Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Dreaming Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Just as long as there's a fire involved, dearie." he shivered lightly and held himself, goosebumps replacing the long dried water on his upper half. The sun was lowering and so was the temperature. In fact... Nikolai glanced upward at the darkening sky, not by time, but by the gray clouds. This weather... He could recognize it. Nikolai pursed his lips. Please let this be indoors before it snows, he prayed before swimming himself back to the picnic area.

((You post first?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"If we're lucky, I'll have firewood. If not...we'll have to devise another way to warm you up~" he teased, steeping onto shore and picking up his clothes. After putting them on, the teacher grinned. "You can wear my coat until we get there."

Awesome nerd
Lemme make it first

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai only smiled lightly. He redressed himself quickly and slide Leon's jacket over his own blazer, immediately enveloped in warmth. There was a noise that chided at him. It was a snap, distant yet strong. And repetitive. It came at a pattern, too. Tap-tap-tap! Pause. Tap-tap-tap! Nikolai shook his head, disguising it to look as if he were shaking off few water drops in his curling hair. The noise was gone. He could breath again.
"Well now," Nikolai started and smiled at Leon, his hands long eaten by the sleeves of Leon's coat. "After you, dearie." he purred and gestured for him to leave first.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah
Did you ever fix up the crest?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Do you remember our first date, darling?" Nikolai asked as he stepped out of the train. "I mean how it went. If I remember right, it had a picnic with all sorts of food waiting." he grinned and walked over to the picnic set out and ready for them. Ah the perks of being a devil with favors needing to be paid.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Of course I do," he chuckled, stepping out and grinning at the sight he was greeted with. Following behind Nikolai, he stopped before the blanket and looked at the food, licking his lips. "I also remember how you seduced me with a strawberry~"

Awesome nerd
I've been trying, but I just can't get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Ah-ah-ah! You were the one who started it, dearie." Nikolai said while sitting down. "But don't worry, I'll be sure to get my revenge in due time~" he purred and got out a fondue set, grinning devilishly.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:04 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon smirked, sitting beside Nikolai and leaning on the pillows. "Mm, this is going to be delicious, I just know it," he said, licking his lips.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:23 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I'd like to say I cooked it, darling, but we all know how that goes." Nikolai laughed. He dipped a plump strawberry into the chocolate then held it up to Leon's mouth. "Say 'aah', dearie."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:25 am
Leon Court

User Image

He grinned and opened his mouth. "Aah!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:47 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai chuckled and gently put the fruit into the man's mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon bit through the fruit, closing his eyes as the flavors exploded in his mouth. Chewing slowly, he reopened his eyes and looked at Nikolai. Right after he swallowed the fruit, he leaned forward, kissing the Sin lightly, the juice from the fruit on his lips. After a minute, he pulled away, smiling. "Mmm, delicious, as always~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai barely opened his eyes when he heard the bigger man's comment and gave him a small smirk. "I didn't get much of a taste, darling." he purred and quickly leaned back towards Leon, entangling him in a chocolate covered kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Wh- MMPH!" The man let out a grunt as he was kissed, wrapping his arms around the Sin and kissing harder.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin's momentum caused them to tip over and fall to the ground, with him on top. Nikolai closed his eyes and laid against the man's body while holding his cheeks and feeling the strong jawline he loved so much.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's hands migrated to Nikolai's behind, rubbing lightly. His tongue slithered out, desperate to explore his mouth.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces