Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
Connie screamed and released Rancid, but she recovered quickly and swooped down to catch him. This time, she grabbed him by the throat. "You should know to never anger a Tamaranean, Rancid. We don't always forgive slights," she growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image Kaisujin saw Rancid shoot a look of worry at him. He shrugged, hovering just over the edge of the bridge behind Dawnfire. "Consider yourself lucky you're in her hands.... I'd be far less pleasant," he said simply. Rancid went a paler shade of gray, obviously not liking what that put in his mind. Kaisujin morphed, shifting forms before removing the 'face' of the mask to show the grinning skull beneath. He flicked it back on as Rancid screamed in terror, shifting back into his normal form. He was sure that it would make Dawnfire glance back at him from Rancid's sudden reaction of terror.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
Kaisujin was right to think Connie would glance at him. Her expression didn't change much aside from a slight raising of one eyebrow. She landed on the railing on the edge of the bridge and lowered for an instant, just to switch her grip from his throat to his wrists, which she held tight behind his back. "Don't struggle. I'll rip your arms from their sockets if you do," she commanded, grabbing the back of his vest with her other hand. "Come on, Phantom," she said briefly to Kaisujin before taking off again and heading toward STAR Labs, where she was sure they'd have a cell ready for Johnny Rancid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image Kaisujin smirked slightly as he took off after Dawnfire. Feels good to stretch my wings again... though I know some can and will try to take advantage of them, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Connie dropped Johnny Rancid off at STAR Labs and headed back toward Titans' Tower. "It is good to know I'm doing as my mother did as a Teen Titan," she said, knowing Kaisujin would hear as they flew.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image Kaisujin cocked his head. "At least you know your purpose... as for me, I do not... at least at the moment, especially after what happened when I was younger; there was one enemy of a young man I had adopted as my brother that attempted to kill me to get to him," he said quietly. Unconsciously, a prismatic aura swirled around his body, though he didn't notice it. "He used a technique called Kamui that basically acted as a black hole behind me, though my natural powers likely kept me from being killed as a result of the massive gravitational forces that tried to rip me apart... either way, I was unable to assist my sibling further and do not know what happened afterward. I landed in what I later found out was my original dimensional realm where I was born in the midst of an invasion; I made the mistake of trusting the wrong person, who ended up taking advantage of it and left me to be tortured by bloodthirsty demonic hybrids, namely the ones you encountered when I first arrived in this realm," he said quietly. His shoulders shifted unconsciously, recalling the barbed whips tearing into the flesh and muscle of his back and ribs.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
Connie frowned. "That sounds similar to the events which led to my mother's coming to this planet," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head, glancing her way. "I know nothing of that... though in my experience, it isn't surprising for those with unusual talents to have those who are threatened or jealous of them," he said with a faint smile as his gaze shifted back towards the tower. His eyes narrowed, glowing a deep icy blue for an instant, his pupils apparently gone as his wings folded inward, melding into the skin of his back. His incisors lengthened ever so slightly as he allowed those abilities which had been forcibly awakened by the torture to rise to the surface. He heard the supporting cables humming due to the increased energy swirling within his body as the faint prismatic aura grew slightly brighter before detonating in a momentary flicker of sparks and fading away.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Connie gasped and spun away, surprised by the sudden detonation. "X'hal!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image Kaisujin glanced at the Tamaranean girl as she reacted to the sudden energy burst. "The best explanation is that I.... inherited certain talents, each time I was transported elsewhere, and the torture I underwent awakened the particular ones I am relying on at this moment... suffice it to say what happened when they did so was.... brutal, to say the least," he said simply. He knew his eyes were a odd shade of teal at the edges, though the true color closer to the pupils was quite unique while his hair was now somewhat more unruly and a deep shade of midnight blue that faded into a deep black.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
"Ah. That's as good an explanation as any," Connie said. She didn't really notice the color of Kaisujin's eyes, as she was used to seeing people and creatures with odd eye colors.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled slowly before a low growl escaped into the air. His eyes flicked downward, realizing immediately it was his stomach. Damn... should have remembered my metabolisim, he thought. He'd always had a very rapid metabolisim, rivaling his adopted brother. He exhaled a laugh, recalling him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Connie's eyes flicked toward Kaisujin's stomach, and she smirked. "Perhaps we should head to the kitchen and see what we can find to eat," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled a chuckle. "I hope ya got a storage building with food... my appetite is gonna startle you," he said with a half smile.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
"I wouldn't know," Connie said. "After all, I've only been a Titan for a short while longer than you."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff