Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

He quickly stopped him from running away again. Jubei jumped up and put his paws on his shoulders and forced him to sit back down. "Nonsense. Relax. Start by introducing yourself to these girls here. Not to mention my self, it's hopeless to to walk away now, I'm afraid your stuck in this conversation." He used his paws to point Mint to a place she could sit, next to Dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm
The young man squeaked when the cat man stopped him from advancing. He bit his lip nervously, the shy tears in his now purple eyes giving off the effect that his eyes were the size of plates. "B-But I don't know how t-to talk to girls." he whimpered and sniffed a few times.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 pm
Mint set her bag down and then sat down herself. "I love shy people and dont worry about talking to me , I'm pretty easy to get along with." She smiles warmly and takes her drawing pad out of her bag. Mint flips to a blank page , and starts to draw Miku with Jubei.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei nodded and sat down on his shoulder. "Ahh, I see." He leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Just like I said, introduce yourself." He wanted him to find his way, and learning how to be social might be one of his ways of doing so. "Just believe in me, me who believes in you." He spoke silently again.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm
Dragon continued whimpering and shakily sat down next to the girl that mentioned liking shy guys, freaking out more each second. His fear and worry probably matched that of a pressured bomb diffuser right now. He listened the the cat advise him to introduce himself and tried to slow his heartbeat down. Wouldn't want his heart to explode in front of everyone!
Oooh... He wanted Dog. He wanted to just hide behind his pet dragon's mane and fly around without a care in the world. At least have her for support. Remembering his late pet brought sadness to the boy's heart, and that very sadness calmed down some of the worry. "M... My name's Dragon." he mumbled and looked down at his fidgeting thumbs, eyes turning clear blue.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:16 pm
"Mint" She gives a gasp. "Did your eyes just change colors?? Or was that just me?" She pulls his chin up to make Dragon look her in the eyes. Her golden yellow into his clear blue .She blushes. "They're just like Ren's.." She thought to herself before letting out a tear. She wipes her face with her sleve. "Oh , I'm sorry" She lets out a small sigh.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:23 pm
Dragon was just about to smile when Mint grabbed his chin and forced eye contact. Oooh.. Close, close, close. So very close to a pretty girl. And such pretty eyes. He wasn't sure if he would pass out or throw up from nerves. "I-I was c-cursed to have my eyes change color all the time." he said, and as he said that his eyes began changing to starlight, and by starlight, his eyes were midnight blue with dozens of sparkles like stars.
He felt fire on his cheeks until he saw the tear from her eye. "O-Oh! Please don't cry!" he blabbed and pat his body down for some handkerchief.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm
She gave a sad laugh. "No worries" She said while shaking her hands. "Im all good ,I promise. You're eyes are gorgeous" She said with a smile. "Can you change them willingly or is it by your emotions?" She said looking into his eyes once more. "Its like you could just get lost in them.." She said with an amused look on her face.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei enjoyed seeing things move along. "Honestly, having your eyes change color does not sound like much of a curse to me, but seeing that you call it such, it probably has some history behind it." He said cheerily, though the topic was not so much, seeing the condition of the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm
Mint smiles at Jubei then looks back at Dragon "So tell me .. how'd you get cursed?" She smiles and looks into his beautiful star-lite eyes.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm
Dragon blushed an entire new shade of red and dropped his gaze. "They just... randomly change colors." he mumbled and held up his hand. "The color is supposed to represent the element I can control," he explained and focused on using his powers. His face stayed serious - despite the blush - until a few more seconds passed and nothing happened. Dragon almost looked embarrassed until he realized that the bright, noonish sky was filled with sparkling stars like nighttime would have. So he had the starlight eyes. They were new like the metal eyes, and it made him wonder how many new elements he would get over time.
The stars shined in the sky until a minute later, where they completely vanished just before people could take pictures of the phenomenon. Dragon took it as a sign that his eyes had changed colors and looked at his outstretched hands. He focused for a second an immediately the air around everyone grew cold until a snowball formed in the palm of his hand. His eyes were frost blue. "It only lasts for a few minutes." he murmured and dropped the snowball into the water of the fountain before looking at Mint with a shy smile.
"About a few months ago a man that hated my parents forced this power into me. It was just after I was forced to become this age." he said and looked down at his palms before he realized what he said. Oh no, he just gave away his secret! D-Did anyone hear that?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm
"Whoa! Wait... So how old are you really? I'm 974" She laughs at how old she is. "But I still act like im 17"  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm
The young man made a small, unintelligible noise and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I'm not even a full year old..." he mumbled in the quietest voice possible, eyes turning white. "The same man that cursed me with these eyes.. He got someone else to force my age to 17..." he said, now rubbing his arm and praying nobody thought he was a freak.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 pm
"I would have never guess" She smiles "At least your not almost a thousand years old" Mint laughs.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Well then, that is not too bad, really." He said in reflection. "But then again, youth is the best time of your life...." Jubei laughed hard. "Thats probably why this lady here still acts 17!" His ears twitched, regaining his composure. "So, what do you wish to make of what has happened to you?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff