Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 pm
Xaene smiled and lightly kissed the heir. "and i love when you force me to do it..." he chuckled lightly and let his fingers dance lightly over every muscle that decorated his lover's chest while grinding his hips into him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Dominick pulled his head from Xaene's chest, tilting his head back and exposing his neck. "Xaene...." he moaned.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm
Xaene smiled softly and kissed dominick's neck as his hands continued roaming over the heir's chest. he slowly kissed his wy back up his love's neck to his ear. "did you want something, love?" he purred quietly, lightly nipping his ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Dominick's eyes fluttered closed. "D-don't....d-d-don't stop..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm
"wasn't planing on it..." Xaene smiled softly and slowly slipped down his fiance's chest, kissing him every few seconds before he started to lightly bite at his skin, careful not to break his skin as he moved; his hands continued to trace over his muscles, but moved lower and lower as he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm
Dominick leaned back on the headboard, small sounds of pleasure slipping from his lips. "Xaene..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:27 pm
the demon gave a soft smile as he heard his love's sounds, making it down to his love's pants and planting a tiny kiss before he slowly started back up, placing kisses and nips on him once more, but starting to leave hickies as well. when he finally made it back up to dominick's lips he blushed darkly and hesitated slightly before he frenched him, his arms sliding up around the heir's neck again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy fought against the man's hands, screaming into his face. 'No! Let me go! He's not like that!' she cried, her knee colliding with his crotch. She pushed him away and ran once more to the door, fumbling with the lock. 'I need to see him!' she whimpered over and over.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 am
Spap

Inna moved to the door, his hands ready to defend himself if needed. "You want to see him? Fine. AUGUSTUS!!"
User Image
A tall man materialized into the room, glaring at Inna. His long red hair and simple robes were covered in blood, yet he seemed to be without a scratch. "What do you want, elf?"
"Look at this girl. Do you know her?"
Augustus turned to Amy, his black eyes turning red. "Amy?" he whispered, his voice lighter, less angry, like Adrian's. His hair started to shorten, his build lapsing into Adrian's. "No, Inna! Get her away!!" He transformed fully back into Augustus, vaporizing from the room.
"See Amy?" said Inna as he placed a slender pale hand on Amy's shoulder delicately. "You need to let him do his job. He'll be back, I promise. I'd never let anything happen to him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:56 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy's lip was quivering, and she reached a hand out to where he was standing. 'I thought he was hurt..' she whispered, kneeling on the ground. She sniffed, and twitched her hands together. 'How much longer?' she asked, looking up to Inna.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm
Spap

"He Is hurt. James got inside his head, wounding him mentally. It's one of the reasons why it's so hard to fight him," Inna explained. "James always was gifted. Even when we were young, he showed signs of being incredibly talented. It was...frightening." Inna moved to lift her, tucking her body safely against his. "Come on, you need rest." As he brought her to one of the rooms, Hadrian followed close behind.
"Miss Amy! He'll return shortly, I promise!" He then poofed out, going back to his old friend.
Inna chuckled, setting her under the covers of the large bed. "Well, he's forgiven you for racking him. Hadrian must like you." After he was sure she was comfortable, he settled into the pink armchair that sat a few feet away from the bed. "Now, I can tell you about how Adrian became War, how I came to know the Riders, or how James came to be. Take your pick."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'All three. In order.' Amy whispered, clutching the covers and holding them up to her chin, she turned on her side and stared at him, mascara staining her face.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm
Spap

"You mean in that order?" he asked, handing a light pink handkerchief to the distraught teen. "Or in the way it happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick twisted, switching their positions. "My turn," he purred, kissing his way down Xaene's chest and pausing at the edge of his pants. "You know," he muttered against Xaene's skin, his hands roaming his love's lower half, "I don't think I like these pants on you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games