Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

"How have the years treated you?" Shoko asks softly while Kiyoshi walks back into the forge. She heard the conversation of his with Kleine and just sits there unable to work, feet kicked up on the work bench now. She smiles for a second looking down and adjusting her bangs by whipping her head up quickly. She doesn't know exactly what to say to Kiyoshi, last they met she had a crossbow to her chin. Ya she may have followed him for much time, but she could never quite catch up with him, nor if she was given the time to catch up with him she didn't know what to say and thus stuck far away. It's been long enough though."So this is father..." Shoko's voice remains unchanged, but Kiyoshi would most likely catch that off-phrase. Shoko stares at Kiyoshi with both eyes of wonderment and eyes of pain. They show a history deep between the two and yet a flicker or glimmer of ignorance to it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi shrugged. "All a blur really." He really doesn't remember much. "Father?" He asked confused, Shoko was looking very different, what did it all mean.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"Is he really that stupid mom?" Shoko only laughs like a madwomen after what she says. Things have changed to say the least and Kiyoshi is none the wiser. Perhaps a show of power will help. Kiyoshi should know Shoko's powers quite well, she has the mouths in her palms which have treated him so well and a clan power which is immense and has some connection to the natural world. With a single handsign only to focus her chakra as she is still inexperienced with this technique Shoko smiles. Her veins become visible on her temples and her eyes whiten out completely. Byakugan."I'm your daughter Kiyoshi, Shoko has named me Niomi, we inhabit this body together as one and we live on despite mama's bad choice." If Kiyoshi had a heart at all he would remember the moment that Shoko blew her brains out with an explosive crossbow. He would remember that emotional moment just as Shoko is forced to live with it everyday of her life. How regrettable that she had to make such an ignorant decision. Niomi has come to forgive Shoko though more than Shoko has been able to forgive herself, time will only tell what this strangest of family systems blossoms out to become.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi stood for a moment taking it all in, was this weird, yes. Was this akward, yes. Has he seen worse, oh yes. Kiyoshi walked over and spanked Shoko right on the a** hard. "Then that is to the both of you, one for your mother who killed herself and the other for you calling me stupid." He said as he leaned in and kisses her forehead. "But I love you both so it will work out." Though he didn't know much about Niomi, he knew Shoko and since it was their child he knew he loved her too.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
He couldn't stand to look at this anymore. If anyone told him it wasn't fair or it was jealous to watch this situation between them with Hysteria's eyes, they could die. Kiyoshi left for years, and now that he comes back, what? He ignores Kleine, doesn't even apologize, kisses her, slaps her on the a** and tells her he loves her? Why did Kleine even have to look at this, he wondered? It hurt too much. "I don't want to attack Mist, Ronmaru--" The man didn't look at Ronmaru as he spoke to him. His eyes were set to the floor. "All I want right now is my dad. And . . . to not be here anymore." Maybe Kiyoshi lost the feeling, after all this time. Maybe he realized he didn't like guys that way or something. Kleine didn't want to think about these possibilities anymore. It made it hard to breathe. "I'm really thankful that you'd offer something like this to me, though. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem that way, I'm just... well... I guess my current pain is running through my excitement. But I will heed your words, and I'm really thankful to you. I know all I've done so far has cause you pain and get people to not trust you anymore, but the fact that you're putting that aside just makes you even more selfless, I guess. Wish I had a husband like you," The man smiled, but it wasn't the kind of smile you'd want to see.

It was sad. Like it was just a diversion to a frown. "I guess it's time to see how my dad's been all this time. I bet he'll go right back to his perversion after I bring him out of the grave." He could already see it -- "Shahnz's Sanctum", a world of nonstop sex with the former Castellan himself. He supposed it was no question how Shahnz had always managed to screw everyone; the leader of a continent who looked like he just turned twenty and possessed the power of a high-Kage wouldn't be looked down upon. But he still died. So easily. "Do you have any idea who can perform this, anyway? You're kinda already dead, so I dunno if I'd be able to sacrifice you for my dad. I have his DNA -- I stored an immense amount of hair and dead skin in safe jars in the basement just for an occasion like this, but it's meaningless if there's no way to revive him. Maybe a medic could do it . . . ? Like Nayley? And she'd be bringing back her dad, so maybe . . ." The man sighed, "Nayley wouldn't have a skill like that. She's more about killing souls than reviving them."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Wincing with slight pain at her a** being smacked so roughly Shoko just looks to Kiyoshi with calculating eyes. Rubbing the red hand mark on her booty, Shoko smirks."You know your husband loves you too." Shoko after speaking laughs as Niomi is feeling a bit violated and is yelling bloody mary in their minds--welcome to being part of Kiyoshi's life. She knows full well that ya Kiyoshi will continue to flirt with her and say that he loves her and their child, but she can't be sure of his true intentions. Shoko just doesn't trust anybody, not even herself."You were gone a long time Kiyoshi, I heard your little conversation up there with your husband." I would be hard pressed not to...Shoko thinks between her speaking."You have a family here and I don't need to be a burden, Niomi and I both. We may be a family of yours, but we are not this family you are currently with." Strangely enough Shoko can live with this fact: the burden of knowing love and love lost."Kiyoshi I love you as a wife should love her husband and a daughter should love her father; however, we know who we are and how we fit into your world. I can not cause others around you pain just because I am around...It's not the right thing to do." Shoko wants to cry, but has an easy time holding it back."Take care of your family Kiyoshi, but just know... Niomi and I aren't part of it." Shoko leans in and gives Kiyoshi a kiss on the cheek. She wishes she didn't have to say goodbye, but knows there is too much unsettled between them and that her presence will only cause pain and chaos for those around. She does wish to be an apprentice of Kiyoshi's so that she can one day be known around the world as a feared weapons master. This dream however seems far-fetched since her presence only seems to cause disarray. Niomi asks question after question to Shoko via an intense inner dialogue: trying desperately to learn all about the situation so she can make her own judgement. Shoko collects her chakra so that she can perform a jutsu to send her away from this area, she waits on it though and gives Kiyoshi time to respond before activation.  

Eris5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Raikage Δ Weapon Master Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

"Well...the matter of reviving someone has always been trusted to Edo Tensei, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. Granted...I could use the Forbidden Body Possession technique and take over someone's body to use as the sacrifice, but that would require another death." Ronmaru hadn't come across many revival techniques in his time, so this was...an interesting prospect, for sure. "I'm sure there's another way, but it'll take a little bit of searching, for sure."

Kage can perform:
824 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - February '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi frowned at Kleine remark about how he wanted a better husband. But what can you do, the first year is always the roughest. "I know he loves me, and I love him and that wont change." He said a little louder then normal to get Kleine's attention on it. But his focus went back to Shoko as she talked. Her words stabbed him it seemed in the heart, he was speechless as she began to walk off. Kiyoshi fought for the words before he finally exploded. "No!" He shouted at her. "No! No! No! People are not allowed to keep doing this to me!" Kiyoshi yelled out, his frustration and anger building. "People do not get to keep coming into my life and then leaving saying it was for the best. It is never for the best, every time someone says that it just leaves scars. Why do people think they get to just rip out pieces of my heart and still say it for the best." Kiyoshi grabbed the sword from the table and placed it against his neck. "I can't take this anymore, my entire life people just keep leaving and hurting me. If it just going to keep up then I...I..." Kiyoshi said gasping for words. He was losing his husband, his kids didn't know him, his ex-wfe didn't want to see him, and now even Shoko was going to. If weapons were the problem, he would use weapons to end it.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
His heart fell down somewhere, deep below his bowls. It was a sudden feeling like a drop . . . and what it really was . . . was something like guilt. He didn't think that was even fair; to somehow feel guilty over this. But he felt bad -- really bad. It wasn't fair to him that he was the one feeling bad, but it didn't change the fact that he wanted to comfort him. The worst part of this whole situation, though, was that he was asking himself: how? How could he help Kiyoshi when he was like this? The last time, he nearly beat him to death, but he didn't think that was going to do much this time; he couldn't rely on Kiyoshi's latent masochism to fix all of their problems. He wondered how it had ended up like this. He wondered why Kiyoshi ever left.

"People want you here--" The man called out to Kiyoshi, disregarding Shoko and Ronmaru. "People have been waiting for you. Even though you've been gone for so long, the children always asked me every day when you'd come back. They missed you -- loved you -- and still do. I did too. It hurt whenever they asked when you were going to come back here, because that only made me realize how incomplete I felt without you. You have to stop losing to yourself, Kiyoshi. You're always expecting the worst out of everything, and that's only going to make you lose. Contrary to your belief, you have a family here that loves you more than anything. We've always been trying to run to you, but your fear that we'll leave you is preventing you from getting close to us. Even so, we try. Every day, I tried to find you. And I didn't give up and go for someone else, even though in the back of my mind, I wondered if you had someone else already. It's because I know it's not "for the best". It's for the best if I stay with you, and try to give you what others couldn't. And if I can't do that, then that's fine. I just want you to be happy . . . !"

He was having trouble, like this. Kleine wanted Shoko to leave, to be honest; to leave and never come back, but that was so selfish of him. Which was a man to choose from, in a survivalist's world? The feelings of his other half, or the feelings of himself? Why couldn't he choose the feelings of both? His mind was locked in confusion, but his words still came as if he even knew what he was saying anymore. He just . . . didn't want Kiyoshi to go away again. Any cost would be okay to keep him from running. It hurt so much whenever he disappeared. "It's something you know already, but -- I'll be here for you. For your whole life, 'cause you're the love of my life. I'm not someone who'll give up on you, and I never expected to give up. Even from the very beginning, you've always been hurting yourself -- like that time with Hikari, and in the bar, and then with Akane. I always knew that you'd think darkly of yourself. But that didn't change anything! It still doesn't! I'll never leave you -- and Shoko won't either!" It was a bold claim. Maybe he'd never be able to forgive himself if he was wrong. But he felt like if he demanded her to, then she'd stay. He didn't care if her resolve was real. All he wanted . . . at all . . . was just to make Kiyoshi happy. He wondered, to himself, had he ever really made him happy before? When they got married, was Kiyoshi happy? When they fell in love, was Kiyoshi happy? When they were gifted with their children, was Kiyoshi happy? Kleine was. He had been so ecstatic this entire time, just to see the other man once more. Kiyoshi did that much for him. But he wondered . . . did he do the same? If Kleine really did make him happy, then why was he always sad like this? Could the two emotions really coexist?

He felt disappointed in himself. Why did he have to say all of these things? Do all of these things? Saying that he wanted a better husband was just to punish Kiyoshi for leaving all the time . . . but it was just a joke. He couldn't have ever had a better husband than the one he had. No one would've ever known just how much he needed Kiyoshi to be there. "I'd never leave you . . ." He wondered if he was helping. He always tried to, as best he could, but what was the correct thing to do?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

Text, Text, Text

Me:

But I am so much more."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"...Kiyoshi." Turning around with tears in eyes, Shoko sees Kiyoshi standing there with blade to throat, just as she was with her crossbow to her chin. Tears roll down her cheeks and onto the floor in rampant succession as she is now unable to stop her emotions from bubbling over. Kiyoshi's words stab at her heart just as Kleine speaks of her and shakes her very reality and stir her to the core. Weak at the knees she stops their shaking as sweat and tears fall from her brow and cheeks. Mom don't leave...please. Niomi begs inside their head not to have to see such a death. She may not know anything about Kiyoshi and may only be able to trust the word of Shoko, yet at her age she doesn't want to see someone throated through by cold steel. Mustering the courage to say anything is troublesome and Shoko only is able to let out a small cry if anything. She steps closer to Kiyoshi slowly closing the distance between them, She released her handsign and chakra consumption long ago thus deactivating her jutsu which would of helped her travel far away. Stepping ever closer at a ever maddening slow pace she can only do so much with shaky knees and broken emotions. Placing a single hand over Kiyoshi's she looks him in the eye and stays silent for sometime before speaking up. "Kiyoshi we have been through a lot, and our history is well..." Shoko pauses not to try and remember what she is to say, but to try and figure out a way to say this without being too obvious. "...our history has been jaded. Our history has been anything but a fairy tale. I was in the same position as you not too long ago and I haven't once regretted my decision that day." She remembers the arrow going through her skull and ending any chance of a normal life she had. "You weren't able to help me because I wasn't able to let you into my life. I couldn't accept that my presence did anything for you. Except for perhaps piss your husband off. I killed myself and our daughter that day and I have wished that my wicked soul died that day and that Niomi could live on happily without me." Shoko is about to fall to her knees but keeps herself standing out of some kind of miracle."Kiyoshi, I don't know what love is, but I think you brought me closer to it than I have ever felt. I don't want you to die, and like your hubby said...I will not leave you. I stalked you for four years or so because I didn't want to leave your side, because I wanted our daughter to finally be able meet you and call you dad, but I knew your life wouldn't allow us in it, or so I thought." Shoko catches a glance at Kleine and smiles for she knows he is the best person that Kiyoshi could be with.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi dropped the blade as he grabbed Shoko and hugged her tight, he didn't want her to go, not again. Kiyoshi smiled now he was happy, he appeared upstairs with Kleine as he hugged him tight from behind and kissed his cheek and held him. "Thank you" He whispered in his ear for letting Shoko stay, he knew it wasn't easy for him. But the thank you was also for everything, everything Kleine had ever done to make Kiyoshi happy. "If you want your dad back." He started as he wanted to make Kleine happy now. "Kasumi we ran into earlier is a specialist in medical and forbidden body jutsu. She could bring your dad back as more then just an Edo Tensei." Kiyoshi told him, being Susumu's daughter if Kasumi couldn't do it no one could.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
Did he actually manage to do something, he wondered? Kiyoshi didn't seem very depressed now . . . in fact, maybe the opposite. Kleine was too insecure in his own words to believe that anything he could ever say -- though -- would really help. Even so, he was happy. Just like his other half. "Hehe, I don't think Kasumi likes me very much," The man laughed slightly. "Or Susumu, or Masumi, or any medic ninja on planet earth," Even Nayley probably hated his a**. After all, he nearly killed her as a way of introducing the fact that he was her brother. "But I'll try anyway. I'm so excited! I never thought it'd be possible for Shahnz to come back . . . I've spent all of this time moping and regretting and wishing I spent the time I had with him better than I did, but . . ." His smiled turned . . . sad. "Now . . . my daddy will return to me." Someone might've wondered whether the breaking of Kleine's voice was from tears or glee. Kleine didn't really know himself.

That story, the one of fathers and sons back when Kleine was a boy, was one that he never wanted to look back upon. A part of him was relieved when his father fell into a grave. Because then, every time he looked at him, he wouldn't have to feel regret for becoming nothing of want.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Staying now in the house of Kleine and Kiyoshi; Shoko will do whatever it is she can to make herself of use. Being a burden is the last thing these two need. Nearly in tears and rightfully so she takes a deep breath and considers this a new life."We will make the most of our time here." Shoko is grateful for everything really. For having made so many bad decision and to have somebody say that is alright to be with them still despite those short-comings: is a feeling one can't simply express with simple comparisons. No this feeling of gratitude is much deeper for not only was Shoko given a home, but so has her daughter been given a home. The world is not full of many people anymore and to see such a prosperous family gives hope to her--even if the family and family arrangement is quite strange. "Thank you Kleine for allowing me to stay here." Shoko bows and gets to a knee even almost as if praising a god. She heard them speak of Susumu and Kasumi...names Shoko knew full well."If you are to seek out Kasumi I must ask that you keep me at distance sirs. I ...fear that my presence would only make complications and stall whatever plans you may have." She knows full well what it means to seek out someone of that nature. She stands up and wipes the tears gathering in her eyes before they can drop. Niomi is feeling the full effects of a complicated life and she has been forced to age quickly for having so little time of existence.  

Eris5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Raikage Δ Weapon Master Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

Using his own common sense of having recently been in Cloud, Waterfall, and Leaf...Ronmaru pretty much figured that she was in Mist, if anywhere. "I will go and meet Kasumi by myself. If I'm correct...you don't even need to be there, Kleine. It's sounding like it'd probably be better that way regardless." With that, Ronmaru vanished in the breeze, traveling immediately to Mist in order to confirm his suspicions.

Kage can perform:
824 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - February '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image