Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm
Shizou looked at Izaya and slowly walked over to the bed. He stood their and looked at him waiting to see what he would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked at Izaya and slowly walked over to the bed. He stood their and looked at him waiting to see what he would do.

Izaya pulled Shizuo onto the bed and whispered in his ear," I.....I...love you."  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:38 pm
Shizou looked up at him. " Is this why you wanted to keep me home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 am
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked up at him. " Is this why you wanted to keep me home?"

Izaya went into shy mode and blushed with a slight nod. It was half true. He wanted Shizuo all to himself today.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 pm
" You kept me home to say you love me? Couldn't you wait till I got home.. Forget it I'll stay home for this once" Shizou ran his fingers through Izaya's hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
" You kept me home to say you love me? Couldn't you wait till I got home.. Forget it I'll stay home for this once" Shizou ran his fingers through Izaya's hair.

Izaya flinched at the slightly irratated tone, but relaxed when Shizuo ran his finger though the raven hair. Izaya kissed Shizuo passionately.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Shizou's eyes widened at Izaya pouncing on him with a kiss. He fell back onto the bed. " What are you doing?" Shizou looked at him confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou's eyes widened at Izaya pouncing on him with a kiss. He fell back onto the bed. " What are you doing?" Shizou looked at him confused.

"Saying i love you wasn't the only reason I didn't want you to leave." Izaya hugged Shizuo." I want Shizu-chan all to myself."  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm
Shizou looked at Izaya. that had been the first time he asked for anything. " all right I'm here so what would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:44 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked at Izaya. that had been the first time he asked for anything. " all right I'm here so what would you like to do?"

Izaya blushed, he couldn't believe he was getting his way." I wanna know if you return my feelings." He must look stupid. He never heard i love you come from Shizuo's mouth, so it was hard to tell. Even thought Shizuo had been very affectionate, Izaya wanted to be 100% sure.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm
Shizou scoffed. "Don't be rediclous of course I do" His eyes wondered off in a different direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou scoffed. "Don't be rediclous of course I do" His eyes wondered off in a different direction.

Izaya's eye widened in shock. Then he smiled softly. The raven was very happy. He curled up to Shizuo and giggled," I love you Shizu-chan."  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Shizou held onto Izaya who plopped himself onto his lap. " Hey I love you too Izaya kun" Shizou looked red and looked away again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou held onto Izaya who plopped himself onto his lap. " Hey I love you too Izaya kun" Shizou looked red and looked away again.

Izaya smiled innocently at Shizuo. He didn't know what to do now that he'd said it.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm
Shizou looked at Izaya and kissed him quickly hugging him.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff