Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"I don't understand," she said, her eyes full of confusion. "How can I feel someone else's emotions?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles sat cross legged on the ground.

"The necklace is enchanted to share Alyria's emotions during the time she was here with the wearer one time. It can be a little too much for some people."

He closed his eyes and waited.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela sighed and sat in front of him, looking around. Suddenly, she clutched her chest. "Ah! It-it hurts...It feels like a stake is running through my chest!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles fought the urge to rush to her side and hold her. He couldn't do anything for her during this time. Soon the memories would join the emotions, and then the real pain would begin.

"Stay strong, it'll all be over before you know it, and when it is, you will understand."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Understand what? That this damn thing is going to kill me?!" she replied, gasping as the pain finally began to subside. Suddenly, her mind was filled with images, stories, and she was forced to watch and listen.

{{No idea what you're planning, do just write what she's seeing?}}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

Miles watched her progress.

"The pain goes, the memories come, you will live the life Alyria led, and then you will understand why we pray to her. To better understand faith, you must understand who you are faithful too. One of the beliefs of the Acolytes of Alyria. I only want you to understand why I am faithful."

(OOC: It doesn't really matter what she sees, all that matters is that she understands his beliefs when it's over.)

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela sat completely still, waiting for it all to be over. Eventually, it finished, and she gasped as her thoughts stopped racing. Clutching the necklace, she tried to catch her breath. "You...you couldn't have told me...that that damn thing...was going to do that?!"

{{She understands. She just doesn't want to dwell on religion. Anyway, that bracelet is about to do the same thing, except Michaela has no idea about it and it's going to show how her parents died and her romance with her teacher.}}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles felt a twinge in his stomach and then his vision went black before images filled his head. The sounds of the world around him vanished only to be replaced by the sounds and voices of the images. Two people in a long metal tube full of chairs, they were talking about their daughter, Michaela. Suddenly the tube was dark and full of screaming people, and then suddenly, Miles was following a young girl and an older gentleman. They were holding hands. Looking closely, he could see the girl was Michaela, only with a different hairstyle. It flashed through a series of moments just them smiling at each other, and then her crying as she ran from him. Then it was over and he was looking at Michaela, his butt firmly planted on the ground at the ruins. He mumbled to himself.

"That was strange."

Standing up, he dusted off his backside and turned to Michaela.

"Are you okay? I did warn you. I said when I put it on, I experienced the same things Alyria did."

He smiled for the first time since she met him, his fangs making his smile slightly more charming then it would have been without them.

"It affects everyone differently. Some become so overwhelmed by the force of Alyria's emotions and memories that they become forever silent."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Yeah, I'm fine, and I get it. What happened to you, though?" she asked, standing and brushing off her dress. "You kinda spaced out a moment."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 am
Mayah Playah

"Hm? Oh. Nothing. I was just thinking about home."

He wasn't sure what had happened, but he wasn't ready to share it with Michaela.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She shrugged, adjusting her skirt. "Alright then, whatever. Anyway, come on, these shoes are starting to hurt," she mock-whined, referring to her high heeled boots.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles gestured with his hand for her to lead the way.

"I don't know where we're going. You do."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Oh yeah...you know, let's just go to the restaurant. I'm too hungry to go out of my way to change. I'll just hit the boutique next to it before I go in." Smiling, she started off, humming to herself.

{{Sorry! Packing SUCKS. Anyway, you wanna post first at La Costa Belle? I don't mind going first if you don't want to.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am
Mayah Playah

"If that's your wish."

He followed her, ready for a fight at a moments notice. A few seconds later, a voice popped into his head. It was his father, communicating with him through a spell

~"Miles, my son. I felt a great magical disturbance only moments ago, and so I left my cave to investigate. It would seem as though the emperor whose mages were killed when you traveled through the rift discovered what happened."~

~"How do you know it's him? And how did the people he sent survive? They would have gotten burned to death."~

~"Not if he sent a dragon, which is precisely what he did. He sent Nillia the Venomous."~

~"Nillia? She couldn't defeat either of us in a fight. She may be a full blooded dragon, but she's only twenty years old, and she's not a shapeshifter. She's stuck in dragon form."~

~"I know my son. I approached her myself and spoke with her, and after several hours, I managed to convince her to make a new life for herself here on this planet and leave us alone. But what bothers me is that when I checked the area for signs of the rift, I could feel it. Nillia came through at the same spot you did, and this time, the portal that was opened was more stable. The magical residue left over on this world is not only making it easier to open the portal, but soon, it will be safe enough for even humans to come through it."~

Miles suddenly understood his fathers concern.

~"I understand Father. Thank you for the warning. May Alyria guide your path."~

~"And may Gilead be enlightened."~

He could feel his father dismiss the spell allowing them to communicate. He was glad to hear from his father, but the news was bad. He touched both of his swords.

"Do you want to hear another story?"

(OOC: I figure it should be the person leading the way who posts in a new place first since logically, they would be there first.)

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Sure," she shrugged, struggling to edge over a tree stump. "I love a good story."

{{Alright. I'll do it after he tells the story.}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces