Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Wind winked at Aten and Amity but gave his attention to Cullen when the boy tugged at his sleeve and looked where he pointed. He smiled when he saw who was in the corner, "Crisdean, what a wonderful surprise. I brought this young man here to see you and here you are. This is Cullen. Cullen, this is my friend Cris that I told you about," he said in Gaelic so that Cullen would be able to understand him.

"Cullen, it seems, has a gift for water...," he told the cloaked figure with a smile and a wink, knowing Crisdean would understand what he meant. He also knew that it would spark his interest in the boy, knowing full well that those with the ability to manipulate the elements while still fully human were very rare.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean removed his cloaks hood and gave a smile, "hello cullen, well meet." he said to the boy in Gaelic.
Cullen was looking with intrest at the smooth polished earth balls that crisdean had been making. Crisdean smiled and held out the one he had been working on to the boy. Cullen took it gently and looked at it with interest, as cullen was looking at the ball crisdean spoke to wind.

"he has far more..gifts then you have seen Wind, yes it seems water is the one he has found he can use at the moment but i see more in him. I do believe he can use all..though he is untrained." said crisdean standing from his chair and steeping into the light. He knelt down at eye level to cullen and seemed to be looking at him, he spoke to the boy in a quite tone to which the boy seemed to answer. Crisdean looked at the cat who was longing on the table. "it seems the cat told him he had this gift..., and on another note i asked why he is so far form home and his parents... it seems he is a orphan, and that there is a note in his pack that speaks of a brother..though he cant read it, he said the cat again told him." said crisdean with great interest, he had gathered wind wanted him to teach the boy how to control his gift, just as he had helped wind.

Crisdean told wind to find the note and read it, while he spoke some more to the boy about his gift.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen had never seen such a thing the ball of earth, that shined a bit, he wondered how it was made.
he heard from wind that this man,who..he though seemed to feel, mysterious and powerful was he man wind had wanted him to meet. The man he found out was from his homeland, and spoke Gaelic to.

"ye are from Alba,..where from?" he asked qiutely after the man had asked him a few questions about his gift, to which cullen could not give much info on.
"oh Im from the highlands, though iv not been to my land from many,.umm years.." said the man cryptically. Cullen thought he looked paler then was normal even for his nations people.

crisdean saw how he only knew gaelic and vary little english so he decided to help the boy a bit. "cullen, do you see the pouch in the corner next to the kitchen door would you get it for me.?" crisdean asked the boy nodded and went and got it. crisdena thanked the boy and opened it, he took out a bit of clay, a style, and a bit of string. he molded the clay into the shape of a cat, since he seemed to like them, he gave a slight wink to wind. then he started to style runes or such things into the clay. "stand back cullen.." he said since the boy had neared and was watching. the boy pouted but stood back crisdean only grinned, and held out the clay shape in his right hand and spoke a silent word. a sudden flame appeared and wrapped itself around the clay hardening it. then disappered. cullen looked shocked at the sudden flame and steeped even farther back into wind and close to him. Crisdean smiled and assured it was ok now,.. he had put a hoel in the clay before Harding and now was putting the string through it. making it into a necklace. he held it out to cullen. the boy slowly and with some unasurance. walked back from wind to crisdean , crisdean put it around cullens neck. "there,..now you will be able to understand english and speak it. tell i can teach you it.." he said gently. cullen just looked stunned at the sudden understanding of the words crisdean had spoken in english. he smiled though and ran back to wind.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm
"Lord Crisdean can you please do that out side and not in here" Amity said as she went to do dishes. She did not mind magic but this was a kitchen and a place to eat and cook. As she did dishes she could hear her mother start to cough and she went and grabbed some minds and dissappered in to the room in the back. She was gone for a bit before she came back. "would any one like tea?" she asked

Aten smiled before he watched cullen. "O I have gifts for every one when we had back" he said before looking at Pounce, "do you know where the letter is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 am
Wind reached over to Cullen's pack and quickly found the letter, passed it over to Cris then moved to help Amity with the tea, carrying the tray to the table, "I know I'll be having a cup of it, maybe Aten... Cris? Cullen? Tea?" he asked them simply as he poured enough cups for everyone, including Amity.

He took his cup and sat down after he'd added a bit of honey to it and looked at Cris, "Cullen is staying in my spare room. I'm having it converted into an official room for him. But you'll know where to find him and where to bring him after lessons with you. In fact, I need to go and check to see if the painters have finished that up yet and gotten the room aired for the furniture... Would you mind watching him and bring him home? I'm sure your patients could be move to the castle for you to protect them easier and give poor Amity here a break. I heard in the marketplace that the humans are expecting an influx soon, ship coming in with lots of passengers," he explained, hoping he could get Cris to watch Cullen for just a few hours, until dark at least.

He looked at Cullen with a smile, "Is that alright? To stay here with Cris and Amity and help Cris bring his patients up to the castle? That way I can make sure that your room is perfect for you...," he asked softly, hoping it was okay with the boy too.

But he couldn't resist a pleading look at Cris, knowing he'd be able to interpret it. After all, Wind had gone to the vampire when he'd first started figuring out where his preferences were. Cris had been the one to tell him that there was nothing wrong with it. Cris had even introduced him to his first male lover...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean took the letter from Wind, with thanks. Cullen had sat down close to cris still rolling the balls of earth around the floor, making pounce go after them. Crisdean took some of the tea and took a sip, and handed the smallest mug to cullen who took in sitting on the floor. Crisdean said he would take care of Cullen,in more then the present matter, and that he liked the idea of moving the patients that could be before the harbor rats and merchants and such came to town. Crisdean opened the worn letter noting that it was a few years old. Cullen's parents must have had it first then him.

Wind started for the door, while cullen jsut said he woudl be good and went over to Aten showing him the earth ball crisdean had made, and the wolf plushie he had found.

Crisdean looked up long enough from the letter to take hold oh wind's sleeve and whisper into his ear. "Wind..fallow me please,..... Cullen stay here with Aten and amity. Ill be right back."he said. crisdean made for the stairs and away from the others. he was glad he could read the letter fast, and catch Wind before he left. He walked to the door that lead to the room that held the patients, he turned and faced Wind and held out the letter. In it it was writen a note about Cullen's brother to his family. With a small painting of the young man though obviously a few years old. Crisdean pointed to Faolan's picture and opened the door and pointed to the bed in the corner in which Faolan slept his arm and leg still in casts, his hair over his eyes and a new scar under his eye.

User Image

Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen said that he woudl stay with Aten and such and went about his own.
"what you go get aten?" he asked qiutely , look at the man with big pleading eyes as wind and crisdean went up stairs.
Pounce had curled up by the fire and purred. HE did not care what was gonig on at the momment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm
Amity smiled and thanked Wind before she sat to drink tea and work on the books. She hard the world break and laughed. Her break..never. She had to always be doing something or she felt uselases. She sipped her tea and worked away on the books watching Cullen and Aten. She wished she had a baby brother or sister. She would have thought she could be a mother but with how sick she was some days that would never happen and plus most guys where just her friend.

Aten smiled and patted Cullen head when he showed him the plusies and the mud ball. He nodded to Cris and Wind as she dug around his bag and pulled out a teddy bear for Cullen. "one I got you this then I got Wind a gift and me some clothes so I don't have to borrow winds any more" he said smiling.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm
Wind followed Crisdean and read the letter then looked at the picture and the young man in the bed, silent for a moment. Then he gave a soft sigh and looked at Crisdean, "I guess it's a good thing I planned on putting two beds in that room, I guess. I'll let you break the news to Cullen. It'll make him feel better if he's looking after his brother while he's injured, I think... Plus it should give you the opportunity to check the older brother for the same abilities in the younger if you're already training one of them...," he said softly, doing his best to think through what the possibilities were with the brothers.

He looked back at the one in the bed, Faolan from the letter he guessed, "Let's get Cullen up here before I leave to check on the room for them... See how the brothers react together before I do anything else... There may be alot of trauma there that will need a bit more help... What happened to him?" he suggested then asked the important question, wondering how the very young Cullen would react to his brother's condition.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean turned to face Wind"Happy is the house with many children.."he said softly patting wind on the back. he turned back to the room and faolan. "go get wee cullen, I will wake Faolan from his sleep. He should be healed enough to talk for a bit but lets not tire him to much. as to ability.....he and his brother both share te same..since,..a strange since i get off them a magick ..yes.. powerful. whether he knows he has it is a different question. now go ill wake him for the enchantment." he said and went over to faolan's bed. he placed his hand on the young man's brow. "faolan,..wake, come back from the land of truth, into this land..return...a glad new may be for you come wake..." he spoke sending some of his power into faolan to wake him from his sleep.

User Image
Faolan Beathan

The sound of the seas surf roared in his ears, he was in a fog his eyes saw much. a land of great trees with fair folk celebrating something. Then a dark room with a dark man in dark armor, he felt sick here and in danger. the man looked up as if he saw him and the vision faded. He was in the Inn again but this time in the kitchen, he saw people talking in the room, the man who had healed him, and now two strangers with a young child who's back was to him so he could not see his face yet he swear he knew the boy. he was beginning to reach out to touch and turn the boy so he could face him when his vision faded to the voice of crisdean and he eyes fluttered open to see crisdean leaning over him in the inn room in his bed.

"huh,..wha....ouhh my head.." he said softly placing his left hand on his head. crisdean smiled and mumbled something about if it hurts its healing. and that he would make something for the pain. Crisdean helped faolan sit up in bed. "faolan, do you have family?" he asked as he made a potion. "yes, i did,..do..a brother cullen. though i have never seen him he was born long after i left home. though i have a picture...in the pack." he said and pointed to the tattered sea pack of his. crisdean went to it and soon picked out a letter with the picture of a smiling baby cullen in the arms of he guessed was there father, the letter spoke of the death of his family and the surviving brother. the letter was about 4 or 5 years old, about the age of cullen.

"so you have been seeking him?" he said. faolan looked at him with surprise. "you talk in your sleep.." said crisdean with a wink. he gave faolan the small potion he had made. and soon the pain in his head , arm, and leg vanished and he felt better. "why do you ask such questains?" he asked. crisdean showed him his own picture that cullen had, 'your brother has been seeking you, and..." "he is here?!" faolan interrupted crisdean. crisdean only nodded. and said that he would be up in a few moments. faolan was stunned that his brother was here and that he was going to see his brother for the first time,..but he was worried what he may thing about his state.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Wind moved down the stairs and paused where he could watch Aten with Cullen for a moment then took in a deep breath and finished moving down the stairs and across to kneel in front of the boy, "Cullen, would you come upstairs with me for a moment? Cris has requested your presence for a surprise," he said simply then stood and offered his hand, giving Aten a brief look that said explanations would wait for a moment but that he was welcome to go upstairs with them if he wanted to.

Still, he waited for Cullen's curiosity to get the better of him and stand, taking the offered hand, then lead the boy upstairs to the room where Cris was talking to Faolan.

He looked down at Cullen for a moment, then released the boy's hand and put a hand gently on his back to guide him into the room. But he stayed in the doorway for the moment, unsure of how to handle the situation at all but confident that Crisdean would...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean took the cast he had placed on faolans arm and was putting it into a sling, though faolan's leg was still casted. faolan looked nerviously throw the open door into the hall, and listened for footsteeps that might hint the coming of someone.

crisdean smiledat the nervious energy he showed, and could understand his uneasy. crisdena left his side and went to the hall and waited silently.⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

User Image
Faolan Beathan

"so, i have a brother, he does live it is true....." he said softly to himself thinking about his faimly, and wondring which of his folk the wee cullen took after. he hoped his mother.lost in his thoughts he heard steeps beginning to come up the stairs one set was heavy; he guessed a older man, but the other was light and soft, he strained to sit up more to beeter see who entered the room or stoped to speak to crisdean

cullen:

Cullen was playing on the floor with his plushies when Wind returned. He looked up at Wind with hisbig eyes. He stoped and took Winds hand, and reached for Aten's.

carefully he climbed the stairs with winds help the stairs where a bit high for his steeps. HE soon reached the top and saw cridean in his claok with th ehood down standing ni the hall infront of a open door. cullen smiled up at crisdean. "so..what suwprise do you have??" he asked curies and shly. crisdnae only smiled and moved out of the way so Wind could guide the boy into the room.

Cullen looked up at wind , as he stoped but continued he looked into the room and saw faolan on the bed, the young man he though looked like his father. and that stoped him in surpirse.

faolan:
faolan watched as the shy little boy came into the room, he did take after his moter he thought. and smiled "hello,..cullen..." he said softly. the boy only looked at him and waved silenlty. crisdean gave the boy a encuraging nod from his corner. the boy moved closer to the bed and loked at faolan. "hi...brother??" he siad and asked. faolan nodded , and smiled. cullen smiled and was about to climb into the bed, but crisdean stoped him,. "gently cullen, here let me help.." said crisdean coming into the room pointing out faoalns broken arm and leg. crisdna gently picked up cullen and set him on the bed with faolan . so that he could better get to nkwo his new found brother yet not give him anymore hurt. cullen frowned at his brother who was hurt.. he thought it would be nice to help out too,..he held out the wolf plushie he had carried up the strais with him to faolan. faolan looked stunend at the offer, but smiled and took it from cullen with a thnaks. "help you, slepe adn gett better..." said cullen with such surtanty.

crisdean slowly and softly as a shadow eased out of the room and went into the hall, being a watchful eye, but giving them time and privasy to meet and talk. he smiled over to wind. "faolan, the young man is strong he will heal soon, ill bring him to the castle tonight if he is feeling up to traveling." he said to wind, as he watched the 5yo, and older brother talk soflty , as the little boy cafully moved around on the bed, taking care nto to touch his brothers bandages,  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm
Wind had taken Aten's hand silently as he watched the boys, silent with a small smile on his face when he saw that they were going to get along just fine. He listened to them then turned to Crisdean when he spoke to him and gave a nod as his eyes turned back to the boys.

"Keep Cullen with him... It will encourage Faolan to bear with his pain and encourage his healing... It'll also give Cullen a better chance to be himself and open up a bit more if he has to help his brother... I need to check on the room for them, make sure that they will both be comfortable in it...," he suggested softly as he watched the two of them on the bed.

He felt secure in his suggestion, reflecting on his own relationship with his sister. The separation could be heart-wrenching, no matter the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Aten gave wind's hand a squeeze as she watched the boys. They where both Buckley that the gods where watching them and had brought them back together. Many where not so lucky after begin seperted from there family. He never knew what happened to his but he could guess. "I will go tell Amity we are leaving and thank he for the food" he said smiling. He wondered what they need to add to the room. 'maybe another bed' he thought smiling at the two boys. He was happy for them.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

Crisdean was taking out tea leaves and herbs for another pot of tea for himslef and for the brothers if they would like whe wind spoke. Crisdean nodded his agrement, "aye he will heal fast, laughter and good company, rest are best. the young man will heal, lets just hope cullen is carefull around his injuries bone takes long to mend thne flesh.." he stated and offered some tea to wind and aten before they headed off back to the castle.

"a cup for the road?,.. I will watch we cullen and let faolan rest. I willbring the two to the castle tonight. faolan should be stroong enough for it." he said watching the young man talk with his baby brother, who was having a hard time keeping still on the bed as he talked on about the cat, and other things he had done.

pounce purred past crisdean as it padded up the stiars and down the hall into the room and jumped onto the bed much to faolan's displasure, and cullens exsitment. crisdean smiled to himself, the man faolan though a young man would learn to be a good brother to cullen and protect him, and he was sure wind would put in his own protectiotive nature for wee cullens sake, who needed a father figure just as much as a brother.

.⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 pm
Wind glanced at Aten out of the corner of his eye and hesitated a moment before accepting the offer of the tea, shrugging one shoulder at Crisdean's worry that Cullen might accidentally hurt his new-found brother, "Just give Cullen the truth, that he must be very careful and watch himself around his brother until the bones heal. Until Faolan heals, he'll have to be extra careful and fetch and carry for his brother since Faolan cannot do for himself. Be honest about the injuries and what could happen if the broken bones are jarred. He'll handle it well. Treat him too much like a small child and he'll get away with Goddess-only-knows-what. He hasn't been a small child since his parents died. His mind and heart have outgrown such things, though his body lags behind him," he suggested softly, already noting that Cullen paid attention to when Faolan winced and didn't repeat the action that caused it.

He finished his cup of tea and waited for Aten to do the same, "I will endeavor to give both boys a childhood again, but I also know that there is only so much that can be given. Once a child's mind has grown, there is no forcing it back. But they will be able to begin anew here, that much I swear," he added in a soft voice that only the adults could hear, not wanting the children to overhear it and think that he pitied them. He didn't. But he did want to give them a second chance.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 am
Aten rolled his eyes knowing that they would be stuck her a little longer. He would let Wind finish his tea and shock he head no for a glass. Inside he want and to find Amity. He found her down stairs still working on the books. smiling he went and thanked her for the food and company and told her he and wind where going to head back. She smiled and said it was no problem and that they could come back any time. He like how the people her where so freindly and kind and asked what a elf was doing here all alone. Amity smiled and told him that was a long story and she would till him next time.

Nodding to that he said bye to he and headed back to wind. Getting to him he rolled his eyes and led to whisper in Wind's ear. "At this rate we will never leave and you will be suck her babysitting for the rest of the night" he said, "that means no fun and no gift." Smiling at the other he said thank you and that they would see them later. He knew the vampire would take good care of the boys before he started to pull Wind to the door.

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff