Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm
Damian leaned his front against the wall, his fists clenched tightly against the wall and Esther cleaned his wounds. It was getting to the point where it was bearable. Painful, no doubt, but the kind that you feel for so long, you just get used to it. Then suddenly, Damian sensed something. Something was wrong... Wrong with his sister. "Lena." Damian groaned as his wings pushed more of themselves out, at least one foot out now. Nine more to go.
The angel painfully pushed Esther away from him and stumbled to the door, his protective feelings and his guardian duties urging him on.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm
She furrowed her eyebrows. "Chrisoto? But-AHHH!!!!" Screaming, she fell to the ground clutching her over large stomach. "D-DAMIAN!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm
Damian was almost out the door until he heard Myka cry out his name. He turned and bit his lip, feeling like he was literally being ripped apart. Go to the whole reason he was here again or the girl of his dreams?
The answer was hard, but also obvious.

Damian turned around and struggled his way to his wife's side. "M...Myka." he breathed with one eye closed from pain. "Wh... What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Myka writhed in pain, feeling like her body was being ripped apart. Droplets of blood collected on the ground beneath her, her white bikini bottoms turning red. "I...I don't know!" she gasped, clutching his arm. "The b-baby! Hos-hospital..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm
Damian quickly straightened up when he heard Myka. He nodded slowly and put an arm around her waist to keep her steady. His wings were slowly ripping themselves out, and the pain was extraordinary, but Myka came first.
He ignored the three's protests for him to stay and rest, and, trying his best to keep a straight face, he opened his wings, all four and a half of them, and turned into the bloody blur shot towards the hospital.

((your turn to post first))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 am
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So this is it, huh?" Lena murmured as she stared up at the hotel. Suddenly she shivered. "Ooh, I've got goosebumps!" She turned and smiled brightly at Adrian. "You ready for this?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:34 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Of course I am," he replied, smiling and taking her hand in his. "Now then, get out of my car so you can get ready. I'm leaving about thirty minutes before you, so I won't see the dress. That sound good?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Tch, could you kick me out any sweeter?" Lena giggled before stepping out of the car. She waved at Adrian and blew him a kiss before hurrying inside the elegant hotel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

After parking the car, Adrian finally rushed in, heading straight to his room and starting to get dressed. He pulled his phone out once his suit was on, dialing Roy's number.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Within three rings the other end picked up with a few sniffles. "Hello?" Roy's voice came on the other end.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Hey, man, it's Adrian," he greeted, pulling on a shoe. "Where ar you? You were supposed to be here thirty minutes ago."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh, I guess Lena didn't tell you." the swordsman murmured from the other end, grumbling something about her before speaking again. "I'm picking up a friend of mine. I'll be there in about ten minutes. When's the wedding? A few hours, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:04 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"It's in twenty minutes," he said, finishing up his shoe.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

The sound of a spit-take could be heard. There were a few gasps before Roy's voice returned. "T-Twenty minutes?!" he breathed with disbelief. "Jesus, you're even worse than Lena at keeping track of time! Uh, umm... Alright, I'll do my best."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Thanks," he said, choosing to ignore Roy's comment on timing. "Speaking of Lena, can you call her and see if she's at the hidden lake yet?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces