Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm
Mistress Izaru
Hello everyone Im Izaru or you can call me Izzie. I'm 23 and I haven't RPed in a while and happy to get back into it.

Yo wats up have fun.catch you around campus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm
Ryujin Imoya
Mistress Izaru
Hello everyone Im Izaru or you can call me Izzie. I'm 23 and I haven't RPed in a while and happy to get back into it.

Yo wats up have fun.catch you around campus.

Thanks  

Mistress Izaru

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:03 pm
Hi. I'm Sebastian Amadeus Covarrubia.

I'm terrible at giving information about myself unless asked.

The best I can say about myself is that I'm generally friendly and outgoing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm
Hello, Im Ryuusuke and im 18 years old.
If you'd like to know more about me just ask ^_^  

ll Lil Ryuusuke ll

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Um.. hello everyone.
I'm Emperor Ochimaru_15. But calling me Emp or Ochi is just fine.
Um.. I'm 16, crazy about anime, and a loyal friend to the end.
This is my first time Roleplaying, I've never done roleplay so if I seems somewhat slow, then i ask to just bear with me.

I enjoy reading, writing, and listening to all types of music, if you wanna know more than just PM me or get to know me a bit first.

Arigato go saimas!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm
Emperor Ochimaru_15
Um.. hello everyone.
I'm Emperor Ochimaru_15. But calling me Emp or Ochi is just fine.
Um.. I'm 16, crazy about anime, and a loyal friend to the end.
This is my first time Roleplaying, I've never done roleplay so if I seems somewhat slow, then i ask to just bear with me.

I enjoy reading, writing, and listening to all types of music, if you wanna know more than just PM me or get to know me a bit first.

Arigato go saimas!!!

ohmigods, i'm so sorry no one came to welcome you!! @A@

anywho, welcome to the guild~
don't worry about the "new to rp" thing, we've all been there at one point in our lives.
we're kind of setting up a little something for people to use if they don't know what to do... so you joined at the right time~~  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 am
Hellooooo~
My gaian name is dot Hack Strawberry and most of my
friends in rl life and here call me dot so you are welcomed to.

I love animals, eating sweets and drinking tea.
Plus who doesn't like spending time with they're friends
and of course role-playing :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 pm
hey well my name on gaia is as it reads.. haha xXDarkestCureXx. umm i like anime, mange, roleplaying, and umm you can call me ummm well.. whatever you want to call me.. haha im pretty shy redface  

xXDarkestCureXx

Elena the Silent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:31 pm
Moshi!

I am referred to as Elena here on Gaia. I feel like I'm a bit too old for this site, but I'm several times proven wrong so I stay. I was looking for somewhere to role play because I haven't done it in a while, and so here I am. I'm hyper, silly, goofy, and lovable. Sometimes my characters portray myself, and other times I make them completely opposite of me. I'm quite fond of twisted, evil, and mischievous characters for the most part because it's something I rarely am. Hope to have fun here with the rest of you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:35 pm
I really forgot to post here.. ._.
anyways *ahem* Im Lord Zodiac101 and im glad to be in a rp guild, as much as i am new to this...
(insert something about myself here ._.)
User Image  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 am
Eheheh... Nervous even over the internet... How silly of me. ^-^'

I am Kitsu-San, but call me Kei,*meow*, by my first name. >:3

I think this is all to share for now. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 am
Ello little jelly tarts, I am Bel, I am 14 but I'm very eloquent and I am really mature for my age! I have a youtube channel where I post stupid videos where I play ukulele and sing sometimes and sometimes its me being an idiot with my friends. I love indie music like Ed Sheeran(ginger jesus) and my favorite color is lavender, I want a nose piercing, and I want to dye my hair lavender like my favorite color, and I have 4 pet rats, Luna Lovegood, Chell (like from Portal), Marceline the Vampire Queen, and Primrose Everdeen! I can play piano, ukulele, sing, and play bass guitar. I just started Rping again so cut me some slack if I suck a little right now, I promise I will get better with time! I love messaging people so friend me so we can IM with meebo.  

gut bath

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 am
Hi I'm DemonFox just call me Fox. I'm new here nice to meet you all.I hope you guyz allow me in this school because in every month i turn into a Fox or a Wolf.Hope you understand biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:45 pm
Hi! >.<
I'm fairly new to the guild, as in I got accept like Five Seconds ago..
Well... I'm Jocii, I'm 16, Straight...
I'm an Advanced Literate RPer where I post 3+ Paragraphs and I love Romance RPs sooo...
RP with me >.<  

TasteZeeRainbow

Quotable Prophet

Chlymera

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Hi my name is Eyoto/ Josh. I am 22 years old. I love anime and I havent Rped in some time. The previous rps I have been in were a Bleach one. Then after that one was a Naruto. I was in both for about 3 years before I left due to personal reason. Other than that I am new to the whole romance RP I plan on doing my best and I hope someone will RP with me. If you want to know anything else just ask me I am usually a pretty open person.  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff