Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 am
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

Kenji had returned to his team, only to find that roxas was already climbing the tree. "I see you have been working hard since i left." he had a smile on his face, as he watched roxas finish the training. Kenji noticed that roxas was also starting to get used to those weights on his ankles and wrists. he was hoping that the could try learning another technique. he awaited for roxas to reply.

Chakra: (165/165)
Strength/speed: C/C

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:07 pm
Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Allister noticed Kenji's return. "Well is everything ok Kenji?" Allister asks as he stands up from resting for awhile. "Also can I ask a request from you two. I need to copy 3 more jutsu to unlock my third tomoe of my Sharingan. May you guys help me by allowing me to copy your jutsu? I ask out of respect for you two." Allister says as he awaited there replies.
╚═════════════════════════════╝

User Image  

Greatdman15

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

Roxas jumped down from the tree with a nod of confirmation towards Kenji. “Yeah. I focused my chakra and mind to accomplish the task.” He then noted Allister’s question. Roxas had also wished to know the fate of Kenji’s request. “Well I’m sure Kenji will like to take a break after his assignment?” The genin hoped Kenji and he had built a good enough bond that they were able to read each other’s thoughts. Roxas sat on a log while drinking a bottle of water. There was a greater rise of commotion around the village it seemed. Though the land of rising sun wasn’t in the most populated parts of the village, it was still amongst an urban environment. Roxas wandered what was causing all the commotion. “Sensei, if I may can I send a wooden clone throughout the village to find out what’s going on.” The boy would usually just make his moves without approval, but he had more respect for his squad then the others of the village. Roxas also had an urge for a mission. All the murmur around the village must mean there was work to be done.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm
Sky0814

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister pondered Roxas' question. "Well I would like to know what's going on exactly...yes you may send one Roxas." Allister says as he wonders what will be the next move for his squad. "Maybe a mission? I don't know, it all depends on Kenji's answer." Allister thought as he awaited for Kenji's reply.

User Image  

Greatdman15

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 pm

User Image

he nodded at roxas' reply, and focused on the questions allister was asking. "well one of our own is under a condition that i can't even identify. there was a mark that was spreading across his body, and they were talking about a curse mark, which i've never even heard of, but it doesn't seem to be that. Especially since poisonous gases were coming from the mark. I have no clue what he has, and couldn't do anything about it. theya re currently working on helping him, but its made me realize i need to start my medical training again." he said, wondering if the medic know as axel has returned. Kenji had hoped that he would return sooner so that he could train under him as soon as he could, but he had no luck so far. But with all this commotion going on, there might be a chance that he has finally returned. "i will stay to help you allister, but afterwards, im going to search for someone."

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

Well Kenji had been sent on a nice misadventure. The squad was now back to its usually openness. The problem was Ryu just keeping to himself in the housing. “Well Kenji let’s help Allister with this task I suppose. And if you’re leaving after this, then I’ll just walk across the waters alone.” He then rubbed his fist in the top of the skull of Kenji. Noogie!!!!!!!! Roxas cheerfully ran towards the body of water near the home. A wood clone separated itself from his body and left the Land of Rising Sun. Its first stop would be the medical center. There it would be able to witness the proclaimed curse mark. Roxas had never heard of such a thing.

((Since Ryu is so inactive, can’t we replace him?? A lot of refugee genin wouldn’t mind I’m sure 0.o))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm
Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister nodded at Kenji's request. "As you wish Kenji." Allister started thinking about what Kenji said about the curse mark. "Well that thing you said...the curse mark, I believe I read about it before, but only small stuff, never the real background behind it. Maybe we need to do some reconnaissance of our own." Allister notices Roxas send off his clone. He hoped it was to gather information. "Well to help me out guys, all I need you to do is perform a jutsu towards me and I'll have to capture the handseals with my Sharingan. Simple right?" Allister says as he activates his Sharingan (2 tomoe).

User Image

((Umm I talked to Armand about it. He said it's fine so I'll go and get his name off of the squad list. I didn't want to be brutal but it's starting to get a little much. So I'll take care of it tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 am
(so umm, i only have like universal jutsu that you can copy since my jutsus are mostly lightning element and medical element, and since you arent a medic, and you dont have a lightning element, you cant copy those =(  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm
( I do have the lightning element lol)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm
((oh lol hold on, ill post in a bit  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm
((cool, take your time))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:20 pm

User Image

The noogie roxas gave him hurt a little, in which kenji gave roxas a death glare in returned, then regained his composure, as allister had approved him to go see the medical ninja in town. "Ok, then here i go." he said getting ready to do a technique for allister. he made a couple hand signs, focusing chakra throughout his body. Once he had gathered enough chakra, he released the technique, saying Raiton: Burst technique!" The chakra exited his body in a fit of static electricity. Any who would have touched him at the time would have had minor shocks.

normal theme song  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm
zeth-sama

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister watched Kenji's hands perform handseals for a jutsu with his Sharingan very closely, mimicking the handseals as Kenji performed them on his own. "I got it." Allister says as he says "Raiton: Burst Technique!" Allister felt the chakra exit his body as static electricity. "Woah! Nice jutsu right here Kenji." Allister says his body attempts to harness and adapt to the lightning that's traveling through and out his body. "Ok, ready for another one." Allister says as he replenishes his chakra as he awaits for Kenji's next jutsu.
Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) Copied Successfully

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm
Greatdman15

User Image

"right." Kenji said, as he made a couple hand signs. he released the technique after gather a little raiton to make a clone. "Raikou Bunshin No jutsu!" A cloud of electricity surged next to kenji, forming into an exact copy of kenji. Once complete the clone was solid just like kenji himself. "how about that? its basic but im sure it will help you." he said awaiting for allister to finish copying. he planned on usign the clone for his last technique for allister to copy.

normal theme song  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm
zeth-sama

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister noticed that the jutsu that Kenji had just performed he already knew. "I know that one already Kenji, you have a different one?" Allister says awaiting Kenji's reply.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas