Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:19 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Later lake was taking care of the pups while she heard daiskue working harder on his music. since they have mouths to feed they were more determended to be great parents. Sakura was curious about her new home and found herslef in daiskues music lab. "Daiskue. were 1 pup short." laughing lake said when she was doing head count."Wheres sakura?"

Daisuke turned and Laughing Lake saw a small figure in his lap. "Right here, honey," he smiled she was asleep. "I think she had a knack for music, because I got stuck and she played three simple notes that made it all work." She woke up and yawned, it was an adorable sight. "Morning sleepyhead." He picked her up and nuzzled her.
Sakura giggled and tried to reach for the piano again.and started randomly playing keys. she laughed when hearing them but when they stopped she got upset and started to cry.. Lake knew for a fact then they had a baby 'Mozart' on their paws. "Hun bering sakura to her crib and play the music cds. maybe that will calm her down. i have a battle here to settle" as she stared at kaze and teru battling over one toy. a plush octopus. she acually felt bad for the stuffed animal. as growls were exchanged.

Daisuke walked into Sakura's room and placed her in her crib, she whined and was still crying but he put on one of her favorite music CDs and she instantly calmed, in fact after the first three minutes she fell asleep, he kissed her small forehead and went into the boy's rooms. They were playing with a stuffed animal which looked like was about to rip, Daisuke chuckled, "Just like me and my sister. when we were pups."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Later lake was taking care of the pups while she heard daiskue working harder on his music. since they have mouths to feed they were more determended to be great parents. Sakura was curious about her new home and found herslef in daiskues music lab. "Daiskue. were 1 pup short." laughing lake said when she was doing head count."Wheres sakura?"

Daisuke turned and Laughing Lake saw a small figure in his lap. "Right here, honey," he smiled she was asleep. "I think she had a knack for music, because I got stuck and she played three simple notes that made it all work." She woke up and yawned, it was an adorable sight. "Morning sleepyhead." He picked her up and nuzzled her.
Sakura giggled and tried to reach for the piano again.and started randomly playing keys. she laughed when hearing them but when they stopped she got upset and started to cry.. Lake knew for a fact then they had a baby 'Mozart' on their paws. "Hun bering sakura to her crib and play the music cds. maybe that will calm her down. i have a battle here to settle" as she stared at kaze and teru battling over one toy. a plush octopus. she acually felt bad for the stuffed animal. as growls were exchanged.

Daisuke walked into Sakura's room and placed her in her crib, she whined and was still crying but he put on one of her favorite music CDs and she instantly calmed, in fact after the first three minutes she fell asleep, he kissed her small forehead and went into the boy's rooms. They were playing with a stuffed animal which looked like was about to rip, Daisuke chuckled, "Just like me and my sister. when we were pups."
Kaze growled and pounced on teru and won the plush prize laughing lake was upset by this and gave teru a plush so they wouldn't fight.. "Hows sakura?" she asked as she walked into her room seeing she. like her mother when she was a pup. was trying to escape. but when she saw her father she reached out for him. whineing her version of 'papa' and 'mama'. Lake picked her up and smiled. "you just wanna play music hmm?" sakura giggles happily hearing music.to her that was 'father daughter time'.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Kaze growled and pounced on teru and won the plush prize laughing lake was upset by this and gave teru a plush so they wouldn't fight.. "Hows sakura?" she asked as she walked into her room seeing she. like her mother when she was a pup. was trying to escape. but when she saw her father she reached out for him. whineing her version of 'papa' and 'mama'. Lake picked her up and smiled. "you just wanna play music hmm?" sakura giggles happily hearing music.to her that was 'father daughter time'.

Daisuke put his paw in the crib of the boys, they began pawing at him and wanted to play, he laughed and tickled them as they nipped at him. They liked to fight, just like he did, they would take after him as well, he wondered, did they inherit some of their mother's skills or personalities? They had her looks too but what else? He wondered and one of the pups bit him and he winced. "Cheeky are you?" he knocked Kaze over lightly and Teru laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 am
Lake smiled and knew all three of them were going to grow fast."I can just imangine the presents they would give us on mothers and fathers day." Sniffs the air and looks at sakura then at kaze"Speaking of 'presents' time to change some pups."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 am
enzerubebii98255
Lake smiled and knew all three of them were going to grow fast."I can just imangine the presents they would give us on mothers and fathers day." Sniffs the air and looks at sakura then at kaze"Speaking of 'presents' time to change some pups."

Daisuke scratched his head, "Do you want me to do it?" He withdrew his paws from the boy's cribs and they started to play with their plushies again, "I'm still getting used to the whole diaper thing. Which makes me regret not helping my sister with the diapers when Akira was born." He sighed and looked at Lake, hopefully he wouldn't have to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke scratched his head, "Do you want me to do it?" He withdrew his paws from the boy's cribs and they started to play with their plushies again, "I'm still getting used to the whole diaper thing. Which makes me regret not helping my sister with the diapers when Akira was born." He sighed and looked at Lake, hopefully he wouldn't have to do it.
"Just handle kaze and ill handle sakura its not that hard." she layed sakura down and began carefully disposing of the 'poop bomb' and in 5 mins sakura was in a new diaper and sakura smiled.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"Just handle kaze and ill handle sakura its not that hard." she layed sakura down and began carefully disposing of the 'poop bomb' and in 5 mins sakura was in a new diaper and sakura smiled.

Daisuke played with the boys a little bit more, after an hour of it, they grew tired and yawned. Simultaneously in fact which brought a smile on their father's face. He let them sleep, while he walked out of the room. He looked to see what Sakura was doing and she was sleeping as well. Exiting the pup's rooms, he saw Laughing Lake sitting in a chair, "They're all asleep now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke played with the boys a little bit more, after an hour of it, they grew tired and yawned. Simultaneously in fact which brought a smile on their father's face. He let them sleep, while he walked out of the room. He looked to see what Sakura was doing and she was sleeping as well. Exiting the pup's rooms, he saw Laughing Lake sitting in a chair, "They're all asleep now."
"good" she said in relief. the 1st days were hell from finding pups to making sure the den was 'puppy' proof. she smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "so how does it feel?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"good" she said in relief. the 1st days were hell from finding pups to making sure the den was 'puppy' proof. she smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "so how does it feel?"

"Wonderful, I'm doing what I love, I have my loved ones around me, and of course you and the pups." He nuzzled her. "Do you want to do anything?" He was a little tired. They really did had to make the house "puppy proof" everything was dangerous in the first couple weeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 pm
She smiled. all lake wanted was a nap. and knew he wanted one too. then she heard sakura. she was crying about a bad dream. she sighed and got up."Ill get it"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:30 pm
enzerubebii98255
She smiled. all lake wanted was a nap. and knew he wanted one too. then she heard sakura. she was crying about a bad dream. she sighed and got up."Ill get it"

Daisuke sat on the sofa, thinking about what he'd be able to teach the boys. They were just like him and his sister, but he could tell they inherited most of their mother's personality in terms of being level headed. Not from his sister's hotheadedness, or his shyness. As he thought these his eyes started to close, was he this tired? A few minutes later, his thoughts stopped and he fell into a dreamless slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 pm
the next morning Lake decided to bering the children outside to play. all 3 saw their uncle wataru and 'raced' to go to him. "And their off" she smiled watching them. "Orihime. wataru is a racing target today." she smiled hearing the children laugh and giggle.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm
enzerubebii98255
the next morning Lake decided to bering the children outside to play. all 3 saw their uncle wataru and 'raced' to go to him. "And their off" she smiled watching them. "Orihime. wataru is a racing target today." she smiled hearing the children laugh and giggle.

Orihime and Wataru had decided to get married in two full moons, "Ya, I know he's perfect for any kind of target anyways, tough as a dragon, fast as a cheetah, but clumsy and totally a child magnet." Wataru ran passed them screaming, "ARGH!!!" the three pups had launched themselves at the brown Timber Wolf knocking him over, they playfully bit and pawed his face. Daisuke and Orihime laughed, the Tibetan wolf looked at him and shook his head, "Wow, even my pups are as fast as you." Wataru looked up sheepishly, "Yeah, that makes me feel better."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:16 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Orihime and Wataru had decided to get married in two full moons, "Ya, I know he's perfect for any kind of target anyways, tough as a dragon, fast as a cheetah, but clumsy and totally a child magnet." Wataru ran passed them screaming, "ARGH!!!" the three pups had launched themselves at the brown Timber Wolf knocking him over, they playfully bit and pawed his face. Daisuke and Orihime laughed, the Tibetan wolf looked at him and shook his head, "Wow, even my pups are as fast as you." Wataru looked up sheepishly, "Yeah, that makes me feel better."
she heard something about marriage and wondered about that. she wondered if daiskue would make it legally official too. she smiled envisioning it. "be careful wataru their starting a teething phase." noticed her learned the hard way when kaze bit his tail.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

she heard something about marriage and wondered about that. she wondered if daiskue would make it legally official too. she smiled envisioning it. "be careful wataru their starting a teething phase." noticed her learned the hard way when kaze bit his tail.

Daisuke had planned to make their status official in the next full moon, though he had yet to tell his mate this. "Wataru, you fool," Daisuke laughed. Wataru screamed in pure mock terror, "ARGH!" he went limp and the pups pawed at him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff