Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm
"aye....you could and did. I don't know where I went wrong....I was sure I would defeat you."
He put his head on the table and waved thanks to whomever brought his drink and light breakfast of bread with butter.

"Ah gods....forgot why I had to get up early. Well he better have made a good decision. I have a feeling I will be grumpy today."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

To Yamille he all ready sounder like mister grumpy. "Trust me buddy very few people can out drink me" she said, "one being my best friend, she can but I don't think she will be heavily drinking for some time." This reminded her she should stop by and say hey to Cyn but she did not want to go back to the demon realm any time soon. sighing she would write her a letter in the mean time. "i am sure he made a choice he can be happy with" she said finishing off her milk.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 pm
The dwarf gave a grunt for an answer as he began to eat the bread and butter with a glass of water. Unfortunately, he was not a morning person and spoke little as he ate.

Less than a half hour later, the dwarf and Yamille were headed back to the caves to see if the elf had made his decision on his future.

(see you there. )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Nathan Val

The Silenced One

"Faith, fire, and fury."

Walking into the tavern Nathan ignored everyone's stare, headed immediately for a dim spot in the corner of the establishment and took his seat there. At the table he undid the knot that held his bag and dropped it onto the table, reached inside and retrieved a few of the contents within the sack. Placing them on the table one by one he also took out his sword and laid it gently on the table like a it was made of glass. Taking a bulb of garlic he began to swipe it up and down the blade until the metal of his weapon was almost stained with the juices. Taking a few shreds and dropping them in his scabbard her placed the sword back inside, next he swung his quiver of arrows from and onto the table. This was where he paused, he had been planning on going to a blacksmith or jeweler to buy some silver dust he could tips his arrows in but that wasn't much of an option now. Sighing he settled for coating each arrow in oil and a bit in the quiver, he would get the silver dust another way. Setting the quiver down next to his feet he took one the pouches that had been hanging at his side and emptied about half the silver coins onto the table. He then took out a dagger and began the painstaking business of carving off tiny flakes of silver from the coins one stroke at a time.

"That is what it takes to be a soldier of God."

OOC:

Confused Commissar

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 am
User Image

"You know... The whole garlic thing really doesn't work... The stuff just stinks..." came a playful voice nearby, in a darker shadow. There wasn't much to be seen about the person speaking to him, too well hidden in that dark shadow.

"We've seen your kind come and go over and over here, Hunter... Do you have a name for your target, like some? Or are you here for some simple mindless killing?" came the voice again, a bit of a purr lingering there.

It was telling that the tavern's clientele had left this part of the place completely unoccupied, seemed to avoid it in fact. It said something about the person speaking to him that everyone in the tavern, including the not-so-obvious wereanimal bartender...

Commissar Nashor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

Nathan Val

The Silenced One

"Faith, fire, and fury."

Halfway through shaving the first coin Nathan had begun to collect a decent little pile of silver dust when a seductive, (Hope you don't mind me saying.) voice emanated from behind him. Instead of doing anything drastic like leaping out of the chair or trying to spin about and attack with his already drawn dagger, the knight simply froze. It was not from fear, it was from knowing that no matter what he did he would be to slow to do anything non-human tended to a whole hell of a lot faster than humans. Setting down the knife and coin he slowly turned in his seat to face the woman, quickly he signed, "Who I have come here to kill is none of your business monster, the only thing you should worry about is getting in my way" with a series of rapid hand gestures. The knight then starred at Ebony from behind the slit in his helmet, in the poor light the opening merely showed nothing but darkness in the inside of the helm.

Red Gypsy

OOC:

Confused Commissar

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 am
Commissar Nashor

User Image

She gave a soft laugh that teased at the senses yet still sounded quite normal, "Monster? I've been called quite a few things in the past, but never that one... Walking death, Guide and Guardian, even Bothersome Feline when I'm in the mood for it... But never have I been called a monster until now... I think I'm flattered," she said to him in that still seductive voice that was completely unintentional on her part.

"Would you like to know more about whatever it is you're hunting? Perhaps a more in depth guide than a small fox whom you've frightened to tears? Or would you prefer a challenge that'll fight back?" as she spoke this time, her voice moved closer and closer to him until her voice came from directly behind him, teasing at his ears with his metal helmet causing it to echo slightly around his head.

Was she playing with fire? More than likely. But she knew with absolute certainty that he would never have encountered anything quite like her. She was more than unique, even for her race. She was ancient, having served someone far older than the god he served. And she still served, only on her own terms now that she was no longer bound.

She finally moved on around him to sit on the other side of his table, easily able to see over the table thanks to her massive size. She was black from nose to the tip of her tail that swung lazily around her feet as she gazed at him with chartreuse eyes that seemed to gleam from her black pelt. She sat on the floor yet was nearly at eye level with him, not something one would normally want to mess with.

She also wore a jeweled collar and bracelets that were studded with a fortune in emeralds and diamonds set in the precious silver he was currently shaving from a coin. And she spoke quite easily out loud, which might have been even more shocking if the local residents weren't used to her by now, "Come on... Let one of your 'monsters' show you a different side of the island... The one you're probably just itching to see... The place where vampires and shape shifters live, doing who-knows-what all the time... Surely you're not that much of a stick-up-the-a** to pass the opportunity up..." she kept taunting him deliberately, looking like she was enjoying the whole thing too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

Nathan Val

The Silenced One

"Faith, fire, and fury."

The knight sat there and listened as the dragon/panther/thingy talked about how it had never been called a monster before and how it was slightly flattering. Raising his hands he signed, "It was not meant as a compliment." his hands moving rapidly, "And I do not need any information about my target." with another quick flurry of movement. Suddenly it felt as if the voice were speaking inside his helmet and he had to resist the urge to swat at his ear as though an annoying fly were buzzing around it. When the shape shifting girl was mentioned he grew agitated, "Do you think I care if I hurt the feelings of a monster? She should be counted as lucky that I did not spill her blood then and there!" his hands flashing the symbols. Sensing movement behind him Nathan turned in his chair only to find himself face to well helm with a large, very large, jet black panther. The glittering of its bejeweled attire proved to be somewhat distracting as the light was angling directly into his vision slit and had to squint. What the creature said next shocked even a tempered warrior like Nathan, the massive feline was offering to show him a place positively filled to the brim with the gravest of humanities foes. His hands which he had placed on the table tightened, "A rare opportunity indeed." his inquisitive side thought, "Knowledge is power." it echoed in his head. Sighing the knight lowered his head, "Fine, I will go with you and see this... other side you speak of, but be warned, if any of your friends makes any kind of aggressive actions towards me, I will not hesitate to draw my blade." he signed to the feline.

Red Gypsy

OOC:

Confused Commissar

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 pm
Commissar Nashor

Ebony just gave him a deep purring chuckle as she rose to her feet, "Come on then..." she said simply and headed for the door, pausing there to glance at the bar where a pouch landed with a jingle. The bartender picked it up and simply waved a hand at her as her gaze moved to the Hunter.

"If you think knowledge is power, then perhaps you should learn more about your targets than their weaknesses and habits... Learning every single thing about an individual would give you knowledge... And, perhaps, teach you a thing or two..." her voice sounded softly inside his head without her speaking out loud at all, right past his naturally strong mental barriers.

She turned her head back to the door and pushed on through, "Let's take a walk on the wild side, big guy, and see what you can learn," she said out loud, giving another of her purring chuckles as the patrons in the tavern silently watched her leave with a healthy dose of respect for her personal space.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image

Nathan Val

The Silenced One

"Faith, fire, and fury."

As the big black panther got up to leave Nathan began to pack aware his items but as he was handling the silver dust he was startled by a voice ringing in his head and dropped his hard worked earnings. Disgruntled he reattached the burlap sack to his shoulder plate and followed Ebony out the front door preparing himself for a walk on the, "wild side". Before leaving the tavern he made the aquila of faith across his chest and stepped out the front door with the what felt like the eyes of the world on him.

[Exit]

Red Gypsy

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

Confused Commissar

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
Kit tugged her cloak tighter around her face as she walked down the street. Perhaps a drink and some food would settle her stomach from the long journey. Yawning she walked up to the tavern and slipped inside. She approached the bar, ignoring the others whom might be in there and took a seat. " Mead please, and some bread and cheese" She asked. Her pale blue eyes shifted to the bartender and she smiled slightly. As she waited she glanced around at the other people, it seemed like a quiet night. Kit watched her drink be poured and nodded her thanks. She slid a few coins onto the counter and waited. Kit picked up her honey wine and took a long drink of it. She would just have to listen for gossip, find a target for herself. Her sword and bow were hidden under her cloak, along with her bags. as she thought about targets she toyed with a silver bracelet on her wrist.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image
Kit took a few sips of her mead and glanced around once more. Seems the tavern was rather empty, where she came from that was a rare occurrence. Figures, just my luck to arrive on a lazy and slow night She grumbled to herself. She picked at the bread and cheese she had on her plate and sighed. She had ventured out to become a hunter like her father, surely things would get better and more interesting soon. "to my first night" She muttered as she toasted with her mead, downing the rest of the alcohol.  

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image

Xondra De Virgilio

Xondra walked into the establishment, muttering curses under breath about dragons. Though her features brightened at the sigh of the Taverns owner, Rex. She gave a broad wolfish grin, and then bellowed over the clatter. " REX YA HOLLOWED LEG OF A MAN!" This was followed by a bear hug of the man, where she was actually able to lift him a few inches from the ground without effort. ( Anymore and she'd have thrown her back out.)

The Tavern owner asked her what he might be able to do for her. " Ah well, Come share a pint with me, and we shall discuss business." She gave him a solid pat on his shoulder before walking away.
She slowly made her way to the farthest back corner table she could find. Once there she placed the chair back against the corner, so she could watch the entire room. She then took her seat, propping her boot clad feet on the corner of the table. Lighting a cigarette as she waited her drink, and company.

Red Gypsy
Not sure how your npc's work Haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 pm
DawnShadow666
Anyone can do what's needed with them, much like the servants in the castle.

Rex brought over the drinks, as well as a small bit of his private stash of course, and sat down next to her where he could watch the bar. He'd already told one of the barmaids to keep their mugs filled, so that was taken care of. That just left him keeping an eye on the bar in case anyone got too rowdy and had to be ejected.

"So, my girl, tell ol' Rex what's got you comin' in for my wares tonight," he started in a surprisingly soft voice for a man of his size. Oh, he could be loud, certainly, and was plenty loud most of the time. But he could also keep himself quiet when needed.

Besides, he had a feeling that she was in for information this time. Information of the kind that was best delivered in a softer tone...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash