Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 am
delilah Smiled. "Thank you. I tried my best to make it pretty." she said. She pulled a pair of Scissors out of her floral apron and started to trimming stems. She looked at the man and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Deanne's eyes widened in wonder as she entered the flower shop. There were so many beautiful flowers of every shape size and color imaginable.

"How beautiful," she expressed with a smile as she leaned over to deeply inhale the scent of a group of violets.  

Dee Heartland

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am
Alexis watched another stranger enter the shop and she went over and stood by Matt wondering why everyone suddenly wanted to stop by. She decided that nothing bad would happen since she was standing by Matt, so she became visible again and smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:19 pm
Matt smiled down at Alexis and took her hand and brought it to his lips as he laid a gentle kiss on it. He lowered her hand but didn't let go of it. "Delilah wants you to learn how to fight. Would you like me to teach you?" he said quietly so the new people wouldnt hear
Delilah smiled happily. "can i help you?" she asked the new girl politely.She glanced over at matt at gave him a dirty look before turning her attention to her customer.  

Tuba_madness

Dee Heartland

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 pm
Tuba_madness
Matt smiled down at Alexis and took her hand and brought it to his lips as he laid a gentle kiss on it. He lowered her hand but didn't let go of it. "Delilah wants you to learn how to fight. Would you like me to teach you?" he said quietly so the new people wouldnt hear
Delilah smiled happily. "can i help you?" she asked the new girl politely.She glanced over at matt at gave him a dirty look before turning her attention to her customer.

Deanne looked at the girl and smiled.

"Yes, in fact you can," she said with a smile, "I'm looking for some roses. Any color it doesn't really matter to me though red would be wonderful."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 am
Delilah smiled and swooped a dozen red roses into her hands. "thats...$12.00 mam", she said and carefully wrapped the flowers into a bundle.  

Tuba_madness

Dee Heartland

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:09 am
Tuba_madness
Delilah smiled and swooped a dozen red roses into her hands. "thats...$12.00 mam", she said and carefully wrapped the flowers into a bundle.

Deanne smiled and reached into her pocket to pull a $20 dollar bill out of her wallet.

"Do you happen to have change for a $20, miss?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:28 am
Delilah smiled and said "Sure thing." she walked to the cash register and pulled out $8. "Here you go." and held the $8 out in exchange for the $20.  

Tuba_madness

Dee Heartland

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:10 pm
Tuba_madness
Delilah smiled and said "Sure thing." she walked to the cash register and pulled out $8. "Here you go." and held the $8 out in exchange for the $20.

"Thank you," Deanne said politly as she took her change and her flowers, "I can't wait to get these home and put them next to his picture."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:58 am
Delilah chuckled. "No Probelm." she said and glanced at matt.
matt smiled when he noticed Delilah's glance. "No worries Ive got her." he mouthed to Delilah. "She's safe." he wrapped his arms around Alexis's waist. He kissed the top of her head and then rested his head on her's  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm
Delilah's eyes sparked as she remember ryan. She walked to the back and walked to the tools matt had pulled out. "so do you want a numming injection or should i just pull it out?" she asked him and held up a needle full of fluid and a pair of pincers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Ryan looked at her and thought. "Delilah, I was only a scout at most. Not a frontline soldier or a general. I would rather have the numbing fluid when it's available." he said half smiling. He stopped floating and stepped onto the floor.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm
Delilah chuckled and pushed Ryan on the bed. She stuck the needle it a near area close to the injury. she injected the fluid into his leg. "let me know when you lose feeling."she said and started to sterlize the area around the wound. " i promise i wont go in till its completely numb.it would hurt like a s.o.b."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:50 pm
It didn't take much for Ryan to start feeling numb. Only about half of the vial was used up. "Ok, I feel numb. You can start." he said.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:40 am
Delilah snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and grabbed her pinchers. She inserted in and quickly found the bullet. she pulled it out and grabbed a needle and thread and started stitching him up. "your lucky i've had my fair share of practice doing this." she said quietly and chuckled. "on what we r not planning on sharing with Rotago." she meet Ryan's eye. "some things are best kept secret. Especially my specialty in the army."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff