Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 am
That's what I was thinking. Or maybe he'll learn something cooler.

I'll have to look around and see then. Maybe something different about the bleach characters will be on there.

What's been your favorite supernatural or psychological anime?

Hm, you're still not that predictable. You can always throw a curve ball, as they say, to throw someone off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm
Maybe. We'll have to wait and see.

Could be. I think I've learned a few things about them that I didn't know.

Hmm... I don't know. I don't really keep track of genre unless it's obvious. I just like what I like.

I suppose. I know I've surprised myself a few times.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Yeah, wellat least we'll get some more info most likely on that new group by Wednesday.

Like what?

Yeah, I do that most of the time.

I think everyone has surprised themselves lol. I have such bad memory though, I can't recall when I've surprised my self. Must have been a long while back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Hopefully. I'd like to know what they really are.

Uhh... I dunno. Mostly stuff from parts I didn't read or watch.

Ah hah.

Maybe so. It happens.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Well, we didn't learn much. Only that they can use bankai, so they're like soul reapers and they have their own king and little demension.

Hm, well I'm going to have to get an account. It won't let you see a whole lot unless you sin up.

Ah hah what? *tilts head* I'm confused.

Yeah, it does.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm
Yeah, that was about the only part that interested me. These new guys are weird. I thought they were Quincies, that maybe had Arrancar powers, but now they can use Bankai? What the ******** are these guys?

Have fun. There's a lot of stuff to see.

I dunno. Just ah hah.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 pm
They're a hybrid of all the enemies that Ichigo has fought, at least that's my guess. He fought Arrancars; Ishida, who's a Quincy, in the beginning of the manga; and of course soul reapers. Maybe these guys will have powers like the members of Xcution next and if they add in the anime, they'll have Bount powers too. Hehe, these guys will be interesting to see once we know who they really are.

Yay I love fun and like seeing new stuff.

*Thinks it over* you know, I never thought that would come out of your mouth, that vocal expression. It seems a bit old-fashioned, yet refreshing at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm
That seems like it's moving into ridiculous territory, but it's not like we have much else to go on at this point. I'm so ******** confused.

Me too, me too.

Really? Well, I just say whatever really comes out, I guess. I don't know. sweatdrop  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am
Yes, it's very confusing. He's trying to throw us off, and I don't appreciate it at all. *Pouts at where the plotline's going*

Ugh, I cannot think of a title and theme for my Tumblr.

Really. It's not bad that you say whatever come out of your mouth, I was just trying to say that it was an interesting choice of words. Nothing to be ashamed about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm
I'm just hoping we get this cleared up soon. I wanna know the deal behind these guys already.

Ah, really? Well, you could just make something up. Mine's not very organized, but I don't really care. Oh, what's your Tumblr URL? Can I take a look?

Ah, okay, okay, sweatdrop  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 pm
Yeah, I bet others want to know as much as us.

I just added a blog post about about 10 minutes ago. I was really trying to figure things out sweatdrop . My URL is merukaname.tumblr.com. What's yours?

Why the sweat?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm
O yes, indeed. It's all over the Bleach tag on Tumblr.

Ah, pervybanana. I actually managed to find that post while on the Bleach tag last night, so I started following you. :3

I dunno. I like smilies.XD

I've been downloading a lot of BL drama CDs lately with a bunch of Bleach seiyuu in them. It's kinda funny to see who gets paired with who.XD  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Not right now though. Its all drawings, random quotes and recollections of past bleach episodes and chapters.

pervybanana, it makes me laugh. I'm following you now too. smile we're going to be stalkers to each other! XD

I think most do. I just don't like to smile for pictures, otherwise I'll smile.

Ah where do you find them?! I wanna hear!!!! >< I envy you sooooo much right now lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:25 pm
Okay, that does happen a lot, too.

Yeah, it is kinda silly. It's sort of an inside joke between me and a few friends. But yay, stalkers! XD

Pictures are fun, but I usually don't smile very good for them. sweatdrop

AarinFantasy. They have a whole thread for them. It's a really good site for watching, discussing, and downloading yaoi stuff.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm
But I kinda like that they have some of that. It's giving me entertainment and helping me find some really cool yaoi/shounen ai pics ^///^

Inside jokes between friends are the best. I love stalking people on the net! They don't expect it and it's harder to detect who's doing it.

Pictures are fun, and I don't think many can smile good for them. It's life, I guess.

Sweetness! Definately going there to look around.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff