Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Adrian rose an eyebrow as Clayton reacted normally.
"...Do you know why we're going out there..?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm
"Yes, demons in a cave near there it seems," he replied. "They're paper airplanes," Dojime said, understanding Alena's confusion. "They know you're blind. Yours should be in braille but I'm pretty sure it says the same thing as mine did." He finished the last of his food. "We can leave when ever you two are ready."  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Alena could feel her face get real hot from embarrassment. How could she mistake them for bugs. She laughed mostly because she didn't know what else to do. She lifted herself off the seat, picking up her tray after her laughing fit. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 pm
Vivi
"Sorry, Bathsheba," Vivi said. "But it's no joke. It's fine. Since you're new, they can't possibly send us anything too powerful." She couldn't understand how someone could be so nervous about such a small assignment. They only had to go kill a yucky creature; it wasn't that bad. Whatever. Not everyone's like you, she thought.
"Let's finish lunch quickly," she said. "I think I'll pass on the main course."

Avery
"I guess I'm ready," Avery said. "Lead the way, Dojime." The words almost hurt to say, but Dojime was the experienced one. Avery's moo darkened as he realized how badly that would end. At least in his opinion, anyway.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 pm
"If you say so." Bathsheba sighed nervously, gently pushing her salad away from herself, her stomach now busy churning the few bits of food she already had, and butterflies of nervousness.

"I suppose if you're there, I'll be fine." She smiled. "Like you guys said, veterans always come along."

"Paper clearly said we're to dispose of any trouble we see there. I'm more concerned about how a mind reader is going to be helpful in combat." Clayton nervously chuckled, scratching his arm as he began to feel uncomfortable about his possible usefulness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm
"Eh, as long as you don't faint, you'll be fine." Adrian replied with a smirk.
"Paper says we go to the center of the forest. We can eat afterward. Ready?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 am
"Excellent," Dojime said as he got to his feet. "Let's not waist any time then." He picked up his tray and set it with the rest of the dirty ones as he left the cafeteria and made his way to the school's entrance. "If either of you have any more questions now would a good time to ask them."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:59 am
Vivi
"You ready?" Vivi asked cheerfully as she picked up her plate and got up. "Cuz I am." She set her plate down on a tray of dirty dishes and started leaving the building. She stopped, waiting for Bathsheba.

Avery
"Yes, I have a question," Avery said. He wondered if he could possibly get an intelligent answer from Dojime, though. "Are regular weapons any good against these demons? If I could maybe get my hands on a good foil..."  

madametrixie

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Alena placed her tray with the other dirty trays and followed Dojime out. She listened to Avery's question and wondered why he wanted foil but she would never ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm
"Yes normal weapons will hurt most of them," he answered. "And I actually might have one made if you feel like going back to my room and looking through my collection. Purest bits of metal you'll ever swing," he said with a proud smile. "Or in this case thrust."  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am
"Er, um, Avery, I don't mean to be rude," Alena said, "but what exactly can you do? As in your power, I mean." She figured out that Dojime was a metal bender but she couldn't recall Avery saying anything about his.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm
Avery
Avery smiled. So that's what Dojime's things were. Weapons. And quite a lot of them. "Let's stop by our room, then," he said. Then he remembered that Dojime hadn't heard about the room fiasco yet. "By the way, we now share a room. Why? So Adrian and I don't tear each other to shreds."
Alena's question was...bothersome. Yet necessary. And considering that he was about to go into battle with these two, they'd have to know. "Mind control," he said smoothly, leaving it at that. They didn't need to know its extents and limits, did they?  

madametrixie

Sielent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:56 pm
"Oh okay," Alena was curious on both their powers but they didn't seem to want to talk all that much. She followed along when a question popped into her head. "Uh, if we're hiking, don't we need proper equipment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Dojime turned to go back into the school. "That's probably for the best. Haven't had a roommate for a while. Make to our room first then," he replied. "It's not that long or hard of a hike. Good par of boots is all we'll need," he replied to Alena. "I'm going to float us to the area on a chunk of earth anyways," he added with a shrug as he walked into the boy's dorm and went to his room.

Once he was there he threw open a pare of curtains on the wall across from his bed. "Here we are..." he said as he took the small fencing sword off the wall filled with different weapons. He handed it to Avery and turned back to the wall. "And for me..." he said to himself as he grabbed the large morning star from the collection then closed the curtains. "That weapon fit your standards?" He asked. "It's not fancy, but any weapon that is really isn't a weapon at all."

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:53 am
Avery
Avery took the weapon, feeling its weight. "It's good," he said. He brightened when he heard Dojime's comment on fanciness. He was right. "There's no need for any jewels on the hilt," he agreed. "They just add weight and make the common people want to steal it."
Alright, weapon, method of transportation, everything seemed to be ready. Except, maybe the girl was right about gear of some sort. No one was able to fight demons in a suit. He removed the jacket and placed it on his bed. That was as close to casual as Avery got.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff