Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

Alcott's expression softened as he realized it wasn't her crying. He's getting too old for this kind of stuff.
"Camille, eh?" he muttered and stepped into the room, looking at the movie warily. He'd never seen the movie before, never even heard of it. It looked old. "Eh, no thanks. Laying on a bed while flying wigs me out." he said and took a seat at the foot of the bed, crossing his arms as he watched the female role cry her eyes out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:33 pm
She sat up, moving to lean on the far side of the bed. "Marguerite's in love with Edward, a lord from England. Sge's dying from tuberculosis, but he doesn't know. She wants to keep it from him so he'll learn to live without her," she explained, tossing her boots onto the bed. "Edward's leaving because he thinks she's a slut who cheated on him, when she was actually raped by his brother. He's in prison now, for attempted murder, so he can't tell Edward the truth of what happened." On the screen, the young woman began inspecting a knife, looking ready to plunge it into herself when she stopped, collapsing in a heap of sobbing female. Michaela brought her knees up under her chin, emotionlessly watching.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

He watched the movie in silence, his masculinity blocking him from understanding any of this. An explosion here and there couldn't hurt, could it? This kind of stuff looked like it was based off one of those high literature books. Alcott felt himself frown a little. He never had the luxury to read those kind of books. At least not until he was forced into school by Michaela's dad, and usually Alcott would scare him into doing his English homework.
He glanced at Michaela. She looked like she loved this movie, like one of those seen-it-five-hundred-times people that never got tired of it. He sighed inwardly and looked back up at the screen. Might as well try to see what's happening.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 pm
As the movie went on, Michaela stayed frozen. Eventually, as Marguerite finally died in her lover's arms at the end, she sighed, waiting as the next movie came on. "So, that's Camille. Don't worry, I don't understand it either, and I've seen it about twelve times. Oh look, another black and white and oh, dear God, it's in French." She tossed the remote to him. "Here, pick something. Preferably in a language I know."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Alcott caught the remote with one hand and glared at it for a moment. So many buttons, but at least it wasn't like in Hawaii with that giant control iPad. Technology today. Hmph. He pressed a few buttons, succeeding in getting the menu screen over the movie along with the volume getting loud. "Uh..." His eyebrow twitched and a confused look was displayed over his blunt face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm
Michaela sighed as she reached over and rugged it from his hands, sticking a much simpler one in its place. "I can teach you how to use this monstrosity later. Until then, use that one."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

The teacher blinked when she swapped the remotes, but he was more relaxed with the easier controls. "No need," he said while changing channels. "I might use my own method of flying after all this." He flipped through a few channels and stopped at Cartoon Network. Boy, this brought back memories. He could remember watching Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy with Jet every morning and trying to make scams themselves in the afternoon. That was probably how Jet acquired a lust for money. Alcott smiled and waited for his favorite shows to come, but they had strange shows, some of a brown raccoon, or one of a weird boy and a talking dog. The one playing now had people running around trying to catch some video game thing, and it wasn't even a cartoon! Alcott grunted in disgust and changed the channel.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 pm
The girl watched as he flipped the channels, grinning and kicking his leg gently once he hit Boomerang. "Look, Ed, Edd, and Eddy's on. Daddy never let me watch it, you know. He said it screwed up too many people."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Alcott stopped channel surfing and landed just on Boomerang. A small frown climbed onto his lips. He never liked Boomerang, it had such old cartoons in it. So what did that say about Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy? Well, guess there was no complaining. He watched the familiar trio attempt to build a roller coaster for a piece of wood's amusement, and the items used for the feature combined with the entire plot brought a smile to his face.
"It did," he answered Michaela. "But it was still nice to see. The noises, the range of characters. It was funny." He started laughing when the trio ended up in the ride. "Still is."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 pm
She laughed along with him, completely amused by her former fear. "He also never let me watch Tom and Jerry. Said it was too violent."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

"What!" Alcott looked at Michaela in surprise. "I loved that show! Watched it all the time with your father." He paused and thought about all the times they played Tom and Jerry and he would be Tom, trying to whack her dad with a hammer. "But I guess I can understand him."

((What's Michaela's dad's name anyway? I'm getting tired of using Michaela's father for nearly every post @~@))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm
She giggled at the trio's antics. "He once told me that no daughter of Cole and Sarah Bloodwell would ever watch anything as violent as that. This is actually the first time I've ever really seen this."

{{There's your answer. Oh, and I was never allowed to watch them either. That's why I so feel Michaela's pain.}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

"Huh, you should've seen him back when we were in high school, I was a Freshman and he was a Senior." He nudged her with his elbow. "I had to help him out with the Senior prank, but he had some wild ideas." he chuckled as the show's end credits played. "Then he met your mother and started turning into a good guy..." he sighed contently, remembering it all so vividly.

((I hated Tom and Jerry :/))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm
Her grin faltered. "I never got to do my Senior Prank. I was too busy studying to even think about it." Sighing, she pulled out a huge box of candy, grabbing a pack of Twizzlers. "I didn't even go to Prom."

{{I can't hate what I've never seen.}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

"You're not really missing anything in Prom. It's just an awkward dance with bad music and people too shy to talk to anyone, and the ones that do talk only talk about all the drugs they've taken and will take later." Alcott said with a hint of anger in his voice. How sad it was to see kids doing that. He pulled a cigarette to his lips and lit it. "But with all that money you've got, you could always throw your own personal Prom. You could take that Henry guy." he muttered and wondered if the guy was still unconscious.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff