Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Sitting atop the jungle gym, the small girl kicked her legs back and forth as she waved to Ethan. "Nee-San, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" She grinned, her tail waving happily.
{translation:}

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Still unable to believe the things she could do when she was doing it right in front of his eyes, Ethan numbly lifted his hand and waved it at her. "Er... hi...." What does Nee-san even mean? he thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
Niji Han

she grinned and jumped off, freezing up as she felt a slopping wet tongue on her hand. looking down, she screamed at the site of a scraggly stray dog licking her hands. the dog barked, causing her to jump and fall to her rear end. shaking, she stared up at the dog, tears in her eyes as she whimpered in pure terror.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan was instantly by Niji's side. He crouched down and held out a hand to the dog, which only sniffed it curiously before licking it. "Don't worry, Niji, he's a big friendly guy. Aren't you?" he smiled as the dog ran up to him and licked his cheek. He laughed and pet its furry head. A Saint Bernard, and so big, too! He played with the dog not only for entertainment, but in case Niji wanted to get away. He also wondered if she was terrified because of those cat things of hers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Running away, the little girl curled up under the parent bench, shaking and crying. "N-nii-san..... S-save me from the m-monster...." She sniffled, hugging her knees to her chest tightly. "P-please... D-don't let it h-hurt me...." Biting her lip, she carefully put a hand to the left side of her face, feeling the scars that ran down it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:46 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Aww, relax, Niji! This guy couldn't hurt a-" Ethan's words got caught in his throat when he saw how terrified the little girl was. He stared at her - the large dog continuing to lick his cheek - and watched her rub her scars. What on earth happened? Did dogs have a connection?
Silent for a moment longer, Ethan looked back at the dog, which panted happily at him. He looked around then found what he needed. Getting up, the young man reached down and picked up a tree branch. Maybe the shadow did this, he thought as his fingers curled around the wood. He lifted the twig and hurled it as far away from the two as possible.
The dog's ears perked as he watched the twig fly. Everything went still for him in that instant. The birds didn't fly, the boy didn't talk. Just that twig....
Needless to say, the dog ran off within seconds.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
Niji Han

The child continued to cry, her small body shaking under the bench as she wrapped her tail around herself. "N-Nee-San....? I-I wanna go hoooooome" she balled, rubbing her eyes as she kept crying.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Crap, Ethan thought as he hurried over to Niji, How am I going to explain this to Lock? He imagined Lock breathing fire at him and yelling profanities at him for making his sister cry. Tiny little Ethan being burnt to a crisp by a dragon Lock.... Not, uh... Not the best picture.
"O-Okay, just stop crying!" Ethan stammered, trying not to sound like an awful person. "See? That dog's gone. Big bad dog is gone! N-No need to cry, right?" He picked her up and put her over his shoulders, hoping he wouldn't reek of that dog, but he was sure he did, judging by the dog slobber on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Hugging him tightly and curling into him, the small neko shook in his arms. "I-I can't... " she sniffed, rubbig her eyes. "P-please..... L-lets leave...!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"It's okay, it's okay." Ethan tried desperately to calm as he picked her up and began walking away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
Niji Han

she sniffled and clung to his shirt tightly, sobbing into his chest as images of the day she lost her eye flashed through her mind.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kids ran around in joyful glee, screaming, crying, and yelling out everything that ran around in their minds. Their energy was boundless and strong.
And it was just what Nikolai hated.
The Sin glowered at all the kids that dashed around him, moving away from them in clear distaste whenever they drew near. Kids were irritating as is, but now was the season change and not only was he deafened by uncovered coughs, but he could see the pleasant sight of snot smeared over smooth faces. Grotesque.
"Enough with your tearful goodbye, dearie, we won't be gone long." Nikolai hurried Leon. Near them was Aysun, nervous and fidgeting with the edge of her frilly, pink skirt. Two large bows adorned the top of her head and a denim jacket finished off the piece. Despite how well she was dressed, though, she was incredibly nervous. School was held nearby here, and she was scared. Would people accept her or bully her? Would she make friends?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:40 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He rolled his eyes at Nikolai's persistence, kneeling down to the little girl's level and adjusting her little bows. He'd spent hours learning how to do hair the past couple weeks, even attending a few cosmetology classes to be taught. With a smile, he touched her cheek and took her hand. "Hey, don't worry," he said encouragingly. "They will love you just as much as we do. You're beautiful, smart, fun, and wonderful, Aysun. don't be nervous, and don't repeat anything that Uncle Nikolai says to Uncle Leon like you did at the open house, okay?" straightening her jacket, he stood up and took her hand again, starting towards the school. "It's okay to be afraid, but don't let it take over you and make you forget how amazing you are." He said once again, trying to make her feel better before leaving her to the masses.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aysun nodded, still unsure of herself, and clung to the wall as she watched her uncles walk away, leaving her alone in this big building with plenty of strangers.

"Honestly, I feel the need to warn the workers here not to accept your application. I thought you'd never leave!" Nikolai hissed at Leon then looked at her suit in dismay. "Dear me, I think a child sneezed on me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:51 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, excuse me for not being happy about leaving my baby girl alone in a big building with people that I haven't finished getting background checks on." He crossed his arms, walking slowly away from the building and trying not to look back. If he could homeschool her, he would.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces