Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am
She ran up and shoved her strongest mating potion in his mouth by 'accident "Opss im so sorry" thought you were thirsty." she smelled shadow wolf and tried to keep her cool. they could deflower her and make her a pet if she isnt careful.

the next morning snow saw kind wold was mad. not at her or the pups though. but at his tribe. he was putting on his alpha armor and grabbed one of his old weapons. she knew this was a war for ranks. she went to put on her armor and grab the pups. she knew if anyone had it sort of under control, it was her shaman sister fire spirit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm
Kind Wolf sighed, "Snow... your friend never returned, I guess it's time to see what fate has in store for me." he looked at the pups, and he had James come to watch them for Snow and himself, "Keep them safe, Mansi." he said.

He went to his clan's camp with Snow, and his loyal warriors joined him, they searched the camp, and found Dark Water with Fire Spirit.

Kind Wolf growled, "There's been rumors you've been leading an uprising..."

Dark Waters shook his head, "No... I'm leaving this clan. I'm now the Alpha of Wind Clan  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm
Snow looked at fire spirit amazed and fire nodded. "Fire you miracle worker." Fire smiled,"He just needed somthing other then war to care about. like a litter of pups?" snow giggled. "Dont over work him sparky." fire laughed we will visit and ill keep him on a leash Now darky go say goodbye to the 'wanna be miss dark waters' and pack your things" snow whistled. fire had kind wolfs problem whipped..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm
Kind Wolf sighed, and he waved the warriors off, "Snow, you are forgetting that my tribe is currently being harassed by Toho's... right?" he asked, "Wait, he's YOUR brother, can't you tell him to tell them to stop?"

Dark looked at Fire, "Alright..." he waved goodbye to Snow, and then headed off.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm
Nodded and walked to the tent,"ALRIGHT WHOS THE JERK BREAKING ORDERS. YOU REALLY DONT WANT MY BROTHER DERE DO YOU!? actually you do because IM GONNA BREAK YOUR NECKS!!"
All of kinds wolf men cowered behind their chief,"Kind wolf...SHES CRAZY!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 am
Kind Wolf, who looked rather amused, said, "Snow, you are yelling at my tribe." he told her, "You should be yelling at Tohopka's people, they're the ones harassing us." he told her, and the wolves behind him agreed.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 am
she poked out holding one of her warriors in a headlock,"I am. not my fault there in here too." and went back in the tent to continue the pummeling and the now battered and bruised wolf yiped to the mountains,"Dont forget to tell everyone!!!!"Giggles and looked at kind wolfs warriors who are now scared of her,"Chill i only show my strength when u piss me off Now honey. ive been thinking. Maybe we should stay. I know people that can move homes without damage we can stay in the tribe and the tribe will be protected. the pups will know their heritage and when they get older they can choose to leave or stay." she was serious. this place to her was more beautiful then any city."Please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 am
Kind Wolf looked at her, "You mean, they can move my cabin, here?" he said, "Well, if they can, then of course we can live here, I want them to know their roots too."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 am
Giggled in excitement and almost toppled him over. the warriors didnt know what to do, help or let them play wrestle it out then she stopped and looked at him,"if what the warrior said is true...we might be in for a war and not from your now whipped beta.. the shadow wolves are trying to take over by framing every tribe possible and slowly starving them by pushing the food away. they rarely leave the mountains till the sun completely sets." she got up and made a few calls. then smirked. "The house will be here tomorrow and toho and his mini pack are on the way with the pups.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 am
Kind Wolf nodded, and he sat up, "Well, what now?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 pm
"we can celebrate but i have my wolves on watch for the shadow pack."Toho said as the other wolves and warriors from his pack arrived his pups in shalyas arms when the fighting one was in james. "me my mate and shayla will stay to watch the pack on the weekends And Kind wolf dream and brave have a present for you"He puts dream down first and snow was awestruck. she was slowly,but wobbleish standing. and tying to walk to her father. she was smiling wide.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm
Kind Wolf let Brave stand on his own, and he hugged them both, "I'm so proud of you guys." he said, as he kissed them both on the head, "I missed you guys too." he told them.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 pm
that night a war was beginningSnow heard howls of war from the shadows and she woke up with fear on her face. she knew her tribe heard it too because half the tribe woke up she did what any mother woyuuld do. check on the pups and she thenbegan to have a struggle fight with a blackwolf in robes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 am
Kind Wolf rallied the warriors and he sent two to protect Snow and the pups, the rest stayed with him as he charged at the Shadow Wolves.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 pm
years went by and 2. 7 if you include lakes and tohos. turned into 11 in total due to un unexpected labor.. All 6 of her pups raced to the bedroom. and the chants of dad woke up snow. "Honey its their school day.. " Snow moaned as she slowly got up. and its also your turn to be pounced on  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff