wasn't a trick of the light.

"S-So . . . new too?" he asked. "Was, um, was t-talking 'bout music with Taryn."

Rabid Ice Weasel

JetAlmeara

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas