Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☆┆┆REVENGE ⋱⋱ 「 ooc 」 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 pm
Gandering Fool

I can't do something like that xD. My mom was always gone when I was younger so I just wanted her attention. Now my sister just takes all her attention. I find it aggravating xD. I give you props. Babysitting six boys gots to suck a least a little.

Pudding Earl

I've just been slammed with confusion xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm
The Invisable Spaz

Basically, is it okay if Haru becomes Akito's character? ^ - ^

If not I'll have to take one of the, erm, "dangerous" women. 8D

More dangerous, per see...

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm
Pudding Earl

Oh okay >_> sorry, tired, brain isn't exactly connecting at the moment.

I'm fine with that~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm
pfft
"more dangerous women"

I bet that Eclypse will be taken last!

totally taking that as a compliment

I've succeeded in created a feared character~

8'D

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 am
Reku1495

Suree~ :3

Also, I had an idea for a roleplay character regarding Legend, but since I can't make any roleplay characters belonging to my owner characters... >___> Is anyone willing to make Chael [Legend's deceased younger brother] a roleplay character? >.< I thought it would be kind of interesting...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:11 am
Hunter Crawl

I WANT TO, B-BUT....

Pudding's got three characters already Dx

The only roleplay where I've managed to somehow balance more than three was fallen.

But I'm going to work on the profile for now, and if someone finishes another one and sends it in before I finish mine, I'll use theirs. Otherwise...

I'm going to commit roleplay suicide 8D

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 am
Pudding Earl

It's okie Pudding-chan~ :3

Wait.

Roleplay suicide!? D8

[/glomphugglesqueeze] Dun do it!!! D8

[/Hunter is tempted to make another character again, by the way o_______o]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 am
Hunter Crawl

Too many rps = roleplay suicide

GYAH -- /gets squeezed

I can never understand how you can handle so many characters... T ^ T

I usually end up with just one, and sometimes two. I just hate making posting layouts and stuff....

Besides, then I gotta make two or three times the post amount... six paragraphs. ><;;

/ish lazy

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:42 am
Pudding Earl

I'm kind of used to handling a lot of characters at once xD

I started out writing stories by myself so yeah 8/

Hunter can't remember the most number of characters she's handled in one story...but it was a lot xD

I just copy my layouts or put all the characters into one layout, LOL; like in Fallen xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 am
Hunter Crawl

So talented... T ^ T

I can't even write fanfic because I either can't think of a story or it's too short. XD

I tend to make one or two characters per roleplay and then post a lot for each of them.

Kinda bugs me to have more than that since I might mix personalities up or something. /headdesk

SMART. O w O ;;

I feel like I have to change it, since I remember Coffee-chan bugging me about how my posting layouts all looked the same and stuff. "No creativity!" So now it's a habit to make a new one.

asdfjkl;

I SHOULD NOT MAKE NEW ONES...

and be lazy again

Or I'll revive some old posting layouts I have. Unfortunately the majority of them look stupid!

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 am
Pudding Earl

Actually it's more like...I had nothing to do so I started writing xD Eventually it just kinda...grew on me xD [/even though she has a laptop, Hunter has a habit of carrying a notebook and pencil around everywhere >___<]

I'm sure they look fine~~ >w< If you need any help, I'm here~ ^__^ I help a lot of people with their posting styles free of charge~ xD

Hunter has too much free time anyways and should stop procrastinating so often 8/ [/how the hell am I even passing in school?]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 am
Hunter Crawl

That's like me and drawing!! XD Even though I've got a tablet, I never go ANYWHERE without my trusty drawing pencil and some paper. Once I brought paper to an amusement park, and my friends all deemed me crazy. ^ - ^

I'm just very picky about them. Thank you for the offer, Hunter! If I can't revive them I shall send a PM over your way. ^ - ^

HAHA. I do my homework in the mornings before school... (that's why I'm up so early ~ )

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:14 am
Pudding Earl

Well, at least I'm not alone~! xD But my friends don't think I'm weird, 'cause they make characters too and I find ways to insert them into my stories xDD

Kayy~ >w< I'll do my best to help if you need any~

I'm up early to check Gaia before going to school (o w o) and then I get to school and copy off one of my friend's xD [/LOL okay, so not all the time]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 am
Hunter Crawl

That's so cool! T ^ T

Sadly, only two of my friends irl roleplay, and one of them is Coffee-chan. XD

The other ones just sorta grab my sketchbook/binder whenever possible to steal my sketches. asdfjkl;

LOL.....

Our school is really strict on the copying policy though, and there's these teachers walking around before school to see if anyone's cheating and stuff.

The only place where one can copy off a friend's homework without being found out is... in the restroom. 8D

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 am
Pudding Earl

Well, I can't really say that they roleplay...only sometimes ^__^ It's usually only me doing all the writing and plot and characters designs though >.<

I couldn't copy in the restroom; all my friends are guys 8/ Well, not all of them, but the ones I'm close enough to copy off of xD

And anyways, our teachers are always in morning devotion so we have like thirty minutes to copy. As a result, I'm the fastest writer in our class o____o LOL

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff